Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesGoose Creek Candle Company
Essential Series Macintosh Apple Scented Jar Candle

Goose Creek Candle Company Essential Series Macintosh Apple Scented Jar Candle

Essential Series Macintosh Apple Scented Jar Candle are all poured with the highest quality ingredients available, each jar candle is designed to quickly fill the entire room with fragrance. These fragrances are long lasting and linger throughout the.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goose Creek Candle Company Essential Series Macintosh Apple Scented Jar Candle!
Jennifer M.
Cleveland, TN
I can’t say enough about this company. American made products at a great price. My house is full of Goose Creek Candles.
Christina F.
Creighton, NE
I dont go for food scented candles but htis one wasnt a big food scent. Jusy a good fresh apple scent. Even clean burning throughout total candle burn time.
Brittany R.
Goose Creek candles are my favorite candles ever. They are the cleanest candles I think I’ve ever burned, they don’t billow out black soot or leave the black all inside the candle jar either.
Tamar K.
New Castle, DE
I love goose creek candles and wax melt. The candles burn very clean, don’t leave a black soot behind. I’m very sensitive to scents and most of the candles bother me while burning because of the soot in the air. But these candles don’t do that to me ever. The mac apple candle smells so natural. It smells like someone is peeling fresh apples right beside you. It’s so yummy. Has a good throw and the scent lingers in the room throughout the day.

Looking for your answer?