Goop Multi Purpose Hand Cleaner- Orange Power (5 oz Tube ) uploaded by Mily S.

BY GOOP

Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Some people think this is odd stuff and I can admit my first time trying it I felt the same way, but honestly this stuff really is a miracle! I rarely give a full five stars on here because most things have some flaw that keeps them from being a perfect prouduct in my eyes personally, to me this product is so perfect that if there is a minor flaw to maybe the packaging design or something it is totally overshadowed by how good this product really is! It works amazing (and has worked on anything I have tried it on without any mess, or residue left behind) and it smells like citrus! 👍 oh p.s. it even removes dry blood stains! 😀
Heather P.
This stuff is amazing! I love to paint and sketch and charcoal and paint gets stuck in my cuticles and stains my hands sometimes. This stuff removes it in a breeze and isn't harsh on my skin. Definitely a must have for a mechanic, artist, or contractor.
Sam D.
My dad always kept this around the house growing up. He a mechanic and it helped to help his hands from getting stained when in the shop. Personally, I think it's great for getting paint and oils off your hands/ arms. Plus it smells great!
Rebekah C.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This stuff is great if you have a very cracked and dry skin. I use the stuff in the winter time and it's so rejuvenating and moisturizing. It blends right into your skin so you don't feel that oily feeling on your hands all day. I would highly recommend!
Briana J.
This stuff is gold. It takes literally anything off of your hands. Grease, oil, paint, you name it! It's easy on the skin, exfoliating, and it smells nice and citrusy! I definitely recommend this especially to mechanics etc
Ashley F.
Dallas, GA
My husband is a mechanic... so this product is a must have! The smell isn't too bad and it removes everything from grease and oil to even sticky residue and super glue! And it doesn't dry your skin out like you would think!!
Megan B.
Goshen, IN
This stuff is amazing if you got grease or oil on your hands from the car. But also if your daughter gets fun in her hair this stuff with a cube of ice will get it right out and you don't have to cut it. Its a muat have for any house hold with messy men and children.
Courtney C.
Huntsville, AL
When I was in high school I used the marker sign paint to make all the break through signs for the football team. Goop was the ONLY thing that got my hands clean so they weren't multi colored for days on end!
Jacqueline R.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Goop is Simply the Best hand cleaner for the dirtiest of hands. This will cut through Grease, paint or just about anything. You will be left with soft hands that smell like an orange Grove.
Zoe M.
Yulee, FL
I make my husband use this when he gets home because he's a plumber and is always coming home with weird stuff on his hands! this takes everything off, glue, paint, anything
Ellie G.
This seems like a odd product
Paula B.
Rome, GA
How well does this actually work??
gabriela D.
Where can I get it? Is it pricey?
Sofie T.
So is this something I should have? Because it dounds really interesting!
Ashley M.