Goop Multi Purpose Hand Cleaner- Orange Power (5 oz Tube ) uploaded by Mily S.

BY GOOP

Whitney S.
Lascassas, TN
This product is great for getting like oil off of your hands! This is great for mechanics or people who are constantly working on cars getting that black oil all over their hands my boyfriend uses it and it washes his hands clean every time
Briana J.
This stuff is gold. It takes literally anything off of your hands. Grease, oil, paint, you name it! It's easy on the skin, exfoliating, and it smells nice and citrusy! I definitely recommend this especially to mechanics etc
Caitlan P.
This stuff is great! I made the mistake of not using gloves to dye my hair and the dye stained my hands brown! Used this and it removed it easily and no one could tell I had anything on my hands! Totally recommend this!
Elizabeth B.
Homer, AK
This stuff cleans everything off of your hands! After changing the oil in our cars, we use this to get any oil off our hands. It also works well on things where you have pulled stickers off of them. Buy this!
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Goop hand cleaner is a multi purpose powerhouse! It can get anything off your skin! It works well for paint, oil based products, engine oil, you name it. It's super easy to use and has fantastic results.
Montana M.
Waynetown, IN
This is an excellent product for if you get tar or something sticky stuck on your hands. It also gets stained color off of your hands. I would definitely recommend it. It's totally worth it.
Amanda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
My husband usrd this to get grease and dirt off his hands. It works really good, his hands look great after using. You can't tell he was covered in grease before use.
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
My dad always had a tub of this product in the bathroom and next to the kitchen sink. It works wonders to get tar and oil off your hands easly.
Shanae T.
Im all about keeping germs away!! So i love this product!!! Its awesome and keeps skin feeling clean and germ free
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Some people think this is odd stuff and I can admit my first time trying it I felt the same way, but honestly this stuff really is a miracle! I rarely give a full five stars on here because most things have some flaw that keeps them from being a perfect prouduct in my eyes personally, to me this product is so perfect that if there is a minor flaw to maybe the packaging design or something it is totally overshadowed by how good this product really is! It works amazing (and has worked on anything I have tried it on without any mess, or residue left behind) and it smells like citrus! ūüĎć oh p.s. it even removes dry blood stains! ūüėÄ
Ellie G.
This seems like a odd product
Paula B.
Rome, GA
How well does this actually work??
gabriela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get it? Is it pricey?
Sofie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So is this something I should have? Because it dounds really interesting!
Ashley M.