Goop Hand Cleaner 14 ounces (397 grams) uploaded by Jill R.Goop Hand Cleaner 14 ounces (397 grams) uploaded by Molly G.

BY GOOP

Goop Hand Cleaner, Multi Purpose see more...

• I've been eyeing this for a while and just want to know i...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What’s so great about Goop? It’s the best hand cleaner on the market. My boyfriend works in construction and this gets everything from sticky adhesive to tar and oil right off you hands. I bought this product at ACE hardware it has a pleasant citrus scent great for spot treatment on your clothing as well. Non-toxic and biodegradable what’s not love. I’d highly recommend this product.
Madeline H.
This stuff is amazing and very versatile. I have used this to get stains out of pets' fur, clean clothes, and other around the house things. I rarely actually use this for hands, though It does work well for that as well. Would recommend keeping this around the house for little odd jobs. Also great for getting stick things out of hair and removing sap
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
WE LOVE GOOP! My boyfriend is a mechanic so he comes home black from all the grease and oil, so we keep a tub of Goop by the kitchen sink. Once he uses it he is clean as a whistle and it smells nice too.

I also use it for stains on clothing and make up linen. Gets them out without a trace of the stain ever being there and doesn't discolor the clothing.
Sara W.
This stuff takes EVERYTHING off your hands! My dad kept a jar of this by the sink at all times - he was a shade tree mechanic. It's inexpensive and effective, which never hurts, and it smells good. Any store with car stuff should have it. :-)
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
My husband specifically asked for this recently and I know why - it gets your hands cleaner than anything else we have tried. Excellent at removing grease and oil after working on machinery! I don't care for the scent but it's great at its job!
Kristin P.
Saint Paul, OR
This stuff is amazing at getting out stains! Even ones that have been sitting for awhile. A friend gave me a shirt of hers and it had an old grease stain in it. Used this twice on it and the shirt is as good as new!
Erica G.
I know a lot of people that stand by this product to clean their work dirty hands. My dad works on cars occasional and this has always done the trick to clean them.
Shannon C.
Brasher falls, NY
Coming from a family of mechanics we always have this around. It definitely cuts thru the grease and I sometimes even use it to pre-treat oil and grease stained clothes.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband LOVES to work on our cars so this is a MUST HAVE in our home!!!!! So strong, gets even the nastiest hands clean in an instant.
Amanda C.
Jacksonville, FL
This works really well to remove paint or grease from your hands. I like to use it after doing crafts to clean the paint fromy hands.
Joseline R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been eyeing this for a while and just want to know if it's better than lava soap and if a little goes a long way?