ElectronicsGoogle
USB-C Digital to 35mm Headphone Adapter

Google USB-C Digital to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter

by Google

Make your Google Pixel or other USB-C audio device 3.5mm-compatible. Play music and hear phone calls with stunningly low latency. The USB-C Digital to 3.5mm Headset Adapter conveniently fits into your backpack or handbag for when you need to bring your audio on the go.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Google USB-C Digital to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter!
Jamie F.
Google USB-C Digital to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter uploaded by Jamie F.
I love it! Mine actually came with my Pixel 2. I use it all the time with an FM transmitter, when my bluetooth earbuds die, or when I'm in a vehicle where I have to use an aux cord.
JoAnna B.
Portland, OR
Does the job but it's a little bulky compared to other dongles I've used. Glad it came free with my phone!
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Works perfectly! I kept buying similar products online for my pixel 3XL, but they never worked. Just to find out Google sells them for cheap 🤦🏻‍♀️. Works really well!

Looking for your answer?