BY GOOGLE #61 in Apps

Create, edit, and collaborate with others on spreadsheets from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Sheets app. With Google Sheets you can: - Create new spreadsheets or edit any that you started on the web or another device - Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time - Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection - Format cells, enter/sort data, perform various sheet operations, and more - Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type - Protect your spreadsheets with a 4-digit passcode

Google Sheets
  • "It is very convenient for me to be able to access or edit all of my documents from anywhere!" in 1 review
Stephanie K.
As a graduate student, I have so many group projects and I have to use spreadsheets a lot. Google Sheets is amazing because my group members and I can contribute to the same spread sheet and make changes and all our work is on one platform....It makes life so much easier. ..We never have to email the draft to each other and make sure everyone is using the most updated draft. I love how you can access it anywhere...there's no app needed...we can just use a web browser. Definitely recommend!
Michelle H.
Techie Expert Level 1
I use google sheets because it's free and I can share my work with other individuals to view/comment/edit it. It's very helpful for organizations like sororities, small businesses, or even between friends to see who is bringing what to the Christmas party.
Becca L.
Techie Expert Level 1
A great way to access your excel documents via mobile. Since excel itself is a really powerful tool, it is hard to give all that access on mobile. It is difficult to find some of the buttons for formatting but you cant really ask for more when it is on mobile.
Isabel C.
Techie Expert Level 2
If you need to share data and share sheets on a daily basis then use Google Sheets. It makes working together easier for my team. Especially, If you are working in with large groups of people.
Sherri C.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Google Sheets is a fabulous product, even superior to Microsoft products, when you are sharing a document, spreadsheet or slide show because you are able to access it online and everyone who is authorized to make changes, can do so and changes reflect automatically and you never have to worry which is the most recent, up to date version. You can authorize individuals to be read only or make changes and the author controls that. Also, documents are accessible from ANYWHERE. So, if you leave work and didn't forward the document to yourself at home to work, no problem! Log on and there it is.
Raechal M.
Independence, KS
Techie Expert Level 1
Google sheets is a life saver when it comes to staying organized. I have a google sheet for just about everything in my life. It holds my digital address book, spreadsheets for work, and I even one to help keep all my passwords organized for multiple accounts I have. the best part is that it can be accessed from anywhere.
Korinna C.
Radford, Va
Google sheets are really helpful when trying to stay organized. They can be shared so many people can use it at once. My sorority uses them all the time to sign up for events at different times and they are really helpful. I only gave it 4 stars because they don't always open on your iPhone and that's really aggravating. Other than that they are a great resource.
Marianne Z.
So happy for this app! It's so helpful when I receive emails that link to a form on my phone and I want to look at the sheet right away. The Gmail app will automatically open up the sheets app. You can edit and see who is editing, etc. all in the app!
Anne S.
Techie Expert Level 2
Love! I frequently use the entire Google office suite. Sheets is extremely user friendly for non-spreadsheet users . There are some advanced features for folks who want to create elaborate calculations. This free software is awesome for students who may not have access to paid alternatives.Google also has great tutorials available and the interface is totally comparable with Excel and Numbers for most basic functionality. Realtime updates makes collaboration seamless! Productivity is easy and auto save is a lifesaver for unexpected crashes!
I love the versatility between all of my hardware and software. I routinely juggle multiple platforms, iOS, Android, Excel, Mac, Microsoft et. al. The ability to link everything via Google Chrome, Sheets, Docs, Drive is awesome for productivity with other Gmail users.
The only downside is the potential for security breaches if your gmail is compromised. Google had addressed this with advanced features such as two step authentication & more!
Adriana M.
San Diego, CA
it's fairly simple to use if you've used anything similar it will definitely be a breeze. I you happen to have any problems the help is great, very fast and reliable.... the only reason i gave it 4 stars it took me 2 tries to download on my iPad it kept saying error.
adjmi r.
Techie Expert Level 1
wht is this how do you guys use it ?