BY GOOGLE #66 in Apps

Create, edit, and collaborate with others on spreadsheets from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Sheets app. With Google Sheets you can: - Create new spreadsheets or edit any that you started on the web or another device - Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time - Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection - Format cells, enter/sort data, perform various sheet operations, and more - Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type - Protect your spreadsheets with a 4-digit passcode

Google Sheets
  • "It is very convenient for me to be able to access or edit all of my documents from anywhere!" in 1 review
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Allendale, MI
Being a student, I use Google Sheets and Google Docs for EVERYTHING! I even use it for my job for scheduling. It's so easy to use and comprehend. The only reason I gave it a 3 star was because of its iPhone app. No matter how often I update the app and my phone, the app ALWAYS wants to crash on me which is super frustrating! Whenever I open the app, it freezes and I have to close out the program at least 2 times before it works properly. If this issue gets fixed I would definitely give it 5 stars.
Shaunee F.
Shaunee F.
Addison, TX
I made the mistake of buying a Chromebook a couple years ago and then just kept replacing them when they broke (every 6 months.) In all fairness, I use them for work so they get used REALLY heavily. However, because you can't download programs on a CB, I started using Google Drive and now I just love Google Docs and Google Sheets. They have the functionality of Word and Excel but it's free. Who doesn't like functional AND free?
Kelsey Jo V.
Kelsey Jo V.
Wdm, IA
I have become so organized since I started using the Google Sheets app. Lists can be easily created and updated. This is easily one of my most-used apps, due to the simplicity of the design and convenience of being connected to my Google account. I can also share my sheets with others, so that we can create the perfect document together. My life has become so much simpler due to using the Google Sheets app!
Carolina J.
Carolina J.
Vineland, NJ
This is a great option for anyone who doesn't have Microsoft Excel. It does not have as many options, but because it comes for free with a Gmail account, I wouldn't expect it to be as advanced as Microsoft. It is a great options, and now they even offer templates to use for budgets, income statements and more. I love using it as a student because you can also send it to professors as a .pdf file.
Nitzauris F.
Nitzauris F.
Bronx, NY
I truly enjoy using google sheets on my chromebook. I used to use microsoft word but google sheets really made it so much easier. I can access it on a chromebook or regular laptop through your google / gmail account. Only thing I would say needs improvements is adding a few more things to the top so we can make our sheets look more presentable. Report Covers, boarders. etc.
Kaela C.
Kaela C.
I'm absolutely obsessed with Google Sheets. I use it to plan out and keep track of almost every part of my life - from planning my wedding to keeping track of our future vacation ideas! It's seriously a lifesaver for a spreadsheet obsessed, type-A planner personality like me. I love being able to take my plans with me everywhere I go with the cloud. LOVE Google Sheets!
Tasha B.
Tasha B.
Google sheets makes my life so much easier! It's completely reliable and I have never had any issues with Google sheets at all. I love that I can put passwords on my documents to protect them from unauthorized users. And I highly recommend Google sheets! If you're looking for a way to stay organized and to share documents with others then you must use Google sheets!
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
I love being able to share and work on documents simultaneously with my team through Google Sheets and Google Docs. My only complaint is that it unfortunately is not as easy to use as Microsoft Office. Many features are not available or are difficult to find. I have never presented through Google, rather, I download and reformat before presentation time.
Meagan E.
Meagan E.
Portland, Or
If you're working on a project with multiple far flung people who all have different bits of information, this is the way to go! I help moderate a forum, and we use this to keep track of things for gift exchanges. And it's compatible with my phone *and* offline, so I can update sheets on the go and when I don't have internet access.
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
Google sheets is a life saver when it comes to staying organized. I have a google sheet for just about everything in my life. It holds my digital address book, spreadsheets for work, and I even one to help keep all my passwords organized for multiple accounts I have. the best part is that it can be accessed from anywhere.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
Techie Expert
wht is this how do you guys use it ?