Google Search

by Google

#6 in Apps

The best of Google in one app. Say “Ok Google” and find everything from nearby restaurants to the calories in cheesecake. Google also shows you the info you need before you ask, like updates on your favorite teams and traffic alerts. Google Now automatically gives you the information you need throughout your day: • Start the morning with weather, news & traffic • Get updates on sports, movies & events • Ask for a reminder to “buy milk at the store” Talk to Google: • Say “Ok Google” and ask questions out loud* • Google speaks the answer back to you Everything else you love about Google: • Fast: get to search results quicker than ever • Beautiful: get fluid, full screen image search • Intuitive: Swipe between web pages & results More about Google Now: www.google.com/now * requires iPhone 4s or later

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O?
Los productos son gratis y como lo pido
I am supposed to ask a question. But I am already aware of how this site functions.
Start your review of Google Search!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They don't always have what I want but I can always use something else when I have to.in reviews
G Z.
Techie Expert Level 2
Google Search uploaded by G Z.
Google search is so good that “googling” has become a verb! I would recommend this over yahoo search or bing search. Keep in mind it does keep a history of your searches and they do pop up from time to time unless you delete them. I would recommend.
Krystal M.
Kansas City, MO
Google Search uploaded by Krystal M.
I have always loved Google Search, when using a search. Engine for just about anything. I love adding my own photos to places I have visited. For others experience and my own. The app is free, who wouldn't wanna use it. I love hashing out new experiences and leaving my mark. This app helps with that!
Tilena T.
Great Falls, SC
Techie Expert Level 5
Google Search uploaded by Tilena T.
Who can remember how we looked up anything before Google?? Anyone remember ask Jeeves? Or actual encyclopedias? It’s crazy how much things have changed over the years. You can find absolutely ANYTHING you want to on Google. So convenient and easy to use. Best thing ever. Google
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Techie Expert Level 7
1,157 reviews
Google Search uploaded by Yeccica N.
I really like to google it. I use it daily. and the images are sharp. Realmente me gusta buscarlo en Google. Lo uso a diario. y las imágenes son nítidas.
Tonja B.
Spring Hill, TN
Google Search uploaded by Tonja B.
If not for Google search I'm not sure how I would get anything done. I Google weather, directions, song lyrics, recipes, products. I mean how did Google become a noun AND a verb? Information right at your fingertips. Sometimes I sit around and think of things to Google on my Google Pixel phone. You get my point. Google Search life made easier!
Emin Y.
Dallas, TX
Google Search uploaded by Emin Y.
I actually use this application every single day! It has been a life saver for me. I can find what i was looking for easily.
Mary M.
Corning, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I like Google cuz it's easy to use and helps me spell some words right way and when you got to look up words it looks it up for you it's really cool
Shelby  K.
Mercersburg, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
I use Google search for everything that I have a question about. It is so convenient to be able to just press a button and be able to find out anything you want to about anything in the world. I don't think there's anything that Google can't tell you about.
viviana D.
Techie Expert Level 2
I like google search. I think it’s easy to navigate. I’m not sure what is the best feature of it I guess easy navigation
Donna C.
Portland, TN
I do like the fact that I can search for almost anything. There have been times that nothing was found on my search. I like that it includes an address. Then google maps will get me there. I like that I can use the microphone and speak into my phone and google search will bring me straight to my search. I like that I can see all of the different places where I can purchase the item or items that I need. You do need to have WIFI. If not, no search. When I was younger, I went to the library for a search. Now it is on my phone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...