BY GOOGLE #40 in Apps

The best of Google in one app. Say “Ok Google” and find everything from nearby restaurants to the calories in cheesecake. Google also shows you the info you need before you ask, like updates on your favorite teams and traffic alerts. Google Now automatically gives you the information you need throughout your day: • Start the morning with weather, news & traffic • Get updates on sports, movies & events • Ask for a reminder to “buy milk at the store” Talk to Google: • Say “Ok Google” and ask questions out loud* • Google speaks the answer back to you Everything else you love about Google: • Fast: get to search results quicker than ever • Beautiful: get fluid, full screen image search • Intuitive: Swipe between web pages & results More about Google Now: www.google.com/now * requires iPhone 4s or later

Google Search
  • "They don't always have what I want but I can always use something else when I have to." in 5 reviews
Nikki Y.
Techie Expert Level 1
This app is so helpful for so many different things. I use it to look up phone numbers, or addresses for businesses. I use it for random questions that I may have throughout the day and just anything that I may have on my mind. It is one of the first places I turn to if I need an answer right now
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
I could not live without google search, I have a curious little boy who asks a ton of questions and I don't always have the answer but google does. It helps me find great restaurants just based on what I am in the mood for. It is one of my most used apps and I love it.
Daphne W.
Techie Expert Level 4
Google hands down is the best, fastest , most current and the most accurate search engine availble to the public. I mean it even has its own catch phrase "Google it".
Nita J.
 At one time Google was the gold standard for web searching so much so that googling has become a verb. Indeed Google is fast and trim . However their privacy policy is rather invasive, keeping search inquiries for up to 2 years. That along with Googles myriad of visits to Obama's White House makes me wonder how steeped it is into the current surveillance state. For those reasons I tend to avoid Google.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
What can you say about Google Search? It is one of the most intelligent and vast search engines in the world, if not number one. It knows what you want to search before you do in many cases. My elderly mother can't figure out how I'm such a genius when it comes to searching things and it's because I can literally type in "angry fish that looks like a bird" and this search engine knows exactly what I'm looking for so I can tell my mom all about a picture she saw somewhere. It's not me, Google. It's you.
Michaela J.
Hope, MN
Techie Expert Level 3
I have always leaned towards Google than any other sites/search engines. Google Search is definitely my favorite. I rely on it all the time and use it multiple times a day while searching for anything. #GoogleSearch and #Google are both amazing search engines for any type of criteria. I highly recommend to try out and use #Google Search.
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
Techie Expert Level 2
This is such a handy feature when you're busy! Other than Google is the best search engine, the widget on my Android phone allows me to speak into it to ask a question or search for something rather than having to type it in. I seem to get pretty good search results most of the time and best of all, it's FREE. Can't really complain too much about free!
Jazmyne M.
Bentonville, AR
Techie Expert Level 2
I'm constantly in google it feels like. Always have a question that I need to look up and of course that pretty much have an answer for anything you could possibly ask. Plus not only do it have answers to your questions you can shop, look at images, find free movie sites, etc. So it's definitely convenient to use all the time. Plus, I definitely prefer this over the safari app that comes in the iPhone.
Patricia D.
Techie Expert Level 2
I love google search, it is useful if you need a quick background check if something you don't know much of or research papers. I use this app a lot when I'm writing research papers when I don't know what some words mean or when I need to find something the article brushes on something I don't know of. I don't like all the permissions it asks for though, why would I need them to be able to access my text messages when I'm searching for works.
Riya J.
Techie Expert Level 1
When ever I need to search or research my go to engine is google search. There are so many filters which I can use like when I'm doing research for school use google scholar and when I'm doing regular old search just use plain search engine. It's the best search engine out there personally that doesn't have you sign up or has multiple ads running on the side. Its a search engine without need to be advertising things to you.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
Google, bing, or yahoo?
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
How many people love google?
Vicki W.
South Haven , MI
What is your most common Google search?
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
Is anyone here to get a badge
Anjali S.
Edmonton, AB
Techie Expert Level 2
I don't know what I would do without Google! Who else feels the same?