BY GOOGLE #32 in Apps

The best of Google in one app. Say “Ok Google” and find everything from nearby restaurants to the calories in cheesecake. Google also shows you the info you need before you ask, like updates on your favorite teams and traffic alerts. Google Now automatically gives you the information you need throughout your day: • Start the morning with weather, news & traffic • Get updates on sports, movies & events • Ask for a reminder to “buy milk at the store” Talk to Google: • Say “Ok Google” and ask questions out loud* • Google speaks the answer back to you Everything else you love about Google: • Fast: get to search results quicker than ever • Beautiful: get fluid, full screen image search • Intuitive: Swipe between web pages & results More about Google Now: www.google.com/now * requires iPhone 4s or later

Google Search
  • "They don't always have what I want but I can always use something else when I have to." in 5 reviews
Leslie M.
What do you like best?
We used the enterprise search internally to search our wikis, bug reports and other pubilc and shared documents on the network. This was definitely a step up from the individual search engines of the products and things were easier to find than earlier.

What do you dislike?
While the Enterprise search is great, it is definitely not on par with Google.com search results. There are several times when the results were not relevant or were not up to the mark. I expected it to perform better. Not sure, if this was the way it indexed our data or whether this was really a dumbed down version of the actual search engine.
Martha L.
Who hasn't used Google? It's perfect, you type up anything and you can definitely get an answer. It's so easy to use and quick. What I like the most is how it looks for the precise words you used and sometimes even finds similar things you might be interested in looking at. Hate how they weed out certain sites they don't approve of like those that allow you to download torrents and what not, but academically and for day to day inquiries works great. Plus it's freeeeee!
Leslie L.
Corp Christi, TX
Google is literally my life. People who complain about them spying on us, or "whatever" are wasting their breathe. What exactly are you not wanting them to see? And why? So what if they know you love tacos. Maybe they'll recommend some taco coupons! Point is, they spy, but thats fine, because they make fantastic recommendations that I wouldn't have known about otherwise. Plus, they ARE my memory!
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
Oh Google, how I love thee! Seriously though, I use Google on a daily basis. For work, for personal use...I don't know what I'd do without it. It's the best search out there in my opinion. I've tried the same search on multiple search engines and Google always leads the pack. I'll use Google and sing its praises until it is no longer!
Gracie B.
On a daily basis I find myself using Google, in school and out of school. I find the Google app especially handy for me, because when I want to use Google on my Apple device, all I have to do is pull up the app. For anyone who doesn't use the Google browser, I wouldn't recommend purchasing it, because it might take up storage.
Yesenia C.
Hamilton, NJ
I can't imagine life with out Google search. I use it to find the number of a restaurant I want. When I'm out of town to find a CVS near me. I use it to translate a word when writing a speech. I use it to find a synonyms. I use to find local information. Up to the minute news. Google search is essential to my everyday life.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
This is the only way I ever search for anything. There's a reason it's called googling and it's because they do it right. Sometimes when I go to other sites to search for things it doesn't give me exactly what I want or the best results. Google always seems to know exactly what I need from my search, which is why I love it.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
It's a great search engine that seems to help you find what you need reguardless of how vague your search may be. I like that they have quick conversions and google play will give you lyrics right on the screen. ALSO you can type questions into the search bar and google will tell you your member numbers and flight times.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
9 times out of 10, Google search has exactly the answers I need. Whenever I have a problem or need to look something up, I almost always find the answer on Google Search within record time! I've tried out other search engines like Yahoo! and Bing, but nothing can compare to the speed and accuracy of Google Search.
Abby N.
En mi opinión, esta aplicación certifica la mejor búsqueda de todas las apps.
Todo es muy rápido, dan ganas de ocuparla cada vez más, puedes revisar el historial cada vez que quieras... Aunque claro, eso no es bueno para todos.
En conclusión, yo le di cinco estrellas, aunque en mi opinión merece seis.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
Google, bing, or yahoo?
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
How many people love google?
Vicki W.
South Haven , MI
What is your most common Google search?
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
Is anyone here to get a badge
Anjali S.
Edmonton, AB
Techie Expert
I don't know what I would do without Google! Who else feels the same?