Google - Pixel Xl 4g Lte With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Slate (verizon) uploaded by Dorrie J.

BY VERIZON WIRELESS PCS

Google - Pixel XL 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Slate (Verizon) see more...

• I've always talked highly of this phone until thanksgivin...1 Answers
Jose C.
Houston
If you are someone picky looking for good quality regardless of fame and reputation like me, plus you know how to invest money in good quality, this phone is a good choice, with a powerful memory capacity and speed that allows you to give ease, enjoy your music in your day to day and also good quality of photography, totally recommended !!!
Dorrie J.
Ajo
I looove my  Google Pixel XL. I chose mine in white because I wanted to get something different then I usually have. I take photos and videos ALL the time and I was always have to delete stuff to make room. With this phone all my pics are uploaded to the cloud and I always have space/room for some awesome photos. The quality of my pics from my phone were good enough to turn into art on printed canvas hanging on my walls. A total win-win.
Roberta S.
This has been a rock solid purchase. My last was a Droid 4. I wanted a few newer features like greater customization options, fingerprint, and enhanced backup options for media. The Google chat/email option has come in handy on a Sunday and when traveling at 3 am. It's a little pricer than previous phones as I always bought those off contract. I use it just like the miniputer it is...and it's paired well with Google Home, Roku, and Bluetooth in my older auto.
Megan G.
This is a great phone. Unfortunately I let my teenage son borrow it and he destroyed the screen accidentally and the coverage on it was up. I couldn't find anyone to fix it so I had to purchase a new phone. But the camera is great on this. It has good storage space as well. I really loved this phone.
KATHLEEN S.
Columbus, OH
I have had this phone for about a month now; so I am still working the kinks out of my old self expecting to act like a Samsung which it doesn't. It feels like a hybrid between Apple and Android. The price isn't horrid for what you are getting, a great phone that takes amazing photos, there are not a lot extra apps on the phone that you can't get rid of.
Kylie F.
I love this phone. Especially the camera and its features. Doesn't come with a bunch of crap apps downloaded that you can't remove and uses Google photos which is even better! I never have to feel like I'm running out of space with my phone as I went with the 128 GB
Jeffrey G.
I love my Google Pixel XL. I have had it for 2 weeks and so far I enjoy it! Great quality while i'm watching videos and movies and the few pictures I have taken have looked great. The battery lasts me all day for what I do on it (Watch videos on Youtube, check my email, and message people). All in all I love this phone and I would recommend it to people.
Kimberly Z.
San Antonio, TX
Let me just start by saying I love this phone. I have it in black and the reason why I got this phone it was because I used to have an iphone 6s plus for less than two years since it got stolen and I did get it back by tracking it but the person who stole it smashed my back camera and I needed that for work purposes.  Anyways, at the end I didn't want to pay to get another iphone to replace that one so I say the Pixel Xl and I bought it. I like the monthly payments by Verizon and I love this phone, easy to use and I like google assistant.

Verizon WirelessGoogle - Pixel Xl 4g Lte With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Slate (verizon)
Cassi T.
Hampton, SC
I have the Blue Pixel XL. I've owned it for about six months now and I love it! The pictures alone was worth switching for. I had a note which I also enjoyed but like I said the pictures! It was not a cheap phone but which new phone is now a days? I would really recommend this phone to anyone. Only issue I have is it gets hot easily but my phone provider is getting it fixed. I don't know if its my otter box or the phone but they are sending me a new one and if it still does it then it was the case! 5 stars all the way!
Samantha P.
Fernley, NV
I just got this phone a few weeks ago and I am obessed with it. The picture quality is so amazing. I love the size. I love everything about this phone so far.
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
I've always talked highly of this phone until thanksgiving day. It had a serious problem. The phone just random went into a reboot loop. Has anyone experienced this problem with their Pixel?