Google Pixel 4Xl 128Gb Black

by Google

The Google Pixel 4XL (6.3-inch display) come with the latest Android operating system and advanced features that only a phone made by Google can provide: Pixel Camera, The New Google Assistant, Motion Sense and so much more.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Google Pixel 4Xl 128Gb Black!
Sarah H.
Layton, UT
I regret buying this phone. The ads on it made thr phone sound so good! But, the astrophotography feature is hard to use and there is a big caceat to getting it to work. The phone has to be still for 5 minutes until an option shows on the screen. That isnt something they explained in the manual and was something i had to look up myself on thd internet in different blogs. The night sight setting is just meh. The photos this phone can take in general are also meh. They come out very cold and grey in tone most of the time. I feel like previous iterations of pixels had better photo warmth. The othef major problem with this phone is the battery life. It sucks!!! It wont even last for 1 day on a single charge with medium use. By medium use, i mean textint people, making phone calls, browsing, and a bit of streaming. I have an iphone i plus for work, and that phone is much much older, but with the same amount of usage the battery lasts 3 days on a single charge. Another stupid thing they put on this phone is the face unlock. I hated that feature from day one, and now with covid it is completely uselesd cuz i wear a mask when i go out. Fingerprint scan has always been and always will be the most convenient way to unlock the phone while on the go. The positives of this phone is that it let's you remove pretty much any app and doesnt come with a lot of stupid bloatware. I like how android works on this phone and the call blocking features of are really useful. It screens my calls and let'e easily block unknown numbers, numbers i dont have as a contact, or known spam numbers. Same thing with the Messages app where it is easy to block spam texts.
Saraha B.
Louisa, KY
The best phone I've ever had in my entire life. It's actually what I'm using to give this review right now. It's super fast It's super easy It takes amazing pictures It does everything that I needed to do and I absolutely love it and will be buying the upgrade soon.
Ella P.
Merthyr Tydfil, Mid Glamorgan
my favorite phone I've had! changed from apple December 2016 and best thing I've ever done, such an easy change over. the phone is compatible with so many third part devices. Only down fall the phone is fussy about what charger can be used, a lot of charges are not supported.

Looking for your answer?