ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesConsoles & Gaming AccessoriesGoogle
Pixel - 32GB Unlocked Smartphone - Very Silver (US Version)

Google Pixel - 32GB Unlocked Smartphone - Very Silver (US Version)

by Google

Meet Pixel, Phone by Google. It has the highest rated smartphone camera. Ever. A battery that lasts all day. Unlimited storage for all your photos and videos. And it's the first phone with the Google Assistant built in. The first phone with the Google Assistant built in. Know when local places close, if it's still going to rain on Saturday, and if your favorite team won last night. The highest rated smartphone camera. Ever. With a best-ever 89 DxOMark Mobile score, Pixel's camera lets you take brilliant photos in low light, bright light or any light.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Google Pixel - 32GB Unlocked Smartphone - Very Silver (US Version)!
Mary T.
Kansas City, KS
Es un buen telefono cumple con su funcion, es muy similar al samsung pero me gusto usarlo
Greg B.
Columbia Fls, MT
Gamer Expert Level 1
Google Pixel - 32GB Unlocked Smartphone - Very Silver (US Version) uploaded by Greg B.
I loved this phone when I had it! Super nice not full of all those unwanted apps that a person never uses. Never had any issues with it.
Mary E.
thirty four o one Mertis ave apt one one six
Purchased at: Best Buy
I give this phone 5 stars because you know I had one of these before and it works pretty good so my grandson need another phone so if I get that song I would give it to him cuz I'm thinking about getting him the one like that I give it five stars
Linda F.
Aurora, CO
I actually have the pixel 3 but I couldn't find it on the list. I love this phone because a good camera is the most important thing to me. I can not tell you how many compliments I get on the pictures and people asking what phone I use. Aside from that, the phone is just okay. It's nice having a Google phone because you get all the newest updates right away. I had to have the phone replaced because I kept getting static when talking after a few months. Now the new one is starting to do the same. Not a massive deal but it's irritating when I'm paying decent money (though less than other flagship phones) for it. Still, I would buy it again. Everything else on the phone works fine, nothing super impressive. If you're like me and a camera is the most important thing to you, and you don't want to spend 1k on a phone than the pixel is for you.
Joel E.
Houston
AMAZING Camera!!!
I've been using this phone for a few years now and it has one of the best cameras on the market - the digital processing done by google is absolutely breathtaking.
Pros:
Build Quality: 8/10
Camera: 10/10
Screen Responsiveness: 10/10
Speakers: 8/10
Brightness: 8/10

Cons:
Battery Life: 7/10

As an ex-iPhone user, this phone is ligher, faster, and really - the camera... It will leave you speechless.

Highly recommended!

AMAZING Camera!!!
Pros:
Build Quality: 8/10
Camera: 10/10
Screen Responsiveness: 10/10
Speakers: 8/10
Brightness: 8/10

Cons:
Battery Life: 7/10

Highly recommended!

Jose H.
It is nice but it could be better. It is not than expensive, it is cheap. It is very slow. It could improve by adding more memory at the phone. Easy to use.
Milagro C.
wood rd Great neck
Uno de mis móviles favorito buena imagen buen sonido buena calidad rápido buenas funsionea justo lo q se busca en un teléfono celular
Sherrie A.
I’ve had the google pixel before and loved it. It was different which I liked and could customize it any way you’d like. Never had an issue with the phone and very easy to use. The life span on the phone is very good.
Ahad J.
Richmond, TX
My sister has this I tried it to test and see how it is! The ram is super fast and phone itself is very light! Camera is better then galaxy phones as well
Hazel T.
Rochester, NY
Love the video quality. Very easy to use. Camera is one of the best. So much storage for different applications.

Looking for your answer?