BY GOOGLE #46 in Smartphones

• This phone sounds pretty awesome; is it worth the hype? 6 Answers
  • What is the most "problematic" thing about this phone? I would li...1 Answers
  • How does this phone compare to the Galaxy S7? 2 Answers
Traci C.
I have owned both Pixels, and now have the Pixel 2. My husband has the XL, but I prefer the smaller one. We haven't had any issues with these phones and the camera is the best out there! I love photography, and this phone basically takes my expensive camera's place. I get so many comments about the pictures that this thing can capture (especially in Portrait mode).
I also love that you can finance them directly from Google for 2 years with no interest. Their trade-in program is unbeatable - I got $350 for trading in my old Pixel.
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
I just got this phone yesterday and I love it. I have not fully used all the things it comes with, but this is an incredible piece of technology. You can squeeze it to ask a question! The Google Assistant is like having an actual Assistant in the palm of your hand. If your looking for a new phone I highly recommend you get to a store and play around a little bit with the features. You won't be disappointed!
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
I actually have the Pixel 2 but that did not show up when I searched. I love my Pixel. It is simple and easy to use and I like the Android platform. I had used IPhones for a few years but switched back to Android with my Pixel. It's a great phone!
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
My son and I received this phone for Christmas. I had the Galaxy S8 my son had the iPhone 8. This phone is amazing. It has a lot of cool features especially the camera. The battery life is amazing for someone on the phone a lot. It also comes with a rapid charger which is really nice. I'd recommend this phone over any Galaxy or iPhone.
Christine S.
Willow Grove
Been using this phone for only a week, (the Google Pixel 2 XL), but I'm in love. It's battery life is unbelievable, it's rapid charge is awesome. It's got the best features!
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
I look the pixel phone. It's affordable and better than the Galaxy phones. Plus, it isn't overloaded with bloatware. It's quick and reliable, plus it comes with Google picture backup!
Juleah M.
The Google Pixel 2 is the best phone I've ever owned. Over Thanksgiving I showed the amazing features and had 3 family members (for now) switch from iPhone to Google phone! The best camera, software, and overall performance.

Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
I've had this phone for a week now, and I love it so far. I was hesitant on buying it since it's Google's first non-Nexus phone and I'm a huge Samsung fan (I had the Note 7 but yeah...). I like that this phone is pure Android without any bloatware. It's simple yet powerful all at the same time. I have the white 32GB. Memory space was a concern for me because I am used to expandable storage, but because Google automatically upload photos to an unlimited cloud, I settled for 32gb.

The camera is incredible! Definitely the new Instagram camera haha. The battery life is also impressive. I can last about a full day with average use before needing to charge. Downside is that it uses USB-C. They luckily provide 2 charging cables.

Overall, great phone. Recommended for people who want a powerful, smooth and reliable phone.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Possibly the best cell phone I have ever used. I can go on and on about how great this is but I'll try and keep my review short and sweet. I was an Android user for quite sometime until I had a device that died and was replaced about 6 times during my contract, after this I decided I was never going to use an Android ever again and switched to iPhones exclusively for about 6 years. Recently, however, my workplace took over my contract and talked me into upgrading to the Pixel XL. This has been the best decision for me! I am on my phone 24/7 using email for work, social media, photography, everyday reminders and calendar events plus so much more... and this phone has been super reliable with a great battery life. If you can upgrade, do it!
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
I finally broke the ice and traded in my iPhone 7 for a Pixel. I've never looked back ever since. This has been the best decision I've made so far this year. The Google pixel has that PURE Android experience I've been looking for without the extra bloatware/advertising apps. I love it and I love how fast it receives it's updates compared to other Android phones. I am really impressed with all it has to offer. The camera quality is top notch very comparable to an expensive DSLR. I truly recommend this phone to anyone looking for a Pure google/Android experience and for anyone who is on the hunt for the best camera quality picture phone out there.
carla l.
Salem, OR
This phone sounds pretty awesome; is it worth the hype?
Rob K.
If the screen cracks, is it a repair you can do yourself or is it really complicated?
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
How does this phone compare to the Galaxy S7?
Gielle K.
What is the most "problematic" thing about this phone? I would like to transition to it but I am wondering about the cons of it compared to an iPhone. Thank for any help :)