BY GOOGLE

• This phone sounds pretty awesome; is it worth the hype? 8 Answers
  • What is the most "problematic" thing about this phone? I ...2 Answers
  • How does this phone compare to the Galaxy S7? 3 Answers
Traci C.
I have owned both Pixels, and now have the Pixel 2. My husband has the XL, but I prefer the smaller one. We haven't had any issues with these phones and the camera is the best out there! I love photography, and this phone basically takes my expensive camera's place. I get so many comments about the pictures that this thing can capture (especially in Portrait mode).
I also love that you can finance them directly from Google for 2 years with no interest. Their trade-in program is unbeatable - I got $350 for trading in my old Pixel.
Nava S.
Granger, IN
This is a really good looking phone! I love the different color combinations that are available for it. I was a little hesitant about the phone at first because Google just started creating phones, so it could be a trial and error type of thing, but that wasn’t the case. Great phone! Two cons though: 1)No headphone jack (whyyy, at least give us complementary Bluetooth headphones then) and 2)This phone can’t be used with wireless chargers.
Christian R.
Clarence Center
So just recently I made the decision to break from Apple after having an iPhone for years and make the jump over to Android, specifically the Google Pixel . I was not disappointed in the slightest. The transition was painless and I have not had one regret since. The camera is excellent and for me as a photographer, this was great because now I wouldn't be worried about capturing that moment if I didn't have my camera. I was hesitant at first to switch, but now I wish I had done it sooner. Best phone on the market hands down.
Kelli K.
marble, NC
I purchased the Google Pixel 2 XL from verizon wireless and i love my phone. I also got the google home mini and Chromecast bundle for free which was nice. Also I got $300 off my phone due to a sale that was happening with the carrier- verizon wireless.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I switched from iPhone to Google Pixel a little over a year ago and it was the best choice I've ever made! It took some adjustments, but the Google Pixel is well worth it. The pixel is more like a tiny little computer, it's capable of doing way more than my iphone's ever could, it has full widgets that you can drag onto the screen, it can download large files and open them, it can split screens between multiple apps... it really is an amazing phone. If you're on the fence about making the switch, I suggest you make it!
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
I just got this phone yesterday and I love it. I have not fully used all the things it comes with, but this is an incredible piece of technology. You can squeeze it to ask a question! The Google Assistant is like having an actual Assistant in the palm of your hand. If your looking for a new phone I highly recommend you get to a store and play around a little bit with the features. You won't be disappointed!
Maggie W.
Saginaw
I have the Pixel XL. It is easily the best phone I have ever owned. I have not had a problem with crashes. I have been very impressed by load times. I think the camera can only be beat by the Pixel 2. I did have an issue with burn in, but google's support was amazing and sent me a new one with very few questions asked. Very impressed in general, and I will upgrade with the next new model probably
Katelyn S.
I have the Pixel 2 XL, and this is my favorite phone. Way better than anything else out right now. The layout is simple, and it's extremely fast. The camera is what gets me, it's AMAZING. Even the selfie camera is just fantastic, the camera is what sold me on this phone. I have been through iPhones and Samsung Galaxys, and nothing can touch the Pixel. Seriously. Its worth the price.
Tara L.
Odenton, MD
Finally replaced my iPhone after quite a few years of brand loyalty, and I'm so glad I did. I've gotten way more phone for far less cost. The quality, the app integrations, the design -- all lend themselves to a superior user experience.
Juleah M.
The Google Pixel 2 is the best phone I've ever owned. Over Thanksgiving I showed the amazing features and had 3 family members (for now) switch from iPhone to Google phone! The best camera, software, and overall performance.

carla l.
Salem, OR
This phone sounds pretty awesome; is it worth the hype?
Rob K.
Staff
If the screen cracks, is it a repair you can do yourself or is it really complicated?
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
How does this phone compare to the Galaxy S7?
Gielle K.
What is the most "problematic" thing about this phone? I would like to transition to it but I am wondering about the cons of it compared to an iPhone. Thank for any help :)
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch