BY GOOGLE #13 in Tablets

• How does the nexus compare to the iPad?1 Answers
  • Exactly how long do these last?2 Answers
  • I am an Apple lover- how does this stack up? Why should I switch?5 Answers
Google Nexus 7 Tablet
  • "ok yall if your looking for an inexpensive tablet that has lots of great features then this is your one and only my nexus 7 goes everywhere with me it holds my schedule all my contacts just as normal but it also has lots of room for apps it also does great with a sketchbook app i have designed a lot of garments on this tablet its has a long battery life as long as you are not using a live wallpaper hold all my music an\bout 2g picks and i cna upload to my google drive from it the downside is that google does not have a phone app i can download and use it with my myfi i have to download a secondary app and also no back camera n mine but its an older model and im ok with that still able to take cat pics" in 31 reviews
  • "It's the perfect size for me to fit anywhere (in my backpack, in my purse, in a tote bag, in the side pocket of my duffel bag, etc)." in 15 reviews
  • "The Nexus 7 was much cheaper than the iPad mini and the Kindle Fire, but it seemed to be comparable, and even better than those two in some of its features." in 14 reviews
  • "It has some really good features, the touch screen works very well, and it holds a charge better than most other tablets." in 12 reviews
  • "It is pretty good my nephew has one it is very different from the ipad but it a good product you can play games and watch videos and go on various apps." in 11 reviews
vonj c.
NEWARK, DE
I got this tablet, for Christmas and I absoloutley love it. First , lt me just say how excited I was to get this tablet. I love that google actually mad their own tablet, but its really a great beneit because there are soo many things that are great with this tablet. The app store is very convineninet. I had a few glitches with the tablet in general but it really great overall!!!
Nga R.
I use this to stream movies and that's it. I recently had to do a factory reset because I couldn't get into google play to download new apps. It's affordable, but personally I prefer my iPad. The screen is a little smaller and it can be extremely sensitive at times. The battery life is decent, but once its dead it takes a long time before you can turn it back on.
Jene T.
Aurora, CO
I love this tablet for my son's google Play apps. I also upload movies via Netflix and watch YouTube. The display is simple and easy to navigate. I had to download a camera app in order to take pictures but otherwise it came with plenty of apps pre installed. The battery time last 5-6 hours as long as I don't have other apps running in the background.
Lii C.
Lexington, KY
This is an amazing tablet. Sleek and easy to use. I love it so much, I bought 2 more for my husband and mother in law. I expected it to take some getting used to being an android operating system but it was bad at all. In less than an hour I had it up and running and had all my apps set up correctly.
Natasha D.
Marietta, OH
I have had my nexus tablet for two years now. I love it. I does a good job of keeping up with updates. Also helps keeps me Organized. I also play games and watch Netflix on it. It has excellent quality video on Netflix and on the games I play. Good purchase great price
Christy B.
I've had this tablet for almost two years, and that's longer than any other tablet I've ever had. It's worked fine with very minor problems. It's held up through constant travel and there's not a scratch on it. And you can't beat the price for a good quality tablet.
Rebekah K.
Albany, NY
I used to love this tablet. It was zippy and fast and great for carrying around with me to read or play around on the internet. Then it kept updating Android, and now it's so slow that I can barely use it half the time. It's terribly disappointing at this point.
Rowan T.
Three years later and still going strong. Great for commute video watching and website browsing. We got two in 2012 and one of them the screen broke while it was not in use on a table. The other has been in and out of bags and been lightly dropped several times.
Victor T.
This has been the best tablet I've ever had. I love the speed and quality of the screen, it was definitely designed for games.

The only thing I do not like is that the battery runs out very quickly, if in future versions improve this would give it 10 stars!
Adan B.
Awesome and simple tablet. Has all the standard features I want in a tablet with absolutely none of the bloatware that comes with some of the other tablet brands at half the cost of some of the other ones. Overall, I would say that I am very satisfied.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
I want to check this out but was wondering where the best priced Nexus 7 tablet can be found? Any tips?
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
Which is better --Google Nexus 7 or IPad 2?
Lindsey H.
Beaufort, SC
What's the best feature of the Nexus 7?
Robbie S.
Quakertown, PA
Gamestop has this, should i get it there?
Andrea G.