Google Nexus 6P H1511 4G 32GB Unlocked Mobile - Aluminium Silver uploaded by Felix S.

BY GOOGLE

Nexus 6P & rsquo s curved metal shell is crafted from aeronautical-grade anodized aluminium. Diamond chamfers encircle Huawei & rsquo s iconic hardware design which is sculpted to accent a low-light-loving powerful camera. A sharp 5.7 WQHD AMOLED display gives stunning clarity with 518 pixels per inch whilst a superior front-facing speaker offers crisp sound. Nexus 6P s hardware comes with the latest version of the octa-core Qualcomm & reg Snapdragon & trade 810 v2.1 processor making the performance of Nexus 6P faster than ever. A long-lasting 3450mAh battery lets you go the distance with added support from a reversible USB Type-C & trade for fast charging. Nexus 6P s 12.3MP lens is the best all-around camera ever used in a Nexus. Where it really shines is in conditions with less than ideal lighting. The 1.55&mu m pixels captures more light turning your best time into vivid beautiful shots. With Google Camera & trade you never miss a moment. Google Photos & trade makes memories easy to find so you can relive them in an instant. Nexus 6P s ergonomic fingerprint sensor keeps your Nexus 6P fast and secure. One simple touch lets you get at your apps emails and photos on the go. And you can streamline your day by paying effortlessly and securely with Android Pay & trade * * Android Pay unique fingerprint access to email photos and purchases available in US only. Nexus 6P is the ultimate Android experience. Enjoy the freshest fastest version. An evolving core keeps you up to date with the latest software. Pure and smart Android 6.0 Marshmallow is matched by Huawei & rsquo s power and iconic design. Enjoy the best Google apps pre-installed so it`s ready to use right out of the box. That s Search Maps Chrome & trade Google Play & trade YouTube & trade Photos Gmail & trade and more. Nexus 6P s wifi combo antenna offers a fast strong connection so you can work and play with no interruptions. Feature - Latest version of Qualcomm & reg Snapdragon & trade 810 v2.1 2.0 GHz octa-core 64-bit- Adreno 430. see more...

• How is the camera? Specifically: are there pro settings? ...1 Answers
Ahmad J.
Conroe, TX
I have stuck with Android exclusively since the days of Motorola Atrix, but Nexus 6P is the first nexus device I have had the pleasure to use. I have to say, I love almost everything about it. Made by the Chinese Huawei, it has been their first entry into the American market (as far as I know).
The phone has a very sleek design, with a cool metal back and a finger print scanner right at the level of the index finger. There is an elevated black panel, which houses the back camera and the flashlight. The front has no button, 5.7 inch screen, with front speakers (one on each end of the screen). The right side has the lock button and a large volume button underneath. Both are made of metal and feel durable. The battery is not removable, so the back cover does not come off. The top has a 3.5mm headphone jack. The bottom has a reversible usb 3.0 charge port.
The 3GB of ram means, the phone is buttery smooth. The screen looks beautiful and responds fast. The best part of theNexus experience is the ability to remove any useless app and not having to deal with shovelware, that comes loaded in other branded phones. Equally delightful is having the newest Android as soon it is available. If you sign up for the Beta program (for which 6P is eligible), latest Android is available ahead of general roll out.
The one thing that had kept me away from the Nexus line until now was the mediocre camera. I am happy to report, the Nexus 6P has a very good camera. In the natural light outside, it is as good as Samsung Galaxy S6 camera. In low light conditions the camera does falter a bit, but it is still more than adequate. One gripe I did have with the camera was with the HDR. It responded slow enough to ruin some of the pictures. It got to a point where I just permanently turned it off.
In the three months that I have been using 6P, the phone has consistently given 4.5 hours to 5 hours of screen on time. Having 3.0 USB charger means that 6P uses a fast charge. It charges about 1% per minute, which is about as fast as the Samsung fast charge.
I have used multiple iPhones, Galaxy S4 and S6. This phone is superior to all of those. Even though it is missing things like IR, and HR monitor, but the not having to root to remove unneeded apps, as well as always having the newest Android OS more than makes up for it. The placement of the fingerprint scanner does get annoying sometimes, but most of the time it is just in the right place when using the phone one handed. With the recent price drop, I highly recommend it over the iPhone plus, Note and Edge 6 Plus.
Vishra P.
I originally started with a Samsung S6 edge but could not get through the day with the battery life. Looking for a work horse I stumbled upon an unlikely and highly underrated phone from Google. Compared to other devices, it comes as stock as Android is able to get without any pre-installed "bloatware" such as the countless Samsung applications that my previous phone had. The large battery capacity is enough to get me through the entire day with Bluetooth, LTE, and location on. Perks of a google phone give you day one access to any new android updates (I updated to 7.0 at least 3 months before it was pushed out to Samsung). It is an amazing android phone for the value and while the new pixel phone is in the premium price range ( $800 +) the nexus delivers everything I need including a premium design for less than $400.
Nick h.
Huawei failed on the quality of the phone I had it for a year and it was bent speaker didn't sound right, the grill fell off, and it had scatches all over it but, the screen is very nice fingerprint scanner best I used and the camera is okay. Google did a good job it has stock Android it's fast, gets updates directly from Google and, bootloader can be unlocked.
Jenna N.
Fullerton, CA
This phone is amazing. I originally was an iPhone user, but I decided to make the switch to Android and I am in love with this phone. It's about the size of an iPhone +, but it is affordable! I got it for around $250-300 on Amazon.
I love this phone because it has AMOLED display, and also it has front facing speakers.
John P.
Pomona, CA
Wow what a great phone. I had the Nexus 6 and needed a new phone because I broke my screen. Was thinking of getting the Pixel buy got this Nexus 6p instead. The phone is awesome. Fast, buttery smooth. Live the finger print reader. Very fast, just pick up the phone with finger on reader, and phone is ready to use. You can use the reader with other apps as well that support the reader, such as LastPass, and Simple Banking app. Reader is super fast.
Battery seems to last longer as well. Haven't had an issue yet and I'm a very heavy user. No phone has lasted me a full day, but this phone sure does try. I highly recommend this phone.
Kasey C.
This phone has a rlly great camera!! The phone is very fast and has great graphics and different customizable options such as the LED notif flash or face recognition. My only complaint is these phones seem to have battery problems. I got one and the battery wouldn't stay charged correctly so I got a replacement , which works pretty well now except it charges really slowly while on a video call. But overall this is a great phone and not expensive at all!! I prefer this phone over other Androids and iPhones I have had in the past.
Anyssa S.
This phone is pretty good. The camera has very good quality. The price is decent and I love finger print ID 😍😍!The design is nice and sleek. I just don't like the battery life🙃♥️
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
I used this phone for over 2 years. Before upgrading to the pixel XL 2. I absolutely loved this phone I actually still use it on wifi for games.
hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help
  The City : Marrakech.
  My Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478.
  CODE POSTALE : 40160
  Country : Morocco
Shari H.
Montreal, WY
First off, running pure Android without the bloatware is an absolute pleasure. Phone is speedy, no noticeable lag, the form factor is nice, and the fingerprint sensor is placed in a easily accessible position. Big plus for USB-C fast charging as well.

The only drawback is the battery on this phone. Like I need to charge it 3 times a day just to make sure I get enough juice to last, and I'm not particularly abusive with my usage (calls, texts, emails for work). I'll try to get the battery serviced at some point, but it's a major disappointment for what is otherwise an exceptional phone.
Christina V.
Staten Island, NY
How is the camera? Specifically: are there pro settings? Are they effective?