Google Nest Mini - Chalk

by google nest

The small and mighty smart speaker that's great for hands-free help in any room. Google Nest Mini fits in comfortably throughout the house. Loud and clear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Google Nest Mini - Chalk!
Zuly B.
Wynnewood, PA
Google Nest Mini - Chalk uploaded by Zuly B.
I love my google speaker, has a clear sound and it can understand better mi Spanish accent than Alexa.
Erika J.
Google Nest Mini - Chalk uploaded by Erika J.
I absolutely love my Nest Mini! It is the easiest thing in the world to install, I just used a tiny nail to hang it on my bedroom wall. You have to install an app to get it to work, but once it's all hooked up it does anything you want. You can ask it the weather, to tell you jokes, to play music, and so much more. My 4 year old loves to have it tell her bedtime stories. You can just tap the right or left side of it to adjust the volume, and tap the center to stop and play music. It's so awesome and so affordable. It definitely exceeded my expectations and I definitely recommend. It is so small you can make it work anywhere in the house. You can also find some cool mounting accessories on Amazon if you want some :)
Mari Y.
Google Nest Mini - Chalk uploaded by Mari Y.
We love our Googles. I will say we mostly use it for music, weather, and random questions. Google is pretty responsive to weather and music requests, but the questions are not always answered perfectly. I do wish there was a way to sync it with an iPhone for phone calls. We also use broadcast and Neat thermostat with this. If the music is loud, I do have to yell at the device for it to respond. 😅
María Fernanda E.
Scarsdale, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this bocine because you can hear From anywhere in your room. It has a pretty clear sound and I like why the Google agent understands words very well.
eboni G.
Columbus, GA
Techie Expert Level 5
Google Nest Mini - Chalk uploaded by eboni G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have about 3 google homes in my house. One in each room. I gifted one to my cousin for college he loves it. The Google Nest Mini comes in handy everyday. I use it for setting alarms, playing music, asking about the weather. Basically stuff I can ask my phone to do but don’t have to navigate through my phone to do it. The only con is that if I’m talking to one google the other one also does the command even if they are far apart.
Ade A.
Google Nest Mini - Chalk uploaded by Ade A.
I recommend this speaker. The volume of this speaker is amazing. You can set alarms,play music,play games, etc . One of the best speakers I've ever had
Karla G.
Everett, WA
Google Nest Mini - Chalk uploaded by Karla G.
I can not get enough of my mini! Does everything for me, from setting alarms in other rooms to playing music. Keeps me updated on my appointments and things to do!
Diny C.
Love using these to play music, turn on my lights, and set alarms and timers. Also use it to ask Google Assistant questions - usually if a food is safe for my dog to eat, or to learn a random fact while watching a TV show. Smart home products seem so unnecessary until you start using them and realize how much easier it makes things.
Soleen Z.
Techie Expert Level 1
It’s a great product. Very small and useful for everyday life. I do t think there’s anything i would change about it. It’s already great and responds fairly quick. I highly recommend to others because it’s very good.
Shantae C.
Baltimore, MD
Techie Expert Level 1
Google Nest Mini - Chalk uploaded by Shantae C.
This product allows me to Google everything without searching on my phone. I ask for daily info like the weather or random info like the actor in a movie I'm watching. I already Google-d a lot, now I can just say it out loud. Very easy to set up and use.

Looking for your answer?