Google Nest Learning Thermostat

by Google

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Google Nest Learning Thermostat!
Alison C.
Byron, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
This was extremely difficult to find a HVAC tech who knew how to install this thermostat in a multi zoned home with a central system. It now sits in the garage as we continue to search for someone who can tell us why, even after installing a "C" wire, why this doesn't work with our system even when the checker told us our system would work. Eh. It's pretty but until I can use it, I wouldn't recommend.
Lakisa B.
Clinton Twp, MI
I do not own a Nest thermostat. I did look at my neighbors and she loves it. It has many features that allows it to be programmed away from home ( remotely). My neighbors believe that it will save money by using this.
Alexis B.
Hayward, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
This thing is amazing! If you forget to turn off the heater you can do it from your phone. It learns your temperature preferences and sets itself. Also it’s cute on the wall.
Kara F.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Best Buy
I love my new Nest! I applied for rebates through my electric company. Between rebates and energy savings, this should pay for itself. Super simple to setup. I love that I can control it from an app on my phone.
Emily R.
Austin, TX
Techie Expert Level 4
I get really torn on how I feel about my Nests. We have one upstairs and one downstairs, a newer model and an older model. The older model we used at our old house and it worked so well for us. It regulated our temperature, didn’t waste energy, saved us a little money, all the things they advertise. And it looks nice so we really liked it! When we moved to our new house, we bought a newer one to use downstairs and put the older one upstairs. They still work well, but we find they kind of fight each other in harsh temperatures. When it’s cold, we will run the heater and we it’ll be really hot upstairs but still cold downstairs. Or in the summer, it’ll be cold downstairs and the upstairs rooms will be really hot. We have to set them both really early in the day on extreme days so they can work to get an even temperature by the time we’re home.
Shannon L.
Largo, FL
Purchased at: Best Buy
Controlling my thermostat's temperature from anywhere simply by accessing the Google Nest app lets me be less wasteful of energy when I'm away from home, be it for the day or for an entire month! You can make a weekly temperature schedule or, if you're on a certain home-away schedule, the thermostat can be set-up to learn it! It even reminds you when it's time to change your filter and can be voice controlled with your Google Home Mini, your Google Hub, or even Gooogle Assistant on your phone.
LaDonna K.
Vancouver, WA
Absolutely love hours, we can control it by our phones from anywhere we are, I can set schedules, it reminds me to change air filters. Seriously love this thermostat.
Genaida S.
Tampa, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
From the moment we purchased our home we decided that we wanted to have everything smart this smart thermostat by Google nest is one of the best investments we’ve ever made for our home don’t even have to get out of bed to switch it you can even schedule temperatures depending on who’s home at what time we love it and recommended for all families
Shawn L.
New Boston, TX
We thoroughly enjoyed the Nest. I loved that it knew when we were home and we could easily control our thermostat remotely. Simple to use and just looked really cool in our hallway.
Jesse S.
Hedgesville, WV
Haven’t been thrilled with the quality of the local ambient temperature sensor, as it consistently reads 5 to 7° cooler right next to the thermostat where I took my readings. It also continues to read the relative humidity at 0%. However, the ease of used to be able to change the temperature from any location weather in my home or out in public is a huge benefit, and the schedule works well. Looks sleek and quality construction.

Looking for your answer?