BY GOOGLE #6 in Speakers

Simplify your everyday life with the Google Home, a voice-activated speaker powered by the Google Assistant. Use voice commands to enjoy music, get answers from Google and manage everyday tasks. Google Home is compatible with Android and iOS operating systems, and can control compatible smart devices such as Chromecast or Nest.

• Is this worth the $?? What do you love about it? 2 Answers
  • What are the significant differences between Amazon Echo and Goog...2 Answers
  • How long does this hold a charge? I feel like I'd be constantly c...1 Answers
Ali S.
East Amherst
I hopped onto the voice activated speaker bandwagon. Resistance is futile! I bought an ECHO last year but returned it. I thought about it and this Christmas I picked up Google Home. While I love all things Amazon, I did not want to put too many eggs into a basket. Google is no slouch. They make great things! Google Home is awesome, chock full of info. With the home I purchased a Chromecast Audio, which I have connected to a JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth Speaker. Now I can say "Hey Google, play WONE on HOME GROUP" and I hear sound in stereo. Alexa may be slightly better integrating with external speakers but Google Home works just fine. You can place speakers around the house and create specific groups. Just tell Google to play to a particular group. I am mainly interested in music. However, I am learning more and more things to do with Google Home. Ask Google to tell you a JOKE!! Its really great!
Jaine R.
Windsor, CT
I'm an Android Warrior all the way. I have a Google home setup in my kitchen and a Google home mini setup in my bedroom and these two things are just so convenient. Gives you 360 degrees of sound for music, can help you with recipes in the kitchen, I can schedule your events, and pretty much run your entire life as long as your phone has Google or Google Assistant.
Alexis D.
Latrobe, PA
I absolutely love the Google Home for Google Assistant. You can listen to music, play games, and ask it anything like you would a normal Google search. I Google everything so this is very convenient to me. It's way more personable than the Amazon Alexa and Echo devices.
Benjamin J.
Berea, OH
Incredible quality of sound and catches my voice when I am 40 plus feet away speaking at not much more than speaking voice. easy to use and set up thanks to connected Google accounts. every once in awhile I run into glitches with connectivity/answers, but could just my internet. although they did just release the smaller version, I would like to see the cost of the original one decrease and add connectivity option similar with the larger music focused one.
Susan P.
Ringgold, LA
OMG...I’m in love! My morning has been reinvented! Everything is streamlined and organized and on cue when I need it. As a small business owner, mom, and blogger, having the Google Home in my life has cut my morning tasks in half!
Vanessa A.
This product is fantastic! I absolutely love my Google Home! It’s so easy to work, the quality speaker totally impressed me! I received it as a gift from Best Buy. I would absolutely purchase another one!
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
We love our google home! I think it has a better internal browser than Alexa. It’s affordable and easy to use. If you purchase more you can link them together as an intercom system. Has decent speaker
Megan S.
I love my google home. I can get the weather at anytime make appointments and reminders search the we and cook with it. Easy to use and not that expensive. I would highly recommend these. My son ever asks it questions and he’s only 4. We love it.
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
This product comes in so handy. I also have the Google home mini. I can ask questions, set alarms, timers. Turn and of my lights if my hands are full. I would be lost without this.
Easy to use and links to apps so you can use them at home. I use it to control lighting in my home and has become a part of our daily life. From cchecking in on current news,weather,music and random animal sounds that my 3 year old son loves. We use this constantly and have purchased for family members as gifts! Highly recommend!
L3xyl3w S.
Is it able to do more then play your music and search things etc?
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
How good is the battery life
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
What makes this more useful than just using your phone or the internet?
David P.
Washington, DC
What are the significant differences between Amazon Echo and Google home?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
I can't decide between buying this or a Sonos, what do you guys suggest? I know they are different beasts.