Google Home Mini - Charcoal

by Google

Small and mighty powered by Google Assistant. Ask Google Home mini questions, tell it to do things, its never been easier to get hands-free help in any room.

How much does a home google mini cost?
Google Home Mini - Charcoal ? I want to know is the charcoal color true to the color or is it more black or gray? Also have you had an issue with the wiring. My last one seemed to short for no reason. Thank you!
[product:google-home-mini-6] Is it better the Alexa Amazon?
Start your review of Google Home Mini - Charcoal!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
I got this as a gift from my mother just because! It’s a cool little contraption. It plays music, it’ll read a book, call someone, even tell you the time or weather if you ask it! It has a mute switch as well so you don’t accidentally tell it to do something. I love how it operates, the only thing I dislike is the sound quality when playing music loud, doesn’t have a lot of bass at all.
Ninna W.
Google Home Mini - Charcoal uploaded by Ninna W.
I like my google home slot. I use it while cleaning the house. For questions and during showers. I don't like that the volume buttons are very touchy. When turning down by tapping it often shuts off. Even when I use a sensitive touch and that is very aggravating. Otherwise I'm.pleased with mine.
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Techie Expert Level 5
Google Home Mini - Charcoal uploaded by Anna D.
I love this little bugger. Anyone that already has google chrome cast built in to their tv (or purchased) should have one. I love how many things I can do with it but give a 4 star rating because some things I can't do don't make a lot of sense to me. I think anything I need a google account to do on an android phone should be able to be used with this and that is not the case.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Techie Expert Level 6
2,074 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
A very popular speaker compatible paired with your Google home. Available in several different colors.
Jared B.
Techie Expert Level 1
I received my Google Home Mini when Spotify was giving them away for free, and I’ve been really enjoying it so far. I don’t normally use it for its “smart home” features, but rather as a Bluetooth speaker to play music. I was shocked at how much sound this little thing can put out, the music sounds really clear, too!
Leslie H.
Fletcher, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
Google Home Mini - Charcoal uploaded by Leslie H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love my Google Home Mini. It has been very useful for many years. It does so many different things like a timer, tells me the weather, my schedule, the news, music to greet me when I come home, it will add to your shopping list if you need to add something else. It keeps tabs on your food deliveries.
Rosangela S.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I really love it, it is very practical and great for controlling the house lights, very good for listening to my favorite music and a perfect alarm clock to wake me up every day. Great to inform me about the weather.
Jessie J.
Spring Hill, FL
Google Home Mini - Charcoal uploaded by Jessie J.
Ever since I was a kid in the 90s, I've wanted a smart house like Taj Mowry... this product let's me get pretty close. I have 3 of these personally and there are like 6 total in my home. They are hooked to the lights, the air, the TV, my phone, you name it. Gone are the days I can't find my phone because I can just ask and it will recognize my voice and make my phone ring even though it's on vibrate. Gone also are the days where I would forget about things in the oven, microwave, washer, dryer, I can set a timer and it reminds me... this thing has made my life so much easier in so many ways. I got my first one because I had a Spotify account a while back and I still actively use it and have been for a few years.
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
Techie Expert Level 3
Google Home Mini - Charcoal uploaded by Lucia A.
So so so helpful for my music, Whether, emails, love when they play my favorite music sad I don’t have to stand up I just can continue working at home and I’m so happy I love technology. I recommend this product Google Nest Mini - Chalk
Sara R.
Techie Expert Level 4
Google Home Mini - Charcoal uploaded by Sara R.
I have one of these in my bedroom as well as my office. I also have an echo dot in my kitchen. I can say without a doubt that the Google mini is far superior to the dot in ever way. First and foremost, I use it most for listening to music and the sound quality of the Google is a million times better. Also, the preface to the app and connecting to you phone in general is so much easier and better! I'll definitely be sticking with the Google version of these speakers!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shalene S.
il y a 9 mois
Lauren P. il y a 9 mois
It’s a charcoal dark gray, no issues with wiring straight forward plug and even came with nice clip to loop up extra wiring length!
Tamera O.
Nova Scotia
il y a un an
Google Home Mini - Charcoal Is it better the Alexa Amazon?
Ana E. il y a 10 mois
In my opinion Alexa is better and more efficient but if you’re looking for listening to music or just having basic info like the temperature, go with G Home Mini.
Kathryn Q.
sutton
il y a un an
Google Home Mini - Charcoal ? Does it work like the Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Generation) - Charcoal
Resa M. il y a 8 mois
I have the white Google home mini and the white and pink Amazon alexa 3rd generation small one. Alexa has way better bass and sound where good sounds loud but a bit distorted. Great for asking questions but I prefer Alexa.
Dilma S.
Leduc
il y a un an
Google Home Mini - Charcoal Is this a speaker? What are the pros of having this at home?? Is it worth it??Google Home Mini - Charcoal
Radha B. il y a un an
It is a speaker. And it’s def worth it. Whenever there’s a sale, it goes for half off so even so more worth it! It connects to whatever music thing you have, also works as a blue tooth speaker for your computer / phone etc. You can even order your Uber on it. Also send voice messages on it to whoever is around the speaker. List goes on! It’s worth it !