BY GOOGLE

A hands-free, compatible device that lets you control all of your smart devices on one home display or with your voice. See your life in one view, and get things done hands-free. Google Home Hub helps you make the most of moments at home. Command your day with Voice Match, and get your calendar, commute, reminders, and more. Simplify your smart home with voice-control compatible lights, cameras, TV's and more from a single dashboard Wi-Fi required. Ask questions, and get visual, immersive answers from Google, and helpful videos from YouTube. Plus, play your favorite songs on a crystal-clear speaker, and relive your memories with Google Photos. And with Live Albums, always view the latest photos of loved ones. Get help with the little moments, so you can enjoy the big ones. Google Home Hub works with Nest and 5,000+ smart devices from 400+ popular brands. This set contains:- Google Home Hub - Power adapter - Quick start guide - Safety and warranty booklet Other features include: - Seven-inch touchscreen display - Wi-Fi for high-performance streaming - Bluetooth® support - Full-range speaker for crystal-clear sound - Far-field voice recognition supports hands-free use see more...

Paige C.
This is a pretty handy gadget! Especially around the holidays because you can have it read a recipe to you without having to scroll with food on your hands. I also love that I can link a ton of smart devices with it such as my Philip hues lights. Definitely recommend!
Angela M.
It's a great device. We got it in a bundle with the Nest doorbell. We have the home mini, but we moved it to a different room and use the hub in the main room. It's nice because when someone comes to the door it shows the live feed on the screen and when it's "off" it basically looks like a nice picture frame with the date and weather in the corner. I think that's my favorite feature, the pictures; you just add pictures to it and it's like a digital frame that goes through a cycle of pictures.
Oscar M.
Mission Hills, CA
So I recently purchased this for my wife as an early Christmas gift and she loves it so far. She uses it in the kitchen to look up recipes, listen to music and watch movies as she cooks. I enjoy getting info on my morning commute and news stories and sports scores. Looking forward to purchasing more compatible smart devices to control.
Ciara M.
I love my google home hub! We keep it in our kitchen. My niece loves asking it animal noises and watching YouTube videos on it when she comes over
Adriana C.
Toronto
Absolutely one of the best Google home product around. I keep this on my bedside table because it acts as my alarm clock. I also really like that I can Chromecast to it so it's a great display for watching videos! It's very responsive and helpful.
Thomas G.
It’s very useful to use and it’s very skilled to tell you stuff such as how to cook something or the weather, news and more. It’s just like an Alexa but better that’s it’s got a screen which gives more details and this is a top household gift to have in your home.
Maddy S.
Halesowen
Has anyone got one of these? Are they better than amazon echos? What can you do with it? Thanks
Ciara M.
Has anyone found out any good tricks for the google home hub? Or good tips?
Jordan C.
Virginia Beach
Does anyone have problems with your home hub saying that your voice isn’t recognized? Some days it works great, somedays it gets in a mood and won’t answer anything I ask. Lol.
Janan A.
Fremont
How does the google hub make life easier?
Elicia G.
I got this for my husband for Christmas and he WE ALL love it. Easy set up, clear sound, awesome clarity on the screen. Super user friendly. I’d definitely recommend this to any.

Sephora