Google Home

by Google

Get answers to things you want to know, play your own personal playlists from popular services, and much more with the Google Home.

How's the collety is it easy to use or not
Chi ha questo apparecchio? È utile?
Do you feel like it's a security risk?
Start your review of Google Home!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Techie Expert Level 6
1,701 reviews
Set up and manage your home hands free hands free with this device from google. Music, temperature control, security system, door locks, etc. An affordable system on the market.
Sarah M.
Since Google updated the ai to allow personalized conversations I have had a great time using my home. She helps me cook, she keeps me on time and she knows how to keep me entertained. I will say - I don't like that they aren't integrated with Amazon but with that said it's probably best for my wallet 😜
Paulina K M.
Atlanta, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
Google Home uploaded by Paulina K M.
I am not a fan tbh. I speak to google and many times doesn’t hear me. 😓 annoying me sometime a lot but it’s good for lighting in da house for lazy people or while you’re almost sleeping he will do it for you.
Grace C.
Moorestown, NJ
Google Home uploaded by Grace C.
I have a Google home mini in my room and I really really like it. The quality of sound is great and I like asking you questions. It knows most of them. It was affordable and good quality. I love the nighttime routine capability!
Orlando M.
Victorville, CA
Love the new google home! It was easy to set up and afterwards, it is amazing! When I play music, I can blast it just by saying put more volume but the bad thing is is it has to be in a charger which sucks !
Jai M.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
The home was great when it first came out but is a little out dated now, as mini is more compact and do the job fine or even better get the hub and have a visual screen, speaker and assist. Good place to start but should be retired.
Shawnee P.
Nanty Glo, PA
I love our Google home that we bought on Black Friday. While setup takes you a little while, once you have it setup you are ready to go. Google Home plays music with your Google play music account. It also tells you the weather, plays games, answers questions, and picks up on random phrases. With a simple, "Okay, Google" command you can send tv shows to your television via Google chrome, play movies, etc. Google Home is such a wonderful addition to our family. It's a must have for busy families. The speakers are excellent and the touch screen makes using it super easy. Highly recommend!!
Tiffany T.
Pilgrim, KY
Techie Expert Level 2
Google Home uploaded by Tiffany T.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love my google. It’s so cool to get the news and music. My family and friends like it and can use it too. It’s has many features and it needs to be wireless it could be better if it didn’t need plugged in. Google
giorgy M.
Orlando, FL
Google Home uploaded by giorgy M.
I was gifted this from my aunt and although I mainly have apple products I find it useful! With the app you can sync up some commands on your phone, I used it a lot to go to sleep I say “google, play nature sounds” and I get well, nature sounds as white noise to help me fall asleep. I also use that when I leave my dog for work instead of having the tv or radio on. Very useful little device can play pandora for you and tell you the weather and time, plus alarm clock! Santa Baby Yoda approves!Google Home Mini - Charcoal
Erika J.
Snellville, GA
Purchased at: Best Buy
I love my Google Home mini. I have 3 of them in my house and can use them not only for music, or a timer or to look up stuff, but also for fun games and to use as an intercom in the house. I even use it to broadcast that I'm on my way home from work since I can do that from my phone!

111 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
kittu Y.