BY GOOGLE #42 in Apps

Google Drive is one safe place for all your stuff. Upload photos, videos, documents, and other files that are important to you, then access what you need wherever you go, on any device. Get going with up to 15GB of storage. Free. - Share photos and files with friends and family - Always have the latest version of your documents, whether at home or in the office - Make any file available offline - Keep photos and videos from your device in Drive so you have everything if it breaks or is lost - Access your stuff from a new device without having to transfer or download anything

Rachel F.
Baltimore
I love using this to store the photos on my phone.  This has cleared up a lot of data for me to use on other things.  Additionally, if my phone ever has any issues I won't lose any important data as it can be found on this.  I would recommend this to anyone that has a lot of photos on their phone and needs room for storage.  Or, just to ensure the safety of your photos.
Stephanie M.
Waverly
Techie Expert Level 1
I use this app to back up my pictures. I think it can be used for more than that but that's all I have used it for so far nad it's great for that! The only thing I am having trouble with is it seems to duplicate some pictures. But for some reason I have a hard time with my phones and have to either reset them or get a new one so this saves all the pictures I don't want to lose.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Essential. My hard drive completely crashes on me and didn’t work after college so a lot of my school work files from earlier semesters went poof. Having this and paying for 100GB of storage for 1.99 a month is amazing. Life saver. I drag all my files I’ll ever need for my website on their.
Kayla H.
Johnson, KS
Techie Expert Level 1
I use this app a lot to store my pictures. It is very easy to use and holds a ton of pictures. I had a lot of bad luck with losing my pictures every time my iphone would crash. So I now back up all my pictures to my Google Drive.
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
this is the greatest invention ever! students that have a group project can easily share there work and they all can work on the same thing at once it is a great way to do work and it is free and it auto saves everything so no worry in loosing a document that took you forever.
kao (.
Charlotte, NC
Good Drive is free. It automatically saves your work without having to worry about wether your work was saved or not. It lets you create, edit, store, and add many people to collaborate on one Doc,etc. Google Drive is truly impressive since the beginning.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love the google drive, it makes sharing pictures between my kindle, chromebook, and cellphone so easy. It's very reliable and the amount of space you are given is very decent. I have only used the free version so yes i do think it is very affordable.
Sierra S.
Shelbyville, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
This hold my whole life basically. Every photo I’ve taken, every note taken in college, all my exams, quizzes, and PowerPoints. It has made traveling with homework in college much easier. Your notes are always with you no matter what device you have!!
Krystle M.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
The UI in Google Drive could be more user friendly. For professionals, seamlessly attaching documents as PDFs and not as links to your drive should be more efficient. For parents, it’s a good way to keep pictures and documents available to the entire family.
Lindsie E.
Louisville, KY
Google drive has made my life so much easier. As a teacher I never have to worry about losing my work. I can access it home with the click of a button. No more forgetting to email documents to myself or losing unsaved documents.
Jennifer B.
Oceanside , CA
Is this a good app?
Vaishali J.
How do u use this guys?
Maria H.
Titusville, FL
Do you prefer this to Microsoft word