BY GOOGLE #39 in Apps

Google Drive is one safe place for all your stuff. Upload photos, videos, documents, and other files that are important to you, then access what you need wherever you go, on any device. Get going with up to 15GB of storage. Free. - Share photos and files with friends and family - Always have the latest version of your documents, whether at home or in the office - Make any file available offline - Keep photos and videos from your device in Drive so you have everything if it breaks or is lost - Access your stuff from a new device without having to transfer or download anything

Rachel F.
Baltimore
I love using this to store the photos on my phone.  This has cleared up a lot of data for me to use on other things.  Additionally, if my phone ever has any issues I won't lose any important data as it can be found on this.  I would recommend this to anyone that has a lot of photos on their phone and needs room for storage.  Or, just to ensure the safety of your photos.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Essential. My hard drive completely crashes on me and didn’t work after college so a lot of my school work files from earlier semesters went poof. Having this and paying for 100GB of storage for 1.99 a month is amazing. Life saver. I drag all my files I’ll ever need for my website on their.
kao (.
Charlotte, NC
Good Drive is free. It automatically saves your work without having to worry about wether your work was saved or not. It lets you create, edit, store, and add many people to collaborate on one Doc,etc. Google Drive is truly impressive since the beginning.
Krystle M.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
The UI in Google Drive could be more user friendly. For professionals, seamlessly attaching documents as PDFs and not as links to your drive should be more efficient. For parents, it’s a good way to keep pictures and documents available to the entire family.
Michelle C.
sacramento
Google drive is a great place to share files. I use this on my phone for my budget, at work to share my daily plan, and to keep track of all that I need to do for my personal life. I’ve written resumes, cover letters, etc with it.

Thank you google for providing such a wonderful free service.
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
Techie Expert Level 2
this is the greatest invention ever! students that have a group project can easily share there work and they all can work on the same thing at once it is a great way to do work and it is free and it auto saves everything so no worry in loosing a document that took you forever.
Angelica ♛.
Techie Expert Level 1
 It's easy to use on a computer and on the app and one of the most helpful sites you can create an account with if you are technology savvy. I highly recommend creating an account on Google drive for the files you may not have space for wether its on your phone or laptop or computer.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love the google drive, it makes sharing pictures between my kindle, chromebook, and cellphone so easy. It's very reliable and the amount of space you are given is very decent. I have only used the free version so yes i do think it is very affordable.
Alyssa H.
Techie Expert Level 1
One of the best additions to my business life. I now have all of my documents on the touch of an app. It doesn’t matter what device I’m on- mine, a friend’s, or a computer at a hotel- I have access to all my documents all the time!
Heidi B.
I love google drive because it stores all my important documents, unlike with having them on my computer directly they have less of a chance of getting deleted or lost.
Jennifer B.
Oceanside , CA
Is this a good app?
Vaishali J.
How do u use this guys?
Maria H.
Titusville, FL
Do you prefer this to Microsoft word