Google Docs uploaded by Chelsie H.

BY GOOGLE #57 in Apps

Create, edit and collaborate with others on documents from your iPod, iPhone or iPad with the free Google Docs app. With Google Docs you can: - Create new documents or edit any that you have started on the web or another device - Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time - Get stuff done at any time – even without an Internet connection - Add and respond to comments - Never worry about losing your work – everything is automatically saved as you type - Protect your documents with a 4-digit passcode

• what's he best thing to use google docs for?8 Answers
  • Does your google docs app track spelling errors because mine does...3 Answers
  • What do you feel is the most useful feature of Google Docs? 16 Answers
Stephanie K.
Google docs makes my life so much easier. For college, I have so many projects and it just provides a platform where everyone in the group can continuously contribute to the project without having to worry about who has the most updated draft. It's accessible anywhere. Usually I have the app on my phone where I like to reread the drafts but for editing I find it easier to do so on a desktop/laptop. Overall, recommend especially for college students. Life saver.
Tori R.
Clovis, CA
This app is awesome! This is gonna sound bad but if you ever have to do an assignment last minute just pull this bad boy up on your phone and start typing! Life saver!!
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Techie Expert Level 3
Google Docs came out when I was still in school, and we used it in high school exclusively. I really like it because I can access it from any device as long as I can log into my Google account. The interface of it is very easy to use and understand. I also like that you can share it with others and you all can work on it together as a group.
Rin Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
The best group work trail known to students! I start a google docs file when I need to do group work because it shows anyone who contributes and who doesn't contributes, so that I can bring it to the professor if someone doesn't contribute and they get the same grade. This app is also perfect for proofreading, because again, it shows the edits that were made and any changes all color coded.
Rochelle N.
Techie Expert Level 1
I like using Google docs better than Microsoft word. Google docs is free to download and I like how much free storage you get. Fairly easy to use and the layout is self explanatory. I like that Google doc automatically saves within seconds you type your document so you don't have to worry about loosing you file. Just make sure you have good Internet connection and you should be fine.
Nicole S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I attended Western Michigan University and they offered this to their students and this helped in so many ways!  We were able to share files and communicate easily during our dreaded group projects.  This saved us a lot of time and allowed us to work more on our own then having to consistently meet up as a team.  Being able to have multiple people in the same document making changes, editing, adding more pieces at the same time was truly amazing!  Best tool in my college experience hands down!
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
Just as good as any Microsoft product. I use on my phone, tablet and laptop. Really love how accessible it is and the fact that it stores information is great. I would highly recommend to anyone not wanting to purchase Microsoft products. Save your money.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
I use google docs at work and for personal use. For work its a great way to share documents via email without it taking so much space on your email and computer. At home I use it mostly with friends to share lists of books to read, movies to watch, photos, etc. I just really enjoy the convenience of it. And all you need is a google account, which is free.
Sasha L.
Techie Expert Level 1
I like google docs. Super convenient. I can edit from my phone and it is automatically saved. Its best feature is that I can access from any device. I highly recommend for people who are constantly on the go, like me.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
As a college student and someone who is constantly on the go and in a hurry, this app makes bringing up documents way more simple. Everything is right there for you and it's the same as if you were to pull it up on a computer or laptop.
Carina  E.
Parker, CO
What do you feel is the most useful feature of Google Docs?
Laura C.
what's he best thing to use google docs for?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
How long have you been using Google Docs?
Shakis D.
Does your google docs app track spelling errors because mine doesn't on my iPad. Am I the only one?