Google Docs uploaded by Chelsie H.Google Docs uploaded by Aman K.

BY GOOGLE

Create, edit and collaborate with others on documents from your iPod, iPhone or iPad with the free Google Docs app. With Google Docs you can: - Create new documents or edit any that you have started on the web or another device - Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time - Get stuff done at any time – even without an Internet connection - Add and respond to comments - Never worry about losing your work – everything is automatically saved as you type - Protect your documents with a 4-digit passcode

• what's he best thing to use google docs for?10 Answers
  • How long have you been using Google Docs?5 Answers
  • Does your google docs app track spelling errors because m...3 Answers
Google Docs

Start your review of Google Docs!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Flowery Br, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
This is my go-to when writing my papers. It's free, easily accessible, and can be used on any and all devices. I love it because I can work on my essays and research papers at home, and work and edit them while in break at work. Recently, google documents has also started working with grammarly! Yay!
perfect for collaborating with classmates and professionals.I are use it in school end it is great for group projects. Highly recommend using this for school and work I like.
Snellville, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
I love using google docs because I don’t have to save a word file and transfer it between devices it is just always there. It was a lifesaver all throughout college especially when we had to write papers as a group because you can share and edit all in one document
Minnesota
Easy to use and can be accessed anywhere you have internet access! Can also work together with other people on a document, mark changes as suggestions so others see the changes, and has most function of Microsoft office
Mission, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Ok Google Docs came in clutch when I had to write a paper for my composition class and I didn’t have word so I had plan B and actually VERY HELPFUL if you have access to it USE it!
Techie Expert Level 1
I like being able to access my documents from my phone, or even type out documents from my phone. It's easy to use and share with other Google users. I'm not entirely sure if you can share with non Google users because the friends that I would share things with have Google products.
Google docs makes my life so much easier. For college, I have so many projects and it just provides a platform where everyone in the group can continuously contribute to the project without having to worry about who has the most updated draft. It's accessible anywhere. Usually I have the app on my phone where I like to reread the drafts but for editing I find it easier to do so on a desktop/laptop. Overall, recommend especially for college students. Life saver.
1,350 reviews
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Google Docs. I use it a lot at work. It’s nice to share documents and I like how multiple people can edit things when they want. It’s a great way to work together while being in different places. It’s perfect for collaboration. Definitely a great tool.
Techie Expert Level 2
Another great Google app to have as I said before don't worry if you don't have a hard copy of your documents or charts as long as you save it it will be with you. Just print an keeping moving.
LOVE using Google Docs for work.  As a teacher, I collaborate a lot with my colleagues and it's nice to have docs that we can all work on together and add too. Additionally, I love that if I leave my laptop at work, I can still have access to all of my files from my laptop at home.  I also know that should my computer crash, I wouldn't lose all of my files the way I would with things saved right on my computer and it's comforting to know that's something I don't need to worry about.
Parker, CO
What do you feel is the most useful feature of Google Docs?
what's he best thing to use google docs for?
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
Does your google docs app track spelling errors because mine doesn't on my iPad. Am I the only one?

Google Docs

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email