Google Docs

by Google

#23 in Apps

Create, edit and collaborate with others on documents from your iPod, iPhone or iPad with the free Google Docs app. With Google Docs you can: - Create new documents or edit any that you have started on the web or another device - Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time - Get stuff done at any time – even without an Internet connection - Add and respond to comments - Never worry about losing your work – everything is automatically saved as you type - Protect your documents with a 4-digit passcode

How long have you been using Google Docs?
what's he best thing to use google docs for?
Does your google docs app track spelling errors because mine doesn't on my iPad. Am I the only one?
Start your review of Google Docs!
How would you rate this product?
Google Docs is a very convenient way to work on homework assignments. I love using it because I can work on homework on different computers without worrying about carrying around a flash drive.
I use Google docs to take minutes for my student organization. it is prefect because I can easily format things. also, I can share our minutes easily with the rest of the board and there is automatically an online record of our meetings.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Techie Expert Level 5
Google Docs uploaded by Yessica N.
esta me gusta porque los puedo guardar documento, y más ahora con los niños estudiando en casa. I like this one because I can save a document, and more now with the children studying at home.
Hawthorne, NJ
Love Google docs! What would i do without it. It's hard not to use as my kids' schools uses Google docs and Google classroom and various teams in my professional organization utilize Google docs to collaborate on work and get things done quick and effectively
College Point, NY
Techie Expert Level 3
Esta app es ideal para editar, crear se puede trabajar en tiempo real, guardar documentos estre muchísimas cosas más. Google Docs
Augusta, GA
This app has saved my life. I forget that I have a essay to turn in a lot so I use this app when I can't really get to my laptop on my phone, and this allows me to finish or be close to finish with my essay before I get home. And since it's already saved the only thing I have to do is edit and print form my laptop once I get home. Love this app.
Google Docs is an easy way to organize, share and maintain your files. I used this all the time in undergrad and loved it!
Bangor, ME
Techie Expert Level 1
I've used this feature because it was introduced to me from a friend. It is very user-friendly. You do have to take some time to learn the basics of word documents. I do recommend this application because I haven't found an easier one as of yet.
Techie Expert Level 2
My son uses this for school work. It always works great. It checks for grammar as we as spelling. This is great and easy to use.
Warrior Run, PA
Google you can never go wrong. I’m always 100% satisfied. I’ve used it for years. I’m just very comfortable using the apps offered.