Google - Daydream View Vr Headset - Slate

Slide your smartphone into the Daydream View Virtual Reality Headset and let the adventures begin. Dive into a 3D interactive game, your own home theater or explore the globe. It is lightweight and surprisingly comfortable and provides hours of uninterrupted escape.

Does anyone have this and I have anything to compare it to?
Start your review of Google - Daydream View Vr Headset - Slate!
How would you rate this product?
Rachel R.
I am a middle school teacher and we use these occasionally with the google expeditions app. It is really cool to see history “come alive” in the classroom..it’s so funny to see the kiddos walking around and bumping into their desks with these gadgets on. Most importantly, they LOVE using these VR headsets.
Ada T.
Philadelphia, PA
My son love this game he play with other kids the games are not to expensive and the quality is amazing I buy for Christmas gift the price was affordable I really recommend it also is good for family time
Siobhan D.
W Bloomfield, MI
The first time I tried one of these out I was very disappointed. Idk it just was not what I was expecting. I wish this product felt more sturdy. Finding good games to play on it was hard too.
Michelle  A.
Morrisville, NC
This is super fun and I always have to share it with my little guy. We visit around the world or play scary interactive games. This was a gift, so I'm not sure the cost, but I sure do like it and recommend it.
estela C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
i love my VR headset i got it for christmas las year cant get enough of this game. Love the roller coasters and the planets
Jose H.
I don’t really like it. The images are not very clear. It is not expensive it is affordable. They can improve it by making the resolution of the pictures or videos better. I would not recommend it to others. Sorry!
Hayden D.
Conway, AR
Really liked using this. Fits really well and easy to adjust to fit. Video quality is really based off phone but with the pixel 4 it’s amazing. Really makes you feel I the game.
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
Gamer Expert Level 5
1,277 reviews
Great product and definitely worth the money! Easy to put together and the quality is awesome! I highly recommend
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
Not a fan of the limited use because it only works with limited line of phones. Unfortunately no VR is that good yet not on the market.
Melissa B.
This is definitely not the best virtual reality set that you can get your hands on. I can tell you right now that I got my kids the Viewmaster and not only is it a lot more expensive but I also happen to think that it works a lot better
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
David P.
Elsa, TX
il y a 3 ans
Brandon M. il y a 2 ans
Yes it is very worth it for first time users it is one of the best headsets with many games and the controller for me has perfect motion track