BY GOOGLE

Allows you to cast your favorite music, radio stations and podcasts to your speakers; compatible with most Apple iOS and Android phones and tablets, Mac and Windows laptops and Chromebooks; multiroom capability see more...

Jake P.
Las Vegas, NV
My Chromecast audio let's me play my music through any speaker over a wifi network instead of Bluetooth so I'm free to move around the whole house without disconnecting from the speaker and in also able to use my phone while playing music without effecting anything.
Shawna G.
I love that I can play my Bose speaker along with my Google homes. Very convenient. Only downside is the Chromecast has to be plugged in all the time, so not super portable, but I still love it!
Carlito B.
Ozone Park, NY
Unfortunately this was a Christmas gift that I didn't really like but it's the thought that counts. It isn't that sufficient & it sounds a little muffled. I would surely have returned it but it was a gift.
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
I love this it allows the to watch anything on my phone, casted to my TV. Music, videos, I have one on every TVin my house.
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
It's spotty to connect sometimes using the wifi and my Spotify app on my phone or tablet. But once it does it works just fine on our speakers. I use it to play music for my baby whether for playtime or naptime/bedtime.
àVanessa K.
Winnipeg, MB
Does a great job of casting music, we use with Google Play Music. Wish that multiple people could add to the same playlist but that is my only complaint