Arts & CraftsMediaOnline Streaming ServicesGoogle
Chromecast 2nd Generation Internet Tv Streamer Hdmi W/ All Accessories

Google Chromecast 2nd Generation Internet Tv Streamer Hdmi W/ All Accessories

Watch your favourite programmes all in place with this Google ChromecastPlugs into the HDMI port on your TV. Lets you use your mobile device and the TV you already own to cast your favourite TV shows, films, music, sports, games and more. Catch up with the lastest soaps and drames or get the family together Cast content from your smartphone / tablet / PC / MacBuilt-in WiFiBBC iPlayer & All 4Access content on Netflix & NOW TVMirror your Android phone screen or Chrome browser. Dimensions: 51 9, 51 9, 13 49 m...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Google Chromecast 2nd Generation Internet Tv Streamer Hdmi W/ All Accessories!
How would you rate this product?
LaToya D.
Portsmouth, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This little device is amazing. It makes any tv with a HDMI setting into a smart tv. Stream whatever you want from your smartphone with ease. I love it and you can move it wherever you want in your home! Highly recommended!
Adrienne D.
Niagara Falls , NY
I have mixed reviews on the Chromecast. Reasons I love it are one because you just need to have internet and can connect almost anything to it on your TV. Also, when we travel/ go on vacations we will typically pack on in the bag to plug in and watch our shows! That’s the biggest perk!! What is really aggravating to me is it typically needs to be re started/ re linked whenever we go to use it. Often times we have to un plug it and plug it back in. However, for the price you can’t beat it.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I really wanted to try the Chromecast but I did not I already had an Amazon fire stick I was not willing to uninstall all my apps and start over I'm not the best with technology but I did give it to my stepdaughter who really appreciate it and for my understanding it does everything and more I wish I had kept it I got it at a great price at a well-known store great for bargains
Marilyn D.
Arlington, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you don’t have a smart TV, this is the perfect adapter. So easy to use and so great for casting.
Jessica B.
Lynchburg, VA
This works flawlessly to cast my computer to our Roku tv. As a homeschooling family, it makes our day much easier when watching instructional videos. All of the kids can watch and learn simultaneously.
Maggie M.
Ballston Spa, NY
Love my Chromecast in theory but not in execution. I like using my phone as a controller, but this glitches constantly which is so frustrating!
Chris H.
Richmond, VA
These make normal tv’s feel normal and smart, with a simple click you can broadcast your phone media onto whatever screen it is plugged in to! I recommend this to any family who loves renting movies but can’t afford a smart tv.
Liv S.
Lucas, TX
Have this on all our TVs. It makes casting to non-smart TV possible. We cast 97% from our phones. The only downside is that we had one that keeps disconnecting. Figured its just going bad, but the rest are still working great after more than 3 years. Great investment.
Arely B.
Its a really cool gadget for your like if you have an old school tv and want to cast maybe netflix or youtube on your tv this app is what you ned instead of buying a new tv and throwing this one away also easily managed by an app
Josh R.
South Amboy, NJ
I like the idea of the product but it runs a little slower than I’d like. Perhaps it’s just the sites I’m streaming though. Works great with YouTube, Netflix, etc.

Looking for your answer?