BY GOOGLE #6 in Websites

Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.

• Who is asking the question for just sake of asking a ques...49 Answers
  • Question has been deleted35 Answers
  • Everything good has to come to an end, but I can't imagin...32 Answers
Hailey D.
Huntington
Techie Expert Level 1
Honestly, who doesn't love Google? Any time I need to find out any information whether it be a phone number, an address, a math question or to find local hot spots...Google always has the answer. I love it. I use it daily. I can't remember a time without Google, and I don't want to think of the future without it.
Robin K.
I can truly say  I have used Google since day ONE! I am a web designer, and specialize in Search Engine Optimization (SEO). I began building website way back in the early/mid 1990's. Google came along in the later 1990's as just another search engine on the web. It really didn't take long for Google to reign supreme over all the other search sites, such as "Excite", "AltaVista", "Webcrawler" and "Yahoo".
I will always be a Google fan, and keep Google as my number ONE search engine!
Check out this screencap of Google back in the day, at the beginning!
I am happy to answer any questions about search engines, just let me know what you are wondering about!
t s.
Techie Expert Level 1
Only search engine I’ll ever use! I’ve tried other search engines but they don’t come close to beating Google. You get recent pictures, news, videos, reviews of places, help finding a location, homework help, Google finds it all instantly. I have to use Google at least once a day and don’t know what I would do without it.
Brenna M.
Techie Expert Level 2
Seriously Google rules the world! I couldn't live without Google. Want to know why you're coughing? Google it. Want to know the weather? Google it. Want to find the best place for dinner in the middle of nowhere on a whim? Google it. Hell, Google will even compare plane tickets for you. Genius.
Brianna B.
Techie Expert Level 2
I love Google! Google is a great tool to use to look up anything and get tons of results! Google always has features that Word has but you can share a Google Document (Google Doc) to various people! I have used this in school on multiple occasions!
Andrea D.
Techie Expert Level 3
Google is my go to search engine for almost anytime. It delivers quick results that are actually relevant to what I’m searching. Plus I like how it will immediately link me with either YouTube or google maps depending on what I need
Megan M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I mean does anyone use any other search engine? This is clearly the best of the best although now it’s taking over other apps and platforms to expand their empire. I always find useful search results and information quickly and easily.
Cindy M.
Boiling Springs
Who does not use google ? seriously if i need to know something I go straight to google there always adding and changing and making google new and different its not hard to use you can even have your own google plus profile were people can follow you and post like facebook but not laggy
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
I think Google is amazing!! It is transforming our generation to become more advance and innovative. Google is making  our lives easier everyday. This is my favorite search engine of all. i can't complain, anything i look for I find it in Google.
Suleidy V.
Techie Expert Level 1

La principal herramienta de Google y la más poderosa de todas. Un diseño breve y una alta velocidad de carga caracterizan Google y toda la familia de utilidades, que veremos en un momento.
Google es un enorme grupo de ordenadores que ejecuta la red de indexación de todas y cada una de las páginas que encuentra. Las páginas se indexan y se asignan a pagerank (lo más cercano a este valor aparecerá en nuestras búsquedas) que se tiene en cuenta en el momento de las búsquedas. Este pagerank depende de las páginas que enlazan a la página que está indexando. (Como la curiosidad poner ladrones en Google y verá lo que una sorpresa que está usando, o tal vez no sorprendente .... xDD).
El motor de búsqueda tiene un montón de opciones desconocidas por la mayoría de los usuarios. Aquí hay unos ejemplos:
- citas para oraciones completas (ejemplo "Montañas Ural")
- el signo - para que la palabra que sigue no esté incluida en la búsqueda (ejemplo Urales -Alpes, en ese caso busque páginas que tengan la palabra Urales y no tengan la palabra Alpes)
-calculator: intenta poner 3 + 2 y verás el resultado ... es sorprendente las posibilidades de la calculadora de Google
Búsqueda Avanzada: Si no encuentra lo que está buscando en la búsqueda tradicional con los métodos tradicionales, puede encontrar la flauta jugando.
"Voy a tener suerte" que nos envía a la dirección con el pagerank más alto dentro de la búsqueda realizada, puede ser muy útil, aunque no suele usarse mucho. Debajo de los botones también tenemos 3 pestañas que servirán para elegir el idioma y el país en el que queremos realizar las búsquedas.
Estas son las funciones más conocidas, entonces hay una mezcla de comandos adicionales para usar al buscar inurl, intitle, link, etc ... en el que no voy a entrar.
Cualquier persona que no ama a Google, obviamente nunca lo ha usado. Google ha hecho mi vida mucho más fácil. Cualquier cosa que quiero saber más acerca de, yo Google y en cuestión de segundos, tengo mi respuesta. Google es muy útil para encontrar lo que buscas. No puedo creer en un momento de mi vida Google no estaba cerca. Google es sólo parte de la vida normal ahora. Necesitas una receta, Google. Usted necesita encontrar una tienda que vende su maquillaje fav, Google. ¿Necesita direcciones? Buscalo en Google. Buscando un sitio web específico, pero no lo encuentra, Google! ¿Necesita un número de teléfono o menú para su restaurante favorito? ¡Buscalo en Google! La lista podría seguir y seguir .. Google es un salvavidas!
Danielle H.
Who loves Google
NATHALY R.
Weston, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Do you think is the best searching app?
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
What did you do before Google?
Melissa K.
Deptford
How do you go through life without google?
Rebecca F.
Is Google your favorite search engine? If not which one do you prefer?