BY GOOGLE #6 in Websites

Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.

• Who is asking the question for just sake of asking a ques...49 Answers
  • Question has been deleted35 Answers
  • Everything good has to come to an end, but I can't imagin...32 Answers
Robin K.
Tyler, TX
I can truly say  I have used Google since day ONE! I am a web designer, and specialize in Search Engine Optimization (SEO). I began building website way back in the early/mid 1990's. Google came along in the later 1990's as just another search engine on the web. It really didn't take long for Google to reign supreme over all the other search sites, such as "Excite", "AltaVista", "Webcrawler" and "Yahoo".
I will always be a Google fan, and keep Google as my number ONE search engine!
Check out this screencap of Google back in the day, at the beginning!
I am happy to answer any questions about search engines, just let me know what you are wondering about!
t s.
Techie Expert Level 1
Only search engine I’ll ever use! I’ve tried other search engines but they don’t come close to beating Google. You get recent pictures, news, videos, reviews of places, help finding a location, homework help, Google finds it all instantly. I have to use Google at least once a day and don’t know what I would do without it.
Hailey D.
Huntington
Techie Expert Level 1
Honestly, who doesn't love Google? Any time I need to find out any information whether it be a phone number, an address, a math question or to find local hot spots...Google always has the answer. I love it. I use it daily. I can't remember a time without Google, and I don't want to think of the future without it.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
The best well know most efficient website/engine. I visit this website more than 10 times per day. To do some searches. Find some answers. Apply for jobs. Read the news etc... I Love it😍
Megan M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I mean does anyone use any other search engine? This is clearly the best of the best although now it’s taking over other apps and platforms to expand their empire. I always find useful search results and information quickly and easily.
Cindy M.
Boiling Springs
Who does not use google ? seriously if i need to know something I go straight to google there always adding and changing and making google new and different its not hard to use you can even have your own google plus profile were people can follow you and post like facebook but not laggy
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Google because no matter what question I have I can always find answers by typing my question in. It has answered quite a few. Also great in many other ways!
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
I think Google is amazing!! It is transforming our generation to become more advance and innovative. Google is making  our lives easier everyday. This is my favorite search engine of all. i can't complain, anything i look for I find it in Google.
Brianna B.
Techie Expert Level 2
I love Google! Google is a great tool to use to look up anything and get tons of results! Google always has features that Word has but you can share a Google Document (Google Doc) to various people! I have used this in school on multiple occasions!
Andrea D.
Techie Expert Level 3
Google is my go to search engine for almost anytime. It delivers quick results that are actually relevant to what I’m searching. Plus I like how it will immediately link me with either YouTube or google maps depending on what I need
Danielle H.
Who loves Google
Nathaly R.
Weston, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Do you think is the best searching app?
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
What did you do before Google?
Melissa K.
Deptford
How do you go through life without google?
Rebecca F.
Is Google your favorite search engine? If not which one do you prefer?