BY GOOGLE #6 in Websites

Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.

• Who is asking the question for just sake of asking a ques...49 Answers
  • Question has been deleted35 Answers
  • Everything good has to come to an end, but I can't imagin...32 Answers
Rebecca V.
Bala Cynwyd , PA
Google is easily the most helpful search engine available. Their results are way better than any other engine I have tried. I also love their email, documents, and news components. Google has changed the internet and I am definitely along for the ride.
Dawn S.
Williamsburg, KY
Going in the middle for this one since I'm kinda split. As a search engine, Google is the only one I'll ever use. But as a company, I'm starting to hate it more and more. They treat their YouTube creators so poorly unless they are of the select few who have a huge following and are at the very top. I don't even feel safe posting this, as I am a smaller channel myself. But if things aren't said, nothing will be done about this.
t s.
Techie Expert Level 1
Only search engine I’ll ever use! I’ve tried other search engines but they don’t come close to beating Google. You get recent pictures, news, videos, reviews of places, help finding a location, homework help, Google finds it all instantly. I have to use Google at least once a day and don’t know what I would do without it.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Techie Expert Level 2
I still use Google as my go to search engine. It's reliable and usually has a long list of results. I visit once or twice a week. I wouldn't say there is any room for improvement. I like that you can search on Google, have email through Google, and search maps through Google.
Hailey D.
Huntington
Techie Expert Level 1
Honestly, who doesn't love Google? Any time I need to find out any information whether it be a phone number, an address, a math question or to find local hot spots...Google always has the answer. I love it. I use it daily. I can't remember a time without Google, and I don't want to think of the future without it.
Jes K.
Mount Joy, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
Google is one of my favorite sites. I trust google with my life and I depend on it like breathing air. If I need anything I just go to google and I will know my answer in 0.1 seconds. I can't live without google. I don't know where I would be without google. If you need to know facts, history, math, how to's, locations, food, or anything else you can think of google is the place to go!🌍
Laurie H.
How did anyone survive without Google? This is the only search engine I’ll ever use! I’ve tried other search engines but they don’t come close to beating Google. I use it at all hours of the day, to answer any and every question that comes to my mind.
Megan M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I mean does anyone use any other search engine? This is clearly the best of the best although now it’s taking over other apps and platforms to expand their empire. I always find useful search results and information quickly and easily.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
In my world google is the number one search engine. It’s probably the same way for everyone else. I wonder how many questions google has answered in its lifetime. Google should make a toy for kids that ask lots of questions
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Google because no matter what question I have I can always find answers by typing my question in. It has answered quite a few. Also great in many other ways!
Danielle H.
Who loves Google
Nathaly R.
Weston, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Do you think is the best searching app?
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
What did you do before Google?
Melissa K.
Deptford
How do you go through life without google?
Rebecca S.
Is Google your favorite search engine? If not which one do you prefer?