BY GOOGLE #6 in Websites

Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.

• Who is asking the question for just sake of asking a ques...49 Answers
  • Question has been deleted35 Answers
  • Everything good has to come to an end, but I can't imagin...32 Answers
t s.
Only search engine I’ll ever use! I’ve tried other search engines but they don’t come close to beating Google. You get recent pictures, news, videos, reviews of places, help finding a location, homework help, Google finds it all instantly. I have to use Google at least once a day and don’t know what I would do without it.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I still use Google as my go to search engine. It's reliable and usually has a long list of results. I visit once or twice a week. I wouldn't say there is any room for improvement. I like that you can search on Google, have email through Google, and search maps through Google.
Hailey D.
Huntington
Honestly, who doesn't love Google? Any time I need to find out any information whether it be a phone number, an address, a math question or to find local hot spots...Google always has the answer. I love it. I use it daily. I can't remember a time without Google, and I don't want to think of the future without it.
Jes K.
Mount Joy
Google is one of my favorite sites. I trust google with my life and I depend on it like breathing air. If I need anything I just go to google and I will know my answer in 0.1 seconds. I can't live without google. I don't know where I would be without google. If you need to know facts, history, math, how to's, locations, food, or anything else you can think of google is the place to go!🌍
Laurie H.
How did anyone survive without Google? This is the only search engine I’ll ever use! I’ve tried other search engines but they don’t come close to beating Google. I use it at all hours of the day, to answer any and every question that comes to my mind.
Megan M.
I mean does anyone use any other search engine? This is clearly the best of the best although now it’s taking over other apps and platforms to expand their empire. I always find useful search results and information quickly and easily.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
I love Google because no matter what question I have I can always find answers by typing my question in. It has answered quite a few. Also great in many other ways!
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
All hail to Google. I can remember a life before Google, in the Stone Era, and life was far more difficult. Now it's a real part of daily life and an integral service. Yes, they know more about me than I'd like them to but that's the tradeoff for such an awesome service.
Riah W.
I use Google for all of my searches and it works great. I also love the little game that you can play when your internet is down, the little dino is super cute. Google has a bunch of results for all of your searches and is just a great reliable thing I use everyday.
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
I think Google is amazing!! It is transforming our generation to become more advance and innovative. Google is making  our lives easier everyday. This is my favorite search engine of all. i can't complain, anything i look for I find it in Google.
Danielle H.
Who loves Google
Nathaly R.
Weston, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Do you think is the best searching app?
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
What did you do before Google?
Melissa K.
Deptford
How do you go through life without google?
Rebecca S.
Is Google your favorite search engine? If not which one do you prefer?