BY GOOGLE #6 in Websites

Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.

• Who is asking the question for just sake of asking a ques...49 Answers
  • Question has been deleted35 Answers
  • Everything good has to come to an end, but I can't imagin...32 Answers
t s.
Techie Expert Level 1
Only search engine I’ll ever use! I’ve tried other search engines but they don’t come close to beating Google. You get recent pictures, news, videos, reviews of places, help finding a location, homework help, Google finds it all instantly. I have to use Google at least once a day and don’t know what I would do without it.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Techie Expert Level 2
I still use Google as my go to search engine. It's reliable and usually has a long list of results. I visit once or twice a week. I wouldn't say there is any room for improvement. I like that you can search on Google, have email through Google, and search maps through Google.
Hailey D.
Huntington
Techie Expert Level 1
Honestly, who doesn't love Google? Any time I need to find out any information whether it be a phone number, an address, a math question or to find local hot spots...Google always has the answer. I love it. I use it daily. I can't remember a time without Google, and I don't want to think of the future without it.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
The best well know most efficient website/engine. I visit this website more than 10 times per day. To do some searches. Find some answers. Apply for jobs. Read the news etc... I Love it😍
Laurie H.
How did anyone survive without Google? This is the only search engine I’ll ever use! I’ve tried other search engines but they don’t come close to beating Google. I use it at all hours of the day, to answer any and every question that comes to my mind.
Megan M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I mean does anyone use any other search engine? This is clearly the best of the best although now it’s taking over other apps and platforms to expand their empire. I always find useful search results and information quickly and easily.
Cindy M.
Boiling Springs
Who does not use google ? seriously if i need to know something I go straight to google there always adding and changing and making google new and different its not hard to use you can even have your own google plus profile were people can follow you and post like facebook but not laggy
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Google because no matter what question I have I can always find answers by typing my question in. It has answered quite a few. Also great in many other ways!
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
Techie Expert Level 2
All hail to Google. I can remember a life before Google, in the Stone Era, and life was far more difficult. Now it's a real part of daily life and an integral service. Yes, they know more about me than I'd like them to but that's the tradeoff for such an awesome service.
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I think Google is amazing!! It is transforming our generation to become more advance and innovative. Google is making  our lives easier everyday. This is my favorite search engine of all. i can't complain, anything i look for I find it in Google.
Danielle H.
Who loves Google
Nathaly R.
Weston, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Do you think is the best searching app?
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
What did you do before Google?
Melissa K.
Deptford
How do you go through life without google?
Rebecca F.
Is Google your favorite search engine? If not which one do you prefer?