Google

by Google

Stay connected and share life as it happens with Google+ for iPhone and iPad. Features: - Follow what friends, family, and interesting people around the world are sharing - Join communities to explore interests and find people with similar passions - Automatically back up photos and videos at full resolution - Bring photos to life with Auto Awesome, including animated GIFs, movies, stories and more

Some people are using this to review Google and others, such as myself, are reviewing Google+. Which one should be reviewed here ?
What do you use google for?
Do you think that Google+ will gain the popularity and will have as many users as something like Facebook?
Start your review of Google!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I don't really use google+ because I haven't needed to use it and social media networks that I don't need are useless to me.in reviews
Really never use the App..no one that I know is on this particular social media platform, so i don't find it necessary to use. in reviews
Viviana D.
Techie Expert Level 2
I don’t really have an review about this so I will give it two stars. I don’t have a lot of exposure with this.
Safisha M.
Portsmouth, VA
I alwys us g plus it such an amazon app to use and also ever easy to us. I hope tht ever has and amazon time as much as i do
Devon P.
Arlington, TX
Google is a wonderful search engine, company, and has a lot of different features. For examples , google maps , images and Google also have Google plus.
Brenda C.
Escondido, CA
great services for the people  that are always on the run . the app is a such great feature and the best of its free. All my expectations were meet .
Tiffany D.
little rock, AR
Fabulous platform, easy to use and convenient! Highly suggested to businesses and every day people!
Stay F.
Fort Collins, CO
Techie Expert Level 4
I love Google. Type in search bar and it's pretty price. It also has alot of other apps to link your Google account to. To improve stop charging for space. It's free it deffentily met my expectation. To reach perfection stop charging for more space. #influenster #gloscloset #glovibe #stayFaded #stay.faded.brand #stayfadedbrand
Kimberly I.
Florence, OR
Techie Expert Level 2
I love Google. Everything at your fingertips and more, from recipies how to fix a boat or car, cooking and crafts. I wouldn't change a thing.
Kirsten A.
Chelmsford, MA
There's certainly a reason why "Google it" has become a term in modern times. Google is known as the company that has everything - and they really do. I use Google on a daily basis and I certainly have no intention of stopping that habit any time soon.
Tanya T.
New Braunfels, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Google started as a search engine and little by little it expanded and now you can find everything, I think that in wilkipedia it still lacks some creativity and research since some articles have very little information or there is simply no information, more in health matters, I looked for information on breast expanders for a long time and I did not find any good explanation, and the photographs I found were repeated.
Brandi P.
Google Plus keeps me organized and linked to everything I need on any device. It is secure and reliable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...