Google+
Google+
  • "Really never use the App..no one that I know is on this particular social media platform, so i don't find it necessary to use. " in 5 reviews
  • "I don't really use google+ because I haven't needed to use it and social media networks that I don't need are useless to me." in 5 reviews
Daisy B.
Delano, CA
I've been using Maybelline new York lash sensational full fan effect and it does wonders to my eyelashes. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. My eyelashes look really long but don't look gunky or with too much product on the eyelashes. Five stars in my opinion.
Danielle J.
Glasgow, KY
I love using Google +. I keep up with several blogs and this is the perfect way to see if my favorite bloggers have made a new post. You can also keep up with what's happening in the music industry, or celebrity news. It's also really simple to use.
Jacob T.
I am not one to usually use this social media platform but my friends use it and they love it! It's great how google has made a platform in which people can stay connected to all the other people they know and love!
Cynthia N.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Techie Expert
I have a an iPhone and I ran out of iCloud storage probably by the second month I had the phone! And this app has saved my life. It saves all my pictures so I don't have to worry about loosing any of my pictures.
Amanda A.
Absolute trash remember when they forced it on us for YouTube and ruined everything because I do and it was horrible and almost made me delete my account. glad it's gone because it was horrible and I hated it
Jessica T.
I use this to connect with my classmates during school. Its great to communicate with your friends or classmates and i love how its connected to your email, its like everything you need in one place!!
Jamie P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm a HUGE fan of Google. I LOVE google products and my favorites are Google Voice and Blogger. I do not use the Google Plus platform as often for social media because most people are using Facebook.
Erika A.
Google+ is really great when it comes to apps (especially target's cartwheel app) and signing in! I haven't used google+ much in itself but to connect within apps has made signing in a lot easier.
Dianna A.
Louisville, KY
I use Google + as another social media outlet to reach more of my members of my blog. I love that I can have it connected to my blog and it will auto post from the blog. Saves me tons of time
Kristin M.
Marstons Mls, MA
Not a huge fan. I didn't understand the whole concept of this. I cannot even give a best feature because I tried to use it and just couldn't. Did NOT meet my expectations. NOT easy to use.
Kelsee C.
Whitehall, MI
Do you need to pay to use Google +?
Kassandra S.
Hialeah, FL
Has anyone ever tried googling themselves?
Ryashia M.
How many times do you use google a day?
Sheryl H.
Elkhart, IN
How has Google+ influenced your online social life?
Rachel R.
Do you think that Google+ will gain the popularity and will have as many users as something like Facebook?