BY GOOGLE #91 in Apps

Stay connected and share life as it happens with Google+ for iPhone and iPad. Features: - Follow what friends, family, and interesting people around the world are sharing - Join communities to explore interests and find people with similar passions - Automatically back up photos and videos at full resolution - Bring photos to life with Auto Awesome, including animated GIFs, movies, stories and more

• Some people are using this to review Google and others, s...2 Answers
  • What do you use google for?3 Answers
  • Do you think that Google+ will gain the popularity and wi...3 Answers
Google+
  • "Really never use the App..no one that I know is on this particular social media platform, so i don't find it necessary to use. " in 5 reviews
  • "I don't really use google+ because I haven't needed to use it and social media networks that I don't need are useless to me." in 5 reviews
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Techie Expert Level 3
Google has so much to offer. I love it because is safe and I can do my blogs and put pictures without hesitance. Is easy to use and anybody can do it of course not a minor. You are able to share to other social media. I love it. Is really good and I use it all the time
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
Techie Expert Level 2
I guess I don't really get it that much. It doesn't seem to get much interaction or engagement. It's also not as user-friendly as other social media sites. It's free so I guess I can't really complain, but compared to so many other options this one doesn't make the top of my list.
Jacob T.
I am not one to usually use this social media platform but my friends use it and they love it! It's great how google has made a platform in which people can stay connected to all the other people they know and love!
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
I don't really see the benefits of google plus besides the fact that it allows for me to log in places and not have to reenter my information. I guess that is a plus.
Stefany G.
Tempe
Although I am new to Google+, I have found it very enjoyable learning how to move throughout the site. I have met alot of new people and have challenged myself to learn new things. I love this platform@
Patricia R.
Techie Expert Level 2
Love it and I only have good thing's to share where Google+ is concerned. For that matter I've had good experiences with all that they have to offer. Five stars all the way.
Ashley K.
I feel like Google+ has a lot of potential to become something that people like/enjoy using... but right now it's just one of those social-media-wannabes that people are members of just because they have gmail accounts. I share things to my Google+ account, but rarely get any interaction on my posts despite being friends with some of the same people who interact a lot with me on Facebook or Instagram. They need to introduce some elements that make Google+ more interesting, and maybe some tutorials to show all you can do on it because I'm still not sure of how to properly use Google+
April V.
North Augusta, SC
I LOVE GOOGLE! This is one brand I am totally 100% dedicated to. I tell every one that Google will take over the world one day lol. I think they're geniuses. Now for my opinion on Google + ... I use it... but not often. If I have things to share I do always share on google+ but thats pretty much all I use it for though. Oh and i use it to keep up with certain tech communities. If more of my friends and family were on it than I would use it more. It just can't compete with Facebook. People think its a failure but it's not. It has it uses though.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Techie Expert Level 3
I have been using Google+ for hangouts with a group of women I meet with. It is a great way to stay connected or have meetings (almost) in person. You can see reactions and expressions which adds to the overall feel of the chat. It does drop people from time to time and it's also known for difficulty signing on. It's almost impossible to use from the cell phone app. It will work sometimes but most often audio will be missing. Kinda frustrating. I hope they make improvements.
Tiffany T.
Shadow Hills, CA
Ok. I'm a google fan. I use apple all the time but google is my go to search engine. I also have an android and love that I can "ok google" things. Haha. My brother has their Nexus phone and I really like it. Other than that, hmm, Chrome works pretty well for me (I'm happy with it), and my friends who work at google seem to love it. I also really like how google brings everything together so that my email connects to my calendar to my social media to google office. Awesome!
Kelsee C.
Whitehall, MI
Do you need to pay to use Google +?
Kassandra S.
Hialeah, FL
Has anyone ever tried googling themselves?
Ryashia M.
How many times do you use google a day?
Sheryl H.
Elkhart, IN
How has Google+ influenced your online social life?
Angel I.
What is the best thing that has happpened to you through the use of Google+?