BY GOOGLE #76 in Apps

Stay connected and share life as it happens with Google+ for iPhone and iPad. Features: - Follow what friends, family, and interesting people around the world are sharing - Join communities to explore interests and find people with similar passions - Automatically back up photos and videos at full resolution - Bring photos to life with Auto Awesome, including animated GIFs, movies, stories and more

• Some people are using this to review Google and others, such as mys...2 Answers
  • What do you use google for?3 Answers
  • Do you think that Google+ will gain the popularity and will have as...3 Answers
Google+
  • "Really never use the App..no one that I know is on this particular social media platform, so i don't find it necessary to use. " in 5 reviews
  • "I don't really use google+ because I haven't needed to use it and social media networks that I don't need are useless to me." in 5 reviews
Amy P.
Amy P.
Lower Burrell, Pa
Love google plus its where my creativity can flow organic i use it for my virtual gaming platform for fashin and fun and creative photoes my communities are big and welcoming its more than i could ask for when it comes to my favorite things yes yes yes please try google + its gonna blow your socks off
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Extremely impressed with google plus.
I love how it keeps me in communication with the loved ones and long distance friends and family.
It definitely met my expectations and it was extremely easy to you.
No need to make major improvements as I like to say if it's not broke don't fix it.
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Delano, CA
I've been using Maybelline new York lash sensational full fan effect and it does wonders to my eyelashes. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. My eyelashes look really long but don't look gunky or with too much product on the eyelashes. Five stars in my opinion.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Glasgow, KY
I love using Google +. I keep up with several blogs and this is the perfect way to see if my favorite bloggers have made a new post. You can also keep up with what's happening in the music industry, or celebrity news. It's also really simple to use.
Evee A.
Evee A.
Phoenix , AZ
Good for keeping track of your youtube posts in chronological oreder so you can look back! free to join, convenient as well, but I don't use it as a form of social media to connect with other people mostly for personal use. I miss myspace honestly.
Stefanie W.
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
Love google plus. Its kid,family,friendly oriented. Easy to set and use everyday. I use it daily yo connect with sharing pictures with family and friends. And you can sort it by who you would like to view certain pictures you post. Pretty awesome
Michael W.
Michael W.
Modesto, CA
I've been using a Google Chromebook for over 2 years now. Despite the learning curve this OS is one of the easiest to navigate. I have never had an issue, easy to use, very friendly OS! Thanks Google for the awesome products you turn out!
LaTonya S.
LaTonya S.
Techie Expert
I hardly ever use my Google Plus. I got it at first because someone told me it was the new Facebook. Well let me tell you it's not. Unless you have a blog or want everything public it's really not that great of a social media site or app.
Deborah F.
Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS
Google+ is so very easy to use. You can post about life's happenings. It is simple to use. You can post your thoughts or what ever you wish to post just by typing the written words and adding a picture if you would like.
Jacob T.
Jacob T.
I am not one to usually use this social media platform but my friends use it and they love it! It's great how google has made a platform in which people can stay connected to all the other people they know and love!
Kelsee C.
Kelsee C.
Whitehall, MI
Do you need to pay to use Google +?
Kassandra S.
Kassandra S.
Hialeah, FL
Has anyone ever tried googling themselves?
Ryashia M.
Ryashia M.
How many times do you use google a day?
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
Elkhart, IN
How has Google+ influenced your online social life?
Angel I.
Angel I.
What is the best thing that has happpened to you through the use of Google+?