Google+
Google+
  • "Really never use the App..no one that I know is on this particular social media platform, so i don't find it necessary to use. " in 5 reviews
  • "I don't really use google+ because I haven't needed to use it and social media networks that I don't need are useless to me." in 5 reviews
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Techie Expert Level 3
Google has so much to offer. I love it because is safe and I can do my blogs and put pictures without hesitance. Is easy to use and anybody can do it of course not a minor. You are able to share to other social media. I love it. Is really good and I use it all the time
Stephanie O.
Tampa, FL
who doesnt love social media its a great way to see and chat with your friends, family, distant friends, distant relatives, meet new people, dating online, or just being bored and want to see what your favorite movie stars are up to. it is your immediate outlet to the world from within your home or on the go. just stay awy from the drama and you will love these apps!!!
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
Techie Expert Level 2
I guess I don't really get it that much. It doesn't seem to get much interaction or engagement. It's also not as user-friendly as other social media sites. It's free so I guess I can't really complain, but compared to so many other options this one doesn't make the top of my list.
Karla M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have used bio elements pumice peel and I love it! The way it exfoliates my skin is like no other. I use this twice a week since my skin is oily. It completely met my expectations. I don't believe this product can get any better than it already is
Jacob T.
I am not one to usually use this social media platform but my friends use it and they love it! It's great how google has made a platform in which people can stay connected to all the other people they know and love!
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
I don't really see the benefits of google plus besides the fact that it allows for me to log in places and not have to reenter my information. I guess that is a plus.
Stefany G.
Tempe
Although I am new to Google+, I have found it very enjoyable learning how to move throughout the site. I have met alot of new people and have challenged myself to learn new things. I love this platform@
Patricia R.
Techie Expert Level 1
Love it and I only have good thing's to share where Google+ is concerned. For that matter I've had good experiences with all that they have to offer. Five stars all the way.
Ashley K.
I feel like Google+ has a lot of potential to become something that people like/enjoy using... but right now it's just one of those social-media-wannabes that people are members of just because they have gmail accounts. I share things to my Google+ account, but rarely get any interaction on my posts despite being friends with some of the same people who interact a lot with me on Facebook or Instagram. They need to introduce some elements that make Google+ more interesting, and maybe some tutorials to show all you can do on it because I'm still not sure of how to properly use Google+
April V.
North Augusta, SC
I LOVE GOOGLE! This is one brand I am totally 100% dedicated to. I tell every one that Google will take over the world one day lol. I think they're geniuses. Now for my opinion on Google + ... I use it... but not often. If I have things to share I do always share on google+ but thats pretty much all I use it for though. Oh and i use it to keep up with certain tech communities. If more of my friends and family were on it than I would use it more. It just can't compete with Facebook. People think its a failure but it's not. It has it uses though.
Kelsee C.
Whitehall, MI
Do you need to pay to use Google +?
Kassandra S.
Hialeah, FL
Has anyone ever tried googling themselves?
Ryashia M.
How many times do you use google a day?
Sheryl H.
Elkhart, IN
How has Google+ influenced your online social life?
Angel I.
What is the best thing that has happpened to you through the use of Google+?