Goof Off Heavy Duty Remover

by Goof Off

Removes adhesives, glue, stickers, decals and more for a variety of hard surfaces.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goof Off Heavy Duty Remover!
St George Isl, FL
This product is a live safer around the house. Specially with my [email protected] their stickers around the house and windows lol
San Antonio, TX
This product works like magic. According to the instructions, you spray it on, leave for a couple of minutes and then rub. I have not used a product that works this well. I bought it first when I was cleaning my kitchen cabinets to prep them for painting. We all know how kitchen cabinets accumulate grease over time. The Goof Off Gulk remover made my life so much easier. One thing that bummed me was the pump. I'm not sure if I got a bad bottle but the pump was not working properly. At first I thought maybe it's because the product is rather thick that's why it doesn't spray well. But soon it stopped spraying all together. I had to get the spray head off and pour a little amount on my cleaning cloth. Very disappointing. That being said, I'll definitely purchase this again. If I can find it another more convenient packaging that'll be awesome. It also has a citrusy scent to it. It's kinda like when the oranges have gone bad a little. But it's not repulsive. It's not chemically either. No problems with the scent.
This product actually works. Grease, oil, gum, stains, etc. It really does work. I used this to remove sticky stuff from my counters after moving out of my first apartment.
Fargo, ND
This is my all time favorite back up plan it never fails and it doesn't wreck my wood or anything else really
Shelbyville, TX
Everyone really needs this product. I used it on my windshield because someone threw gum on it. I used it on my tennis shoes removed the grass stains. I also used this on my rims and they shine. great product great price!
Hamlet, NC
My husband loves this stuff and it really does come in hand when removing tough stains!!

Looking for your answer?