Goody's Headache Relief Shot Berry uploaded by melissa l.

BY GOODY'S

Goody's® Berry Headache Relief Shot™.

New!

Fast acting.

1,000 mg acetaminophen & 65 mg caffeine.

Pain reliever/pain reliever aid. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jabeene B.
Jabeene B.
Chubbuck, ID
I honestly didn't feel as though this really helped my headache. I think perhaps it alleviates a tad of oain due to its placebo effect but I don't think it compares to an extra strength Tylenol in its ability to relieve headaches!
melissa l.
melissa l.
I suffer from migraines and this stuff saves me from a trip to the hospital... I recommend this to everyone who will try it.
Paula J.
Paula J.
Lake City
i have tried this once or twice. they work but they are not good for you at all and they taste awful. easy to find.
Bri W.
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
This stuff works super fast! The taste is really bad that's the only reason I took a star off. I don't think I've ever had anything that works as fast as this product to relieve pain.
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
Mooresville, NC
Tastes awful -- just being as honest and upfront as possible. I'm a long-time user of Goody's headache powders and HAD to try the new liquid form. I chased this with water, which significantly helped. It eased my headache, but as someone with frequent and powerful headaches, I might need the power of two. I'd likely use again, but try another flavor.