Goody's Back and Body Pain Formula, 24 ea uploaded by Michelle P.

BY GOODY'S

Pain Reliever Fever Reducer For Pain due to: Muscular Aches 2 Headache 3 Arthritis Contains: Acetaminophen - Aspirin see more...

Heather H.
To quickly get rid of a migraine headache or a very painful body ache/pain, these goody's back and body powders sure do come in handy!
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
I use these when I need to get rid of pain quick. Works really well for migraines as well. I recommend these to anyone needing fast pain relief.
Ashlee N.
Mayo
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve always been a fan of fast acting powders. I’ve spent years in factories and you would be surprised at how much working a line will cause your body to hurt spasm and wear down. I usually reach for BC Pain Relief Powders because the caffeine in them gives you an extra ompf. But it also is hard on the stomachs. I reach for these at night, or if I have drank a ton of caffeinated beverages to help prevent my stomach from trying to chew it’s way out. I depend on products like these for fast pain relief without a ton of side effects. I would definitely recommend them for the price!
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Love this Goodys powder. I love the original headache powders as well. These work fast and help to take pains down. Def recommend.