BY NONE

Goody is the World's most recognized manufacturer of hair styling tools and accessories and has been making hair look fabulous for over 100 years. Goody provides consumers with products inspired by the latest designer trends so they can enjoy style with value and create any look with ease. see more...

Justice E.
Belleville, MI
Reakly great for combing dry kinky hair. It gets through all the knots and doesnt get stuck often. My hair is kinky and this has worked for years on me. Its also easy to clean!
Theresa D.
NYSSA, OR
I love that I have found a brush that doesn't pull my hair when i comb it. I like that it glides through my hair well. I have very thick hair and it is a little wavy . I like the price and this brush has lasted a while. I would buy it again. I have told friends and family
Kawannis D.
Emelle, AL
If you wear weave a lot this is the best brush to use. I use mines a lot cause it really detangles my weave. Love it and I'll recommend to people who wear weave a lot .
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
This is a great hairbrush. I prefer to use it when my hair is wet. The strong bristles and smooth tops are nice to my hair.
rachelle M.
Rowley, MA
I prefer to brush my hair when it is wet, the bristles on this brush go right thru my hair without retangling it
Nathaly S.
Gente amo essa escova de cabelo ela e muito boa recommendo todas vocês comprarem