Goody Thickfix Brush uploaded by Rosalba M.

BY GOODY

Goody Thickfix Brush: 2 bristles in 1 Dual-size bristles Ion infused bristles to fight and control frizz For easy straightening For thick hair Soft lightweight grip see more...

Rosalba M.
I was so excited with this brush because it was working perfect for detangling my curly hair in the shower. I used it for three weeks, of course I was cleaning it and drying it when finished but the next time I look for it... it was a mess, just look at the picture. Obviously it's not meant to be wet. Apparently is just for dry hair.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I absolutely love this brush,I have very thick frizzy hair and it is very hard to tame!This brush helps me deal with my hair and calm it.it works well to blow dry with it also,it keeps it tame so it doesn't Frizz out and go everywhere!It is a cheaper brand and works well!
Jakia H.
Manning, SC
I use this brush after I wash my hair when I'm blow drying it. It's a very affordable price. I was very satisfied with my outcome and my hair had no tangles. I brought this from target. I recommend this product to everyone.
MaKayla J.
Dickinson , ND
This brush is great. Especially if you have super thick hair. It'll tame it for sure. It's pretty cheap too.