BY GOODY #6 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Finally, there's a fix! With 70% more gentle detangling* in the palm of your hands, the Goody TangleFix hand-held brush gets through tough tangles with ease. Now knotty hair is much easier to manage!

Product Features:
• Super-flexible bristles work with the hair, not against it
• Lightweight for less fatigue
• Easy-grip sides for better control
• Dual size design for children’s or adult’s hands
• Use on wet or dry hair

*Compared to the leading brush in IRI YTD 2012.

• I have plenty of brushes but I really would like this one. Loving...3 Answers
  • I have many brushes but this is cute one , is it helpful to take ...3 Answers
  • Do you guys brush your hair in the shower or out of the show?Good...7 Answers
Goody TangleFix Brush
  • "It used to be a battle brushing my 2 year old daughters curly hair so I figured I'd give this a try and I'm glad I did because it gets them out quick and easy with minimal yelling ;)" in 48 reviews
  • "This is the best thing ever.It not having a handle is more comfortable and amazing for thick hair.It gets rid of tangles without pulling out hair.It also polishes yoyr curls instead of fuzzing them up." in 29 reviews
  • "This would be awesome for a child with long hair that tangles easily, , cuts down on the pulling and ouchies that's for sure." in 27 reviews
  • "It works great on wet it dry hair.i notice I get a better grip on it and I pull out less hair.this is a new fav.thanx influenster " in 27 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Infuenster in a Mega Vox Box as a challenge winner and at first I thought it was a dog hair brush!" in 17 reviews
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush!! I use this brush daily I love it!! It gets the tangles out of my hair super easy and painless. I also use it on my daughters hair she's got thick curley hair so it's harder to mqnage and every other brush hurt her so I got this one hoping for the best and walaaaaah it was a win on her too! It works awesome and is affordable I recommend this to everyone.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very skeptical about this product when I first bought it because it looked kind of cheaply made when it was in the packaging, but when I got it home and tried it I was blown away by it. My hair gets extremely tangled when it's wet and I gave tried everything and nothing worked until I found this brush. It glides through my hair so effortlessly. It never tugs or pulls out hair. If you're having issues with tangled in your hair or your children's hair, you need this in your life ASAP! My 3 year old niece has super curly hair that's down to her lower back and this just glides through her hair like butter.
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried all different wet brushes, from expensive to cheap. This is the very first one I bought to use on my daughter and I confiscated it for myself. I then discovered it was awesome to use on the dogs. So I've been searching for more for myself and my son. I plan to put these brushes everywhere. I have super thick park early part straight very long hair. These brushes are the best I've found for getting through the tangles of my wet hair.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mean this brush is alright but I was not super impressed with it. I still had a lot of hair come out when I brushed my head and it really isnt the most comfortable brush to be honest. Was not impressed and would much rather use a comb to comb my wet hair.
Savanna P.
Anderson , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw a Youtuber using this brush and thought I would give it a try. I love it! It makes my hair super soft and brushes straight through my tangles without any pain. My husband loves it too for the small size and easy handling. Just keep a great hold on it when you're using it because I've tossed it across my bathroom a couple times lol!
Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA
This brush has saved my sanity! I have three daughters all with long hair one of those with extremely curly hair. Detangling after they wash their hair has at times been a challenge. Not anymore! This brush makes it so much easier and with less breakage. I recommend it all the time!
Tory K.
Bought this brush to use in my 3year old daughter's fine wavy hair. Works wonders! Usually it's a struggle to get a comb through her hair, and there are usually tears. i got her brushed and up in a ponytail in no time. very little tugging and no tears!
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have short very very curly hair and this does wonders to get out all the tangles. Use it wet to get tangles out in the shower or dry to get out nots from your day to day activities. Perfect to get nots out of wind blown hair. I wish they were a little bigger because sometimes they slip out of my hand but I still love the style of this brush and it is worth it.
Jessica S.
Saint Joe, AR
This is the only brush I will let near my daughter's hair. She has super kinky curly hair (she's mixed) and it gets her hair tangle free without damaging it! I was very skeptical at first but it's definitely a keeper!
Mira C.
Renton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought this brush  and I love it works really well especially  when I my hair gets tangley  after wearing my hair in messy buns all the time  and surely takes the tingles  out , ya the bristles are a lil rough but it works great for thick hair like I have , I defaintly recommend this brush and it fits in small hands
What stores can i find this product in?
Sofia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys brush your hair in the shower or out of the show?Goody TangleFix Brush
Stephanie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this brush make detangeling time easier? does it pull the hair?
Kayla J.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When you use this do it hurt when going throw knots in your hair?
Stephanie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work on curly hair? what about the grip????