Goody TangleFix Brush

Finally, there's a fix! With 70% more gentle detangling* in the palm of your hands, the Goody TangleFix hand-held brush gets through tough tangles with ease. Now knotty hair is much easier to manage!

Product Features:
• Super-flexible bristles work with the hair, not against it
• Lightweight for less fatigue
• Easy-grip sides for better control
• Dual size design for children’s or adult’s hands
• Use on wet or dry hair

*Compared to the leading brush in IRI YTD 2012.

Does this work better then a regular brush/comb? Untangles good and takes out the naps leaving curls behind? I've seen many people have this but first had a little question.
Who had try it? "it's looks so nice
Start your review of Goody TangleFix Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It used to be a battle brushing my 2 year old daughters curly hair so I figured I'd give this a try and I'm glad I did because it gets them out quick and easy with minimal yelling ;)in 48 reviews
This is the best thing ever.It not having a handle is more comfortable and amazing for thick hair.It gets rid of tangles without pulling out hair.It also polishes yoyr curls instead of fuzzing them up.in 29 reviews
It works great on wet it dry hair.i notice I get a better grip on it and I pull out less hair.this is a new fav.thanx influenster in 27 reviews
This would be awesome for a child with long hair that tangles easily, , cuts down on the pulling and ouchies that's for sure.in 27 reviews
I received this product complimentary from Infuenster in a Mega Vox Box as a challenge winner and at first I thought it was a dog hair brush!in 17 reviews
4 months agoCorvallis, OR
Absolutely love the goody tanglefix brush not only is it small and compact and it's got an amazing small feel great colors this product has it all whatever you're looking for and or needing very satisfied and definitely recommended here's the product you're looking for and wanting great price easy to find easy to use all-around great product
a month agoChattanooga, TN
This brush was just okay. I used it on my daughters thick, curly hair. I felt like I had to brush areas over and over again to get through. Eventually the brush bristles came detached from the brush itself. I think there are much better brushes out there that get the job done!
4 months agoPort St Lucie, FL
I have 3 biracial kids with super curly hair and this is a huge helper when it comes detangling. I bought mine from Walmart and the colors are so pretty. Along with detangling products this is a huge help. I would recommend this brush to anyone with thick hair or hair that is highly capable of being tangled. 🌹
4 months ago
This brush changed my life! It detangled my hair and leaves it silky and smooth. I never really cared for brushes before because my hair is so fine. But this is my new go to product. I highly recommend this brush!
a month agoMobile, AL
If you don’t want to buy the original tangle teezer than this is the next best thing. It’s half the price around $7 at Walmart. I have thick natural hair type 3c/4a and this did a great job of detangling my hair.
4 months agoRoanoke , VA
The brush is fine. My daughter has a lot of hair and needs a strong brush. I’m pretty neutral on this one. It’s a decent hair brush/tool. I would recommend if someone asked about said brush.
4 months agoPeoria, AZ
Not a huge fan of this brush. The bristles feel like they're almost too hard and kind of hurt my head when I'm brushing my hair. I use it if I can't find my other brush but it's not preferred.
12 days agoBradenton, FL
It does help comb out tangles way easier than my other brushes. I have long, thick hair and I have avoided brushing my hair before ( I know not smart it just makes it worse in the end) because my hair would be so tangled I didnt' feel like dealing with the pain, or with my arms getting tired. This brush combs them out fairly quickly. I gave it a four though, because one of the bristles is already broke and I've only had it a week.
2 months agoLindenhurst, NY
I have one at one and one in my gym bag. It’s the only brush I use, especially when my hair is wet. It works wonderfully. I can’t brush my hair straight out of the shower with anything other than these brushes. All girls should have these, and if you have little girls - def get this! No more fighting about pain from brushing her hair.
a month agoWalnut Grove, CA
After an accident I noticed my hair was getting thinner and so I cut it shoulderlength so I wouldn’t notice the loss. At that time I also decided to try this brush and I am not sure if it’s the haircut or the brush but I am definitely noticing not as much hair loss. Definitely a plus for me and going to keep using!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Kristi T. 6 months ago
I keep them in my purse. I like it. I feel like the bristles are close together so it works well at getting my hair untangled quickly and easily. My hair tends to get tangled if it’s even a little windy outside