Goody TangleFix Brush

Finally, there's a fix! With 70% more gentle detangling* in the palm of your hands, the Goody TangleFix hand-held brush gets through tough tangles with ease. Now knotty hair is much easier to manage!

Product Features:
• Super-flexible bristles work with the hair, not against it
• Lightweight for less fatigue
• Easy-grip sides for better control
• Dual size design for children’s or adult’s hands
• Use on wet or dry hair

*Compared to the leading brush in IRI YTD 2012.

Goody TangleFix Brush ? Are they worth it? Do they really detangle fragile hair without breakage?
Easy to clean? Does it detangle hair with efficiency? Hair breakage percentage? Is the product durable? How long have you used?
Does this work better then a regular brush/comb? Untangles good and takes out the naps leaving curls behind? I've seen many people have this but first had a little question.
Start your review of Goody TangleFix Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It used to be a battle brushing my 2 year old daughters curly hair so I figured I'd give this a try and I'm glad I did because it gets them out quick and easy with minimal yelling ;)in reviews
This is the best thing ever.It not having a handle is more comfortable and amazing for thick hair.It gets rid of tangles without pulling out hair.It also polishes yoyr curls instead of fuzzing them up.in reviews
It works great on wet it dry hair.i notice I get a better grip on it and I pull out less hair.this is a new fav.thanx influenster in reviews
This would be awesome for a child with long hair that tangles easily, , cuts down on the pulling and ouchies that's for sure.in reviews
I received this product complimentary from Infuenster in a Mega Vox Box as a challenge winner and at first I thought it was a dog hair brush!in reviews
Erin L.
South Jordan, UT
I had heard good things about this brush. Every time I saw them in the stores though I kept thinking, no way. My hair gets into the WORST tangles. There is not a way ever it would work on my hair. I was staying with a friend one night and took a shower and she let me borrow the brush. She had one and said she uses it and that brush only. I tried it and instantly fell in love. It was seriously the ultimate test. I was able to get through the knots and tangles of my freshly washed hair which is the worst for me typically. I have noticed that by using that brush as well my hair is less frizzy and not as many fly away. Not sure how that has an effect that way but I am OBSESSED!
diana P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this brush works great on wet or dry hair. Fits comfy in your hand but a lil awkward feeling but other than that great. If had handle id give 5 stars. Just not easy to reach some areas with my arthritis. My daughter uses one for her wigs and even works great on wigs. Goody TangleFix Brush
Sarah T.
St. george, Utah
This brush saved my life! My hair is incredibly tangly and it is a total pain to brush it out in the morning. This brush cut my morning routine time in half.
DJ T.
Goody TangleFix Brush uploaded by DJ T.
Great for detangling my mess of a hair, especially after it rains or I get dunked in a pool. This is perfect for it!
Rose P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
When I saw this Comb/Brush, my initial reaction was no way. Who's hair are those soft plastic bristles going to take knots out of, so I put it to the ultimate test, my curly haired toddler, who runs when she sees the comb/brush! I told her that this one was supposed to be nice and not make her cry, so she was okay with it. I'll be honest, it took some work to get through her knots, but she did not complain! Getting through the thicker knots were a lot of effort. It really did the job and what I really liked about it was that it left her curls bouncy and she didn't cry! It works find on my boring straight hair, and yes, we love this because it also helps me to get smooth my hair out, and really gets rid of the frizz like a brush normally would! I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Mary D.
Carbondale, IL
This particular brush is awesome for natural hair! It doesn't damage the hair & rarely has any breakage.
Jessica J.
Fort Worth, TX
I received this brush in my paradise vox box and at first was hesitant to use it. I was using a wide tooth brush in my daughters thick curly hair and the tangles were just horrible and taking forever to brush out so I decided to give this brush a try and thank goodness I did! She has not complained at all with this brush and it does not pull any hairs out.
Karla R.
Lawrenceville , GA
At first it seemed like any ordinary brush, after dreading untangling my 9 year olds hair after a swim I decided to break this brush in. It worked like magic! Absolutely no tears and her hair came out super smooth. She has really curly and thick hair so I didn't think this brush would help at all, but somehow it did! I received this brush complimentary from Influenster! Influenster rocks!
susu S.
I’ve always used goody brushes but when I used this one in particular I was blown away. I love this brush it does exactly what it says it will do. I can’t see myself using any other brush. I would definitely recommend
Margaret P.
Waterbury, CT
I've never owned a dentangling brush prior to this one, so, I'm impressed on many levels. Its small, compact, cute, and does the job! Left my hair super soft and tangle free.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lacie K.
Gray, GA
il y a 9 mois
Casey C. il y a un mois
100% worth it!! I use mine everyday and I don’t get any breakage!!
Ana A.
nj
il y a 2 ans
Kristi T. il y a 2 ans
I keep them in my purse. I like it. I feel like the bristles are close together so it works well at getting my hair untangled quickly and easily. My hair tends to get tangled if it’s even a little windy outside