Add a Photo

By GOODY
#5 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Finally, there's a fix! With 70% more gentle detangling* in the palm of your hands, the Goody TangleFix hand-held brush gets through tough tangles with ease. Now knotty hair is much easier to manage!

Product Features:
• Super-flexible bristles work with the hair, not against it
• Lightweight for less fatigue
• Easy-grip sides for better control
• Dual size design for children’s or adult’s hands
• Use on wet or dry hair

*Compared to the leading brush in IRI YTD 2012.

Photos (15)
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL

I was very skeptical about this product when I first bought it because it looked kind of cheaply made when it was in the packaging, but when I got it home and tried it I was blown away by it. My hair gets extremely tangled when it's wet and I gave tried everything and nothing worked until I found this brush. It glides through my hair so effortlessly. It never tugs or pulls out hair. If you're having issues with tangled in your hair or your children's hair, you need this in your life ASAP! My 3 year old niece has super curly hair that's down to her lower back and this just glides through her hair like butter.
Rebeccah Z.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC

I have short very very curly hair and this does wonders to get out all the tangles. Use it wet to get tangles out in the shower or dry to get out nots from your day to day activities. Perfect to get nots out of wind blown hair. I wish they were a little bigger because sometimes they slip out of my hand but I still love the style of this brush and it is worth it.
Justyne D.
Justyne D.

I won't use any other brush after this one! It is sooo much healthier for your hair than traditional brushes and doesn't cause breakage! It takes a while to get used to the flexible bristles, but once you realize how much less you're tugging on your hair, pulling hair out, and breaking strands, you won't go back to what you were brushing your hair with before!
Mira C.
Mira C.
Renton, WA

I recently bought this brush  and I love it works really well especially  when I my hair gets tangley  after wearing my hair in messy buns all the time  and surely takes the tingles  out , ya the bristles are a lil rough but it works great for thick hair like I have , I defaintly recommend this brush and it fits in small hands
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Springfield, OR

This is a hair rescue... My daughter and I both have very long hair, and hair tangling has been a number one issue with my daughter, until I found this. I bought this last week at our local drugstore, and it works great, and pain free. My daughters hair looks so much healthier, smoother and shinier. I have been using it on my self as well, It is great.
Erin S.
Erin S.
San Diego , CA

This is a new hit in our house! My daughter has long thick hair so brushing her hair was a battle because she would have some many tangles! We decides to buy the brush (really good price) and that night we had tear free brushing! It works really good if you work in sections rather then all the hair at once! But I highly recommend it to everyone!!
Savanna P.
Savanna P.
Anderson, SC

I saw a Youtuber using this brush and thought I would give it a try. I love it! It makes my hair super soft and brushes straight through my tangles without any pain. My husband loves it too for the small size and easy handling. Just keep a great hold on it when you're using it because I've tossed it across my bathroom a couple times lol!
Tyequiece W.
Tyequiece W.
Shreveport, LA

OMG this product here is great i love it my hair is 4c natural when I'm do using this product i can do what ever to my hair. It really good for curly hair long hair i know this product is good and it last for a long time.
So go ahead and get one why you still can because soon they may not have any on my way to get me one more.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Opelika, AL

If your hair tangles very easily then you need this brush. It is a life savor for me, because i have long and very thin hair that is ALWAYS tangled. No matter what conditioner i seem to use my hair is always a mess when i get out of the shower, but fortunately this brush helps ease my untangling pain.
Elisha B.
Elisha B.

Why is 5 stars all I can give this brush?? 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 there's 5 more because 10 stars is exactly what it deserves. I'm severely tender headed especially on my right side and thus brush makes it a breeze to detangle my natural hair. It's easy to use, grip and easy to clean out. I love this brush
What stores can i find this product in?
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Long Beach, CA

When you use this do it hurt when going throw knots in your hair?
Stephanie R.

Does this brush make detangeling time easier? does it pull the hair?
Stephanie R.

Does it work on curly hair? what about the grip????
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Nashua, NH

Is this for tangled wet or dry hair?