BY GOODY #9 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Finally, there's a fix! With 70% more gentle detangling* in the palm of your hands, the Goody TangleFix hand-held brush gets through tough tangles with ease. Now knotty hair is much easier to manage!

Product Features:
• Super-flexible bristles work with the hair, not against it
• Lightweight for less fatigue
• Easy-grip sides for better control
• Dual size design for children’s or adult’s hands
• Use on wet or dry hair

*Compared to the leading brush in IRI YTD 2012.

Buy on kmart
  • "It used to be a battle brushing my 2 year old daughters curly hair so I figured I'd give this a try and I'm glad I did because it gets them out quick and easy with minimal yelling ;)" in 48 reviews
  • "This is the best thing ever.It not having a handle is more comfortable and amazing for thick hair.It gets rid of tangles without pulling out hair.It also polishes yoyr curls instead of fuzzing them up." in 29 reviews
  • "This would be awesome for a child with long hair that tangles easily, , cuts down on the pulling and ouchies that's for sure." in 27 reviews
  • "It works great on wet it dry hair.i notice I get a better grip on it and I pull out less hair.this is a new fav.thanx influenster " in 27 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Infuenster in a Mega Vox Box as a challenge winner and at first I thought it was a dog hair brush!" in 17 reviews
Amanda E.
Carrollton, KY
I bought the purple leaopard one at Walmart. My hair is fairly fine and thin, but it is also curly, which can cause it to be frizzy and tangled easily. I always use this brush while my hair is still wet, and it works just fine. It feels very awkward to use though because it doesnt have a handle, so I now I've gone back to just using my normal handled hair brush. If it had a handle, I would be more likely to use it more often, and then would have a better idea of how well it works. On dry hair, or curly versus straight, for example.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
My 2 year old daughter has long hair that is very easily tangled. She never sits still long enough for me to brush her hair with a traditional brush and I hate having to fight with the tangles and yank at her hair with a brush. My mom saw this at Walgreens and said, "let's open it and see if it works." It did. She brushed her hair in about 45 seconds, done. No tangles, just smooth hair. It's actually easier to use with no handle, too, you hold the brush at a more natural angle.
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
I purchased this brush at my local Walmart. It works great with my long thick hair. It’s size makes it easy to take it on the go. It helped make the hair brushing process smoother. I didn’t feel like my hair was getting ripped of while using it. I’m giving it 4 stars because the brush part detached after a couple weeks of use. Might work best with short-medium length hair.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
As i have tried other untangling brushes this one does about the same.  I have tried a few and they all fair pretty well.  I usually use a large toothed comb but either tool will do the trick.  I have thinner hair so I think it works better for my hair.  This tool is especially useful for people with curly hair.
Micah B.
Springfield, MO
I have thick hair which I have to get thinned in a regular basis. This hairbrush detangled extremely well, which I loved. However, it was very hard to clean out excess hair & the brush collected dust & dirt... which couldn’t be cleaned by running under water
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Great brush!! I use this brush daily I love it!! It gets the tangles out of my hair super easy and painless. I also use it on my daughters hair she's got thick curley hair so it's harder to mqnage and every other brush hurt her so I got this one hoping for the best and walaaaaah it was a win on her too! It works awesome and is affordable I recommend this to everyone.
Patricia M.
My daughter is a wild child with messy tangled hair all the time. And it's always been a battle to try to brush out. I finally broke down and got one of these and it's truly amazing! It gently brushed through without pulling hair out.
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
The price for this brush is awesome! I keep it in my shower and brush through my hair while I have my conditioner in it. It helps so much!! Makes my hair have virtually no tangles. I would buy again if I needed to!
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
I have tried a few different detangling brushes and a few are better than others. Wet Brush Pro usually works the best for me. I have very fine slightly wavy hair-- and right now it is a tad drier than usual and has been tangling a ton-- it is actually driving me insane. I feel like not much was working. I went on a little shopping trip to some big box stores ( usually more of an Ulta/Sephora girl) today and came home with one of these brushes, and a new shampoo and conditioner. I took it out of the box and I really did not have high hopes for it -- ( I'm being totally honest), the bristles seemed kind of harsh to me. I decided to give it a whirl anyway -- nothing to lose.  I first used it in the shower with conditioner in my hair-- I combed the conditioner all the way through with the brush-- and then I was easily able brush out the few small knots that I had-- and astonishingly without ripping my hair out of my head, in fact although it felt a little rough-- I really did not lose any hair in the process. Overall this is a decent brush.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I was very skeptical about this product when I first bought it because it looked kind of cheaply made when it was in the packaging, but when I got it home and tried it I was blown away by it. My hair gets extremely tangled when it's wet and I gave tried everything and nothing worked until I found this brush. It glides through my hair so effortlessly. It never tugs or pulls out hair. If you're having issues with tangled in your hair or your children's hair, you need this in your life ASAP! My 3 year old niece has super curly hair that's down to her lower back and this just glides through her hair like butter.
What stores can i find this product in?
Sofia S.
MIAMI, FL
Do you guys brush your hair in the shower or out of the show?Goody TangleFix Brush
Stephanie R.
Does this brush make detangeling time easier? does it pull the hair?
Kayla J.
Long Beach, CA
When you use this do it hurt when going throw knots in your hair?
liz T.
New Britain, CT
I have plenty of brushes but I really would like this one. Loving the style.