BY GOODY #4 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Finally, there's a fix! With 70% more gentle detangling* in the palm of your hands, the Goody TangleFix hand-held brush gets through tough tangles with ease. Now knotty hair is much easier to manage!

Product Features:
• Super-flexible bristles work with the hair, not against it
• Lightweight for less fatigue
• Easy-grip sides for better control
• Dual size design for children’s or adult’s hands
• Use on wet or dry hair

*Compared to the leading brush in IRI YTD 2012.

• I have plenty of brushes but I really would like this one. Loving...3 Answers
  • I have many brushes but this is cute one , is it helpful to take ...3 Answers
  • Do you guys brush your hair in the shower or out of the show?Good...7 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "It used to be a battle brushing my 2 year old daughters curly hair so I figured I'd give this a try and I'm glad I did because it gets them out quick and easy with minimal yelling ;)" in 48 reviews
  • "This is the best thing ever.It not having a handle is more comfortable and amazing for thick hair.It gets rid of tangles without pulling out hair.It also polishes yoyr curls instead of fuzzing them up." in 29 reviews
  • "This would be awesome for a child with long hair that tangles easily, , cuts down on the pulling and ouchies that's for sure." in 27 reviews
  • "It works great on wet it dry hair.i notice I get a better grip on it and I pull out less hair.this is a new fav.thanx influenster " in 27 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Infuenster in a Mega Vox Box as a challenge winner and at first I thought it was a dog hair brush!" in 17 reviews
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Springfield, OR
This is a hair rescue... My daughter and I both have very long hair, and hair tangling has been a number one issue with my daughter, until I found this. I bought this last week at our local drugstore, and it works great, and pain free. My daughters hair looks so much healthier, smoother and shinier. I have been using it on my self as well, It is great.
Erin S.
Erin S.
San Diego , CA
This is a new hit in our house! My daughter has long thick hair so brushing her hair was a battle because she would have some many tangles! We decides to buy the brush (really good price) and that night we had tear free brushing! It works really good if you work in sections rather then all the hair at once! But I highly recommend it to everyone!!
Tyequiece W.
Tyequiece W.
Shreveport, LA
OMG this product here is great i love it my hair is 4c natural when I'm do using this product i can do what ever to my hair. It really good for curly hair long hair i know this product is good and it last for a long time.
So go ahead and get one why you still can because soon they may not have any on my way to get me one more.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Opelika, AL
If your hair tangles very easily then you need this brush. It is a life savor for me, because i have long and very thin hair that is ALWAYS tangled. No matter what conditioner i seem to use my hair is always a mess when i get out of the shower, but fortunately this brush helps ease my untangling pain.
Sara D.
Sara D.
I love this brush because it gets the job done is lightweight and can fit into most purses. I've had two for about 3 years now. The first was given to me as a gift and I was so satisfied, I bought another one for the office. My hair always feels silkier after using it!
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brush it really detangles my hair.. My hair gets tangles up easy.. I love that it doesn't hurts when I'm taking nots out of my hair.. I would like it better if it had a handle or something so it won't slip out of my hands that often..
Chan S.
Chan S.
I have extremely long hair and it's a struggle to brush out my hair. About 4 months ago I purchased this brush and I have to admit it's pretty worth it and pain free brushing out those tangles. The only thing I don't really like after awhile it chips
Jessie E.
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
I love this brush I use it every day, its gentle enough that you can use it on wet hair as long as there is product to keep it from snagging. My hair type is thick and wavy this brush works well for it! I'll always use it.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Venice, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fabulous brush for long hair! It doesn't pull my hair out when I brush my hair. Having no handle is nice as I don't get hair twisted around it! For about $7 this is thr brush you want for long and thick hair, trust me!
Viktoriya V.
Viktoriya V.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush! Tangles disappear like magic. Best brush for a toddler who doesn't like her hair brushed! I have a purple and blue! I recommend to everyone even those with no tangles.... great on wet hair!
What stores can i find this product in?
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys brush your hair in the shower or out of the show?Goody TangleFix Brush
Stephanie R.
Does this brush make detangeling time easier? does it pull the hair?
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When you use this do it hurt when going throw knots in your hair?
Stephanie R.
Does it work on curly hair? what about the grip????