Goody Stylista Cushion Brush uploaded by Brittany B.

BY GOODY

Find Hair Styling Accessories And Tools at Target.com! Goody Stylista Cushion Brush Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
Where to start...ok I left my brush at my mothers so I just got a new one. This brush is great. My hair is silky when I use it, it pushes through tangles with ease and no pain. The colors are super fun.
flabia t.
Miami
I love my hair brush goody. Because my hair with it is easier to release. I like his design so beautiful and how it feels when I go through my head. I recommend it to the girls.