Copper Infused for Dry, Flaky Scalp Maintain healthy hair and scalp with confidence using the Styling Therapy™ Copper Brush Collection.  These finishing brushes feature ball-tipped bristles that gently massage the scalp.  Infused with copper-plated bristles, this brush: Kills 88% of the fungus that causes dandruff and dry, flaky scalp. Destroys bacteria and fungus associated with common scalp conditions. Copper is proven to kill the leading cause of dandruff. ;

Does anyone know where in Canada I can still buy this product (Quebec to be more specific) Thank you!
Start your review of Goody Styling Therapy Brush!
Pittston, PA
If you struggle with dry, flaky scalp or dandruff, this brush is the answer to your fight against flakes. The reduce+dandruff brush discreetly kills 88% of the fungus that causes dandruff. Made from copper, a natural fungicide, ball-tipped bristles are nestled in a flexible cushion pad and gently massage your scalp and hair while reducing excessive oil and dandruff. Doctors and researchers recommend replacing old brushes and combs as the first step in treatment. Fight back with the healing properties of copper. Would recommend this product
Hillsboro, OR
When I first started using paddle brushes I couldn’t understand what the appeal was for them. Now in the last 20 years or so of using a paddle brush and a pick comb I can create pretty much any style I want. I use the paddle brush mostly at night and in the morning if I am not planning on washing my hair. It gives my hair a great brush out, removing stray hairs and any knots. It also helps bring back the style and calms hairs that are sticking up. I really love this brush and have used Goody for years.
Romeoville, IL
I bought this several years ago. It seemed pretty cool and a decent sturdy brush for $12. It helped control static and seemed good at brushing my hair without causing knots. Then it started to smell, but like weird smell. Like gross metal smells. That would stay in my hair. So I tossed it.
The best brush to style your hair with. I get great control with The Goody Styling Therapy Brush. I can balance my style tool and this brush with ease and it never pulls or tugs my hair to the point of pain! Always will purchase Goody Brushes to style my hair with.
I’ve had this brush for like 10 years I think. It has help up fine. All the bristles are still intact. I don’t know about the therapy part but I haven’t used another brush in so long that it may as well work? Who knows. I just love the brush in general.
Love this brush. I have been using paddle brushes for years but this one is just different. The gel handle makes styling easy and comfortable. I have think hair so other brushes cause my hands to cramp while styling! Not this one, would recommend!!!
Mpls
Purchased at: Target
I love the cooper bristles on this brush. They seem to keep my thick curls a little more vibrant and healthier vs plastic bristles. The handle is comfortable. Overall this is my go to paddle brush. It’s pretty cheap or at least I caught it on sale.
Newton, IA
I am a cheapskate when it comes to hair products, and this if my version of an affordable hair brush. I have had my Goody brush for many years and it has lasted that long easily. A few of the pins have fallen out, but that is typical wear and tear.
Wytheville, VA
My hair is so thick,long,and curly, that I have to have a good brush.. I always buy goodys brushes and hair accessories because they are affordable and reliable. I reccomend anyone that has hair issues to try 1 of there great brushes.
San Diego, CA
I’ve been using goody brushes for a long time due to the gel brush handle but I love this one so much. I’ve had the same brush for a few years now and I love it! none of the bristles have come out and it never rips or tears my hair.