BY GOODY

• How well does this brush reduce/eliminate static?1 Answers
Robin L.
Salem, IN
Love this brush!! I have thin hair that tends to go flat so I have to have a good brush for volume while drying my hair. This is the one! My hairdresser actually uses this in her salon. Fabulous brush! Doesn't pull out a ton of hair either.
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love this brush! it's good for both straight and curly hair. I use it on my hair which is straight, as well as my daughters hair which is very curly. The numerous bristles makes it easy to use on all hair types. I would highly recommend using this brush!
davinia D.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this style of hair brush. My hair doesn't get damaged as easy. It just glides right through my hair and doesn't pull it. It's light weight too. Also when the tops of the brush come off it doesn't hurt my head like other brushes have in the past.
Joanne H.
I love this brush. I have owned two of these and I don't think I will use another brush again. I like the paddle style on my thick curly hair and the soft gel handle is nice too.
Tiana L.
Waterbury, CT
Good brush if you don't have naturally thick hair. The bristles will fall out relatively quickly when dealing with tough knots, otherwise I suppose it's a decent brush.
kleinia c.
Las vegas, NV
Looove it. Great on my thick hair. One of the best brushes I've ever used! I use on on wet or dry hair. Amazing! And not expensive.
Jillian R.
Canton, MI
Really love this brush. It works great and I have very static-y hair. The price was good, and it's available at many stores.
maria b  r.
Carrollton, TX
This brush works great when you are trying to either style or detangle your hair. Also its available at many storess.
Emily M.
Best brush ever. I absolutely am in love with my brush. I like the squishy handle they're easy to clean and make hair brushing an easy painless task
Stephanie P.
Spring Grove, IL
How well does this brush reduce/eliminate static?