Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCombs & BrushesGoody
Goody: Styling Static Resistant Cushioned Pad So Smart Hairbrush, 1 ct

Goody: Styling Static Resistant Cushioned Pad So Smart Hairbrush, 1 ct

How well does this brush reduce/eliminate static?
Start your review of Goody: Styling Static Resistant Cushioned Pad So Smart Hairbrush, 1 ct!
Nichole S.
Westland, MI
Love this hairbrush. Its wide and gets through my curls well. Doesnt pull my hair so I have less breakage. Has a good grip
Emily Y.
Meadville, PA
This brush works great. Gets rid of all of the tangles which I tend to get with having long hair. Helps prevent static too.
Iasha W.
Chesapeake, VA
Even though Goody brushes are my favorite brand to buy. I must say I was a little disappointed in this one. For some reason it only lasted a week. The cushion kept popping out every time I went to go brush my hair. Definitely not meant for thick or coarse hair. However, I did like the shape and color of the brush but, sadly  would not buy again.
Tanya Z.
Belton, MO
It's a brush...it works and is inexpensive. I've never felt a need to spend alot of money on brushes/combs. I just brush my hair once a day. Not sure I would know how to act of I got a nice miracle worker expensive brush! It's a brush.
Venus L.
Auburn, WA
This is my favorite goody brush of all time it works amazing.this is my go-to I use it all the time and I definitely buy it again and again and again I use it for my wigs I would not use this on kinky hair cuz I feel like it will damage it but 4 weeks and hair extensions go for it.
Chandni P.
Chicago
I’ve been using this brand since I was a kid and they make the best products for an affordable price. Their hairbrushes are a very affordable price and pretty good quality. For the price, it’s definitely worth looking into. No it’s not salon quality so it does feel a little cheap and lightweight but it does not rip out your hair so I can’t complain.
Whittney S.
Louisville, MS
It's an ok brush, I've definitely had better. It was just on sale at Walmart, and I was like why not? I'll try it! It's not bad though, especially for the price point. I can't say I wouldn't buy one again, especially when I'm buying a brush for my kids!
Katie H.
Spring Lake, NC
Me and my daughter have both used this brush. It works good and doesn’t hurt her hair.
Tracey M.
Marion, OH
Very nice brush, used it everyday, my daughters were using it too lol. Didn't hurt my hair when I brushed and the bristles stayed intact.
Jazmin C.
Brooklyn
I like Goody brand brushes because with thick hair like mine they don't break or pop out the inner box. It's great for detangling!