BeautyHair Styling ToolsGoody
Styling Essentials Smooth Blends Boar Ceramic Hot Round Hair Brush

Goody Styling Essentials Smooth Blends Boar Ceramic Hot Round Hair Brush

Goody Smooth Blends brushes and combs feature natural boar bristles that gently smooth the hair and add amazing shine. These tools are perfect for styling, volumizing and putting the finishing touches on any desired look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goody Styling Essentials Smooth Blends Boar Ceramic Hot Round Hair Brush!
Jessica R.
Las Vegas, NV
This brush is really good at smoothing out my coarse hair. I have naturally wavy hair and this really helps me straighten it.
Hunter L.
Lubbock, TX
If you have curly, dry, and coarse hair...run! It will fray the ends, snag painfully around your locks, and pull out more hair than a vacuum cleaner. It also makes hair incredibly frizzy as you blow dry. I gave it to my mom and it just sits alone and unused on a shelf. Worst brush ever.

Looking for your answer?