BY GOODY

Goody Straighten it Out Brush.
Start. Style. Finish™.
Quick dry ceramic + natural boar bristles.
Style 2. see more...

Nicole W.
I have a ton of thick and coarse wavy hair, and I was really surprised at how well this brush was able to straighten out my hair, with some decent product. Even though it took forever thanks to the amount of hair I have, blowdrying with this brush made my hair look like it had been styled and flat ironed at times. The key with this brush is to blow dry section by section.
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
Not as good as the Eco tools brush I received from influenster but still works nicely as a blowout brush. I find that it can easily get tangled in my hair much worse than the Eco tools brush. It also has a weird smell if it takes a while for you to blow out your hair. I think all the heat from a blow dryer is too much for this brush. Overall it's still okay for the price it goes for.
Catherine H.
Oceanside, CA
Some bristles on round brushes actually hurt your head. This one works great and adds some shine and unfrizzes hair. I'm from Texas and love BIG hair and this brush definitely does the trick.
Jessica J.
Love this brush. It doesn't make my hair frizzy either which I love. Great for finishing off layered hair.
Kaylee B.
Great round brush for the small price range. Great to use for a controlled blow out
Kaitlin F.
Mississauga, ON
This is the best hair brush I own. Whenever I blow dry my hair, it is always shiny and straight. My mom and I have fought over it and we totally need our own and to replace it. Since it’s been years, I haven’t been able to find the exact item in-stores. I also bought it by fluke at the dollar store for a few bucks and now Amazon wants $30. Still worth it though.
Jeanine G.
This brush does an excellent job in creating volume and shine in my fine straight hair. I love that doesn't scratch my scalp like some boars hair brushes can and it's lighter then some I've had in the past so it's easier on my arthritic hands and shoulders