BY GOODY

Goody® Stayput® Slide Proof Hold Secure Fit Headbands Touch.
Proud sponsor.
Girls on the Run. see more...

Megan R.
These are just ok. Great for cleaning around the house, but don't stay put during an intense work out. For the price, they are ok. I think a thicker version works better and also has a more polished look. I would recommend these, but not for an intense work out!
Ranim L.
Irvine, CA
I honestly gave it three stars only because I do use and trust the Goody brand. Other than that, really any other Goody product can work better than this for less. Just use the regular plain back Goody hair ties as I can guarantee that they're better than this.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
I love using Goody products such as the stretchy head bands and bobby pins! This product specifically is too hard to wear on your head but may be good for children
Evelyn  H.
They are not the best headbands I have tried but I mean for the price they were good enough. I have a lot of hair so the thin bands didn't seem to do too much for keeping hair out of my hair.
Erin H.
Florence, KY
It may be because I have a lot of hair, but it doesn't hold the hair back very well. And it leaves an indention behind my ears that hurts if I wear it all day.
Patti S.
Millbury, MA
Maybe I have a giant head, but these pinched too much for me to wear them all day. Too bad too, the colors are bright and vibrant.