Goody StayPut Head Bands uploaded by Jessica W.

BY GOODY #57 in Hair Accessories

Stay Active.  Stay Focused. Colors may vary Hold Tight.  Stay Tight. 33% More Hold* Goody StayPut™ patent-pending technology provides more hold than traditional accessories.  The collection comes in a variety of styles and sizes to securely hold all hair lengths and types.  *Than our traditional headbands ; see more...

Nicole L.
I do love the way the look, however they don't tend to stay on my head for very long. Maybe it is my hair, although just wavy and medium long? Or my head shape? It always comes loose at the back of my neck :(
Rajpreet K.
Brownstown, MI
These are not that great. If you're going to wear them for a short period of time or a light workout, then get them. But if you're going to wear them for long distance running or hard training and you sweat a lot, don't get these.
Erinn C.
Deforest, WI
I love these headbands! My head is on the small side, so often it is hard for me to find headbands that will stay on my head without me constantly readjusting them. I have NEVER experienced this problem with the stayput headbands (any size width). They are great and keep my hair in place without causing the annoyance of falling down/sliding back constantly.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
I do not like these as much as some of my other Goody products. They pull at my hair and my long, thick hair causes them to slide out of my hair. They either stay firm in one place or slide out. There is no flexibility and limited comfort. I now only use them with ponytail holders holding the length of my hair. They do work well for holding back bangs. I do like how thick they are I just wish they were a bit more comfortable.
Lauren M.
Templeton, MA
When I first saw these headbands, I thought, "my prayers have been answered!" My hair is very thick but also very straight. For some reason, no headband ever wants to stay in my hair - ever. I've tried everything, and unfortunately these weren't any better than the rest. They slid back after about 20 minutes, and then would almost immediately slide back after I'd fix it. I was so disappointed. However, I've heard that they do work for some people (one of my friends, in fact) so I wouldn't write it off completely, but it definitely isn't a guarantee that it will stay.
Hillary P.
Although I do like these headbands, I honestly was hoping for more. I think they stay put, for awhile...but then they slowly ride back on my scalp until they come completely loose. Maybe this particular type doesn't work as well for me as they do for others. I will say they do not lose their elasticity after many wears, which is KEY! That is one of the things I love about these. For me, I just have to keep re-adjusting them.
Ashley C.
Yadkinville, NC
I had really high hopes for these. The price is good and they come in a variety of colors which I like, however, they don't stay in place. I have really thick curly hair so I tend to have lots of little fly-a-ways. I was looking for something to keep my hair out of my face when working out, yard work, etc. These are not it :/ Unless I am sitting down staring at one thing, they slip right off. Maybe if they were a little tighter they would stay put ? :/
Tina O.
Sparta, TN
These are great headbands for on-the-go but for an active workout they really don't stay put like they should. I was a little disappointed with that but as long as I'm not actively working out too much they serve their purpose. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't do a very physical workout.
Maria C.
Austin, TX
These headbands are great for everyday wear or working out. They stay put and look great. I have finally found a headband that stays put! use them daily for owek and working to just at home when im being lazy Hard to find in stores had to ordem online
Charlotte B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
My freshman roommate recommended these a few years ago, and I've been hooked ever since. She was obsessed with her butt-length hair, and these were the only hairbands she would use. They hold your locks in place without leaving that awkward headband crimp on your ponytail, and they come in lots of adorable colors.
Terrie S.
San Antonio, TX
Does any one know of a way I can keep these on my head with out them sliding off?
Ashley D.
Will these head bands really stay? I'm looking more for working out (running, jumping) and not just washing my face.
Katie P.
Two questions: do they stay as they claim, these always seem to fall and can you get different sizes?
Carly S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Do these hand bands stay put during workouts? Headbands are always slipping off my head and I need something that stays in place.

back