BY GOODY #38 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody Start. Style. Finish.™ Stay Tight Bobbies.
Black bobby pins.
60 pcs.
With sleek low profile tips.
Finish 3. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I love these bobby pins! I use them almost daily and they really hold my hair well. I have fine and thin hair and these have always kept my hairstyles secure throughout the day. They’re super affordable and easy to use.
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
Now these are good for little pins here or there and if you are wearing a style that you need to hide the pin, helps with a fast easy hair look and this is also very affordable at Walmart for 1$, I always buy these ones l..
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
My go to bobby pins are great for long days where I don't want to get bangs in my way! I have wavy hair and bangs I'm trying to grow out and these look great considering how big my bangs get when I try to pin them back!
chaunte l.
Fairfield Ca
You can never go wrong with bobby pins!!! you ever see a hair out of place?? dont worry!! just use a bobby pin and it will help! i always use bobby pins they are always so good for my hair!! the only thing i find wrong is i loose then easily and have to end up buying a new pack!
Mayra D.
Brooklyn, NY
Not only do these a hold on my dick hair they don't leave creases are marked once I remove them which is important being that I don't like having to do my hair more than 3 times a week I do trust this name run as I have purchased many of the products and it has lasted for a very long time
Lari O.
I love this product! The only thing i hate is i misplace them all the time. I wish they had a larger container of these! But they never fall out like other brands and they constantly stay in place.
Nina T.
Lynn, MA
My go to! I can't live without my bobby pins. They provide a great hold and are easy to use. They last forever, unless your like me and lose all your hair pins and elastics
Wendy G.
Mission Viejo Ca
Great product as long as you know the correct way to put them in your hair. The wavy side goes toward the scalp and the smooth side on top. Otherwise if not placed correctly they slip a bit.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Classic hair staple! Great for all hair types! These are super affordable and you can find them everywhere. Everyone should definitely try these out.
Sonya B.
Westport, CT
I like these smaller pubs so keep my hair tucked behind my ears. They are perfect, as long as the Tip doesn’t, that will hurt you and your hair.