BY GOODY #1 in Hair Rollers

Goody Spiral It Out Flexible Rod Rollers Value Pack 2 Sizes - 18 PCS..
Start. Style. Finish™.
Value pack.
Style 2.
For medium to short hair.

Andi W.
Wichita
If your hair is fine I would not use these. You will wake up in the morning with sheep hair. The curl van be a little too intense and end up looking VERY 80s perm style. I tried using larger section s of hair but found that then the rid did not want to stay in my hair and I had to use a rubber band to get it to stay in. This created a whole new problem of now having a huge crease in my hair from the runner band(hair tie). Also these are NOT comfy to sleep on so be warned all and all I would pass on this it's more trouble then they are worth
Deazhane C.
Portland
Flexy rods are literally the best curling tool out on the market. I use these when I have to run some errands and need to curl my hair for a nice night out or the best day . It takes away all yhe hassle of using a curling iron and quite frankly the curls come out better than a curling iron . I recommend you use these rods when you hair is damp with the right curling cream and sit under a hair dryer for a minimum of 30 minutes. You curls will come out with so much volume .
If you are looking for a easy simple no heat way to curl your hair this is what you should use,even if you have thick hair. One thing about these curlers is that your hair might not hold the curl. I've used cloth ones i like them better,but these work good too just depnds on your hair. In my opinion i think these curlers would work pretty good with natural curly hair.
Juanita G.
Corona, CA
I hate using heat on my hair so when I found out I could curl my hair without using heat I was so happy. These flexible rollers curl my hair so nice. I get the smallest size which is the thinnest size they have and it curls my hair so tight I love it. The curls last about 2days - 3 days.
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
These didn’t work for me. I got a few curls out of them but other than that these were a flop. It was really hard for me to get them to stay in my hair. I’d wrap a section of hair all the way around only to have it come un raveled. I was really disappoint but I like the concept of no heat curls!
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
These didn’t work for me at all... I followed so many tutorials and got them in no problem and went to sleep. When I woke up a few were out of place but I figured it wasn’t too much of an issue. When I went to style my hair I pulled them out and nothing... barely any curl and those pieces that did curl didn’t hold long despite using the products I use when I curl my hair with a wand.
Leslie N.
Louisville, KY
This product is so amazing and and help me so many times I didn’t wanted to damage my hair by adding heat so this really help my hair and a better way and also was really easy to use it’s better to use in after you take a shower and your hair is wet and they helped a lot
Briana R.
Attention ladies! If your a heavy sleeper I don’t recommend you these but if you aren’t then they will work good on you. These flexy rods will make your hair look so valuemiless and beautiful just like any other girls curly hair.
Karen C.
These are so easy to use and produce the cutest curls! People often mistake them for curling iron curls and are usually in awe once I tell them it’s the rods. Gave it 4 stars cause I wish they were more comfortable to sleep in.
KHADIJAH M.
Flexible Rods are everything! You can get different sizes of the rollers, I was worried that these rollers wouldn't work for my thick hair but they're perfect. Sometimes I'll wand curl my hair and immediately after I curl a piece I will roll it up with a flexible rod. Or when I don't feel like wand curling my hair and I want some pretty curls I'll just sit in bed and roll up my hair and you still have some beautiful curls within hours!
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Where can I find these I have never seen them at any stores?
Syd😸 T.
Can you sleep in these?
ashley b.
lehigh acres, FL
I've seen so many people using these, and i still haven't trued them. Are they easy to put on yourself or do you usually need help puting them on? And how long does it take?
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
What does the curl look like? Tight or loose?
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Do you prefer these over traditional rollers?