Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair RollersGoody
Start Style Finish Spiral It Out Flexible Rod Rollers

Goody Start. Style. Finish. Spiral It Out Flexible Rod Rollers

Goody Spiral It Out Flexible Rod Rollers Value Pack 2 Sizes - 18 PCS..
Start. Style. Finish™.
Value pack.
Style 2.
For medium to short hair.

This curlers only work over night or how long you can have them on to do the trick?
Are these any good?
How the heck do you make these work right. Mine always come out wack?
Start your review of Goody Start. Style. Finish. Spiral It Out Flexible Rod Rollers!
Lashaunawatson W.
toronto
I like to use this hair roller it is very good so if you are interested go buy this ok .
Jineth V.
Lawrenceville, GA
Goody Start. Style. Finish. Spiral It Out Flexible Rod Rollers uploaded by Jineth V.
My daughter hair is long & straight - I stay away from applying any heat on hair since I don’t want her hair to get damaged. I’ve used these rollers to naturally curl her hair without any heat and I truly love the way it looks after.
Julie P.
Mississauga , ON
Goody Start. Style. Finish. Spiral It Out Flexible Rod Rollers uploaded by Julie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am really happy with this rollers .I just damp my hair and use this rollers. Sleep with it over night and remove it in the morning. I just finish off the curls with hair spray. The curls super bouncy and lasts for whole day.
Faith M.
I love these flexi rollers so I’m not sure why they only have 4 stars! These are the most reliable and if I take my time rolling my hair, then I have no problem with knots or messy curls. I’ve had mine for over a year and they’re still in great condition.
Glory M.
snellville, GA
Used these at the salon got cute curls . I thought I should try it at home but it's not as easy as it looks and very tiring if you have lots of long hair.
Valerie G.
El Paso, TX
Goody Start. Style. Finish. Spiral It Out Flexible Rod Rollers uploaded by Valerie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t like using heat in my 2yr old straight hair so this rollers have being amazing I really recommend them❤️
Alia R.
Evergreen Pk, IL
Goody Start. Style. Finish. Spiral It Out Flexible Rod Rollers uploaded by Alia R.
Purchased at: Amazon
These rods are amazing. I use them on my hair at night with a little bit of water (get a continuous spray bottle) and I’m good to go. I use 3 rods on each side to achieve the look in the picture. This is the easiest hairstyle for me and it lasts about 2-3 days!
kelly P.
son geniales enserios lo he usado y definen elcabello de una menera solprendente, y tienen un miy buen precio a si que a comprarlos
yirda G.
New Carrolltn, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
Compre este producto porque quise tratar algo diferente en mi pelo pero creo que no me funcionó para nada los risos nunca lo quería cojer y cuando lo cojia a los 15 minutos todos los risos se me ivan
Lolin B.
Kelowna
I love them to style my hair, I use them for my Flexi Rod and I don’t have any complaints, I have more than a year using the same package and I recommend it without regrets, adorable and you can find it easy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...