BY GOODY #1 in Hair Rollers

Goody Spiral It Out Flexible Rod Rollers Value Pack 2 Sizes - 18 PCS..
Start. Style. Finish™.
Value pack.
Style 2.
For medium to short hair.

panda g.
I’ve been using these for years. When I’m too lazy to curl my hair, I apply a little leave-in conditioner and use these rollers to sleep in overnight. When I wake up in the morning my hair is very curly and bouncy. I had trouble rolling these my first few times so I went to YouTube and followed some tutorials. Works wonders fir me.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
I should have read more reviews for my hair type before I purchased these thinking they would work for me. I have stick straight hair that doesn’t hold curl long, so I thought this might be an option since it didn’t involve any heat tools. Fail. Fail all around. I’ve tried multiple times with these things and don’t have any luck.
If you are looking for a easy simple no heat way to curl your hair this is what you should use,even if you have thick hair. One thing about these curlers is that your hair might not hold the curl. I've used cloth ones i like them better,but these work good too just depnds on your hair. In my opinion i think these curlers would work pretty good with natural curly hair.
Tex M.
San Bernardino
I hate using heat on my hair so when I found out I could curl my hair without using heat I was so happy. These flexible rollers curl my hair so nice. I get the smallest size which is the thinnest size they have and it curls my hair so tight I love it. The curls last about 2days - 3 days.
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
These didn’t work for me. I got a few curls out of them but other than that these were a flop. It was really hard for me to get them to stay in my hair. I’d wrap a section of hair all the way around only to have it come un raveled. I was really disappoint but I like the concept of no heat curls!
Äłė Ø.
manhattan
These work amazing on curly hair that you can easily play with and shape.Not great for naturally straight hair.Depends on your hair type really.I would like more to be included in the box as the curls come out more tight the more rods u keep in youre hair.Over all very satisfied.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
These didn’t work for me at all... I followed so many tutorials and got them in no problem and went to sleep. When I woke up a few were out of place but I figured it wasn’t too much of an issue. When I went to style my hair I pulled them out and nothing... barely any curl and those pieces that did curl didn’t hold long despite using the products I use when I curl my hair with a wand.
Leslie N.
Louisville, KY
This product is so amazing and and help me so many times I didn’t wanted to damage my hair by adding heat so this really help my hair and a better way and also was really easy to use it’s better to use in after you take a shower and your hair is wet and they helped a lot
KHADIJAH M.
Flexible Rods are everything! You can get different sizes of the rollers, I was worried that these rollers wouldn't work for my thick hair but they're perfect. Sometimes I'll wand curl my hair and immediately after I curl a piece I will roll it up with a flexible rod. Or when I don't feel like wand curling my hair and I want some pretty curls I'll just sit in bed and roll up my hair and you still have some beautiful curls within hours!
Sarah S.
These gave my daughters hair uneven and not symmetrical. I feel it gives you too much freedom in how tight and how to wrap your hair. My daughter said they were somewhat comfortable to wear but hairs to sleep in.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Where can I find these I have never seen them at any stores?
Syd😸 T.
Can you sleep in these?
Ashley B.
lehigh acres, FL
I've seen so many people using these, and i still haven't trued them. Are they easy to put on yourself or do you usually need help puting them on? And how long does it take?
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
What does the curl look like? Tight or loose?
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Do you prefer these over traditional rollers?