BY GOODY #1 in Hair Rollers

Goody Spiral It Out Flexible Rod Rollers Value Pack 2 Sizes - 18 PCS..
Start. Style. Finish™.
Value pack.
Style 2.
For medium to short hair.

Goody Start. Style. Finish. Spiral It Out Flexible Rod Rollers
If you are looking for a easy simple no heat way to curl your hair this is what you should use,even if you have thick hair. One thing about these curlers is that your hair might not hold the curl. I've used cloth ones i like them better,but these work good too just depnds on your hair. In my opinion i think these curlers would work pretty good with natural curly hair.
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
These didn’t work for me. I got a few curls out of them but other than that these were a flop. It was really hard for me to get them to stay in my hair. I’d wrap a section of hair all the way around only to have it come un raveled. I was really disappoint but I like the concept of no heat curls!
Andi W.
Wichita
If your hair is fine I would not use these. You will wake up in the morning with sheep hair. The curl van be a little too intense and end up looking VERY 80s perm style. I tried using larger section s of hair but found that then the rid did not want to stay in my hair and I had to use a rubber band to get it to stay in. This created a whole new problem of now having a huge crease in my hair from the runner band(hair tie). Also these are NOT comfy to sleep on so be warned all and all I would pass on this it's more trouble then they are worth
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
These didn’t work for me at all... I followed so many tutorials and got them in no problem and went to sleep. When I woke up a few were out of place but I figured it wasn’t too much of an issue. When I went to style my hair I pulled them out and nothing... barely any curl and those pieces that did curl didn’t hold long despite using the products I use when I curl my hair with a wand.
kim p.
Arverne, NY
These made my hair super curly and the volume was crazy . Like others have said don’t recommend you sleeping in these there not comfortable and will come out and your hair will look a mess when you wake up. I do it first thing when I get up leave them a few hours in . Don’t do it on super wet hair it won’t dry it will take forever especially if you have long hair.
Faith M.
New Haven
I love these flexi rollers so I’m not sure why they only have 4 stars! These are the most reliable and if I take my time rolling my hair, then I have no problem with knots or messy curls. I’ve had mine for over a year and they’re still in great condition.
Leslie N.
Louisville, KY
This product is so amazing and and help me so many times I didn’t wanted to damage my hair by adding heat so this really help my hair and a better way and also was really easy to use it’s better to use in after you take a shower and your hair is wet and they helped a lot
Sarah S.
These gave my daughters hair uneven and not symmetrical. I feel it gives you too much freedom in how tight and how to wrap your hair. My daughter said they were somewhat comfortable to wear but hairs to sleep in.
Gwen ✨.
Harts
This product is perfect for those who have no time to stay their hair in the morning. I love these roller rods. The only problem I have is not knowing how to use them properly.
Dienes F.
Fort Worth, TX
I see so many good results on videos but when I tested it out it didn't look as nice:/ I have very coarse curly and thick hair so maybe it's just not a product for me to use.
Syd😸 T.
Can you sleep in these?
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Where can I find these I have never seen them at any stores?
ashley b.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I've seen so many people using these, and i still haven't trued them. Are they easy to put on yourself or do you usually need help puting them on? And how long does it take?
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Do these work?
Mia A.
Anyone tried these? Do they actually work?