Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair RollersGoody
Start Style Finish Spiral It Out Flexible Rod Rollers

Goody Start. Style. Finish. Spiral It Out Flexible Rod Rollers

Get ready to bend into a new look! Whether you want a tousled look or extra curl, the bendable, flexible rod rollers will give you a long lasting look. two sizes are perfect for all hair lengths and styles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goody Start. Style. Finish. Spiral It Out Flexible Rod Rollers!
Cassie B.
Newark, OH
I absolutely love these!! I use them whenever I want to have pretty spiral curls, I sleep in it overnight and take them out and my hair is beautifully curled. Lovee it.
kimberly S.
Evansville, IN
This particular product has given me a new outlook on how to roll my hair I enjoy the fact that they stay in place and they're very flexible
Chelsea M.
Sardis , MS
I absolutely love these , they are my go to hair styling tools. They do not cause heat damage nor split ends, but it depends on how you twirl your hair on the outcome of the curl.
Shelby D.
Warren, MI
I have very long, very thick hair and these made my hair look AMAZING once it had dried. All I did was comb some mousse through my hair and then set to rolling it with these. It took forever to dry but that's more likely due to the volume of my hair. But when I was done, it was fantastic. I lightly applied some hair spray and went about my business. GREAT RESULTS.
KhouLoudghorbel G.
sfax
I love all the products of your company if you allow me to review this products I would be grateful to you With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and i'm from Sudan but I live in Egypt and I have a group (Salon) on Facebook views I do a lot of reviews I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product for Beginners I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company and I love this Products and i want review this Products in my Group I love all the products of your company if you allow me to review this products I would be grateful to you With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and i'm from Sudan but I live in Egypt and I have a group (Salon) on Facebook views I do a lot of reviews I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product for Beginners I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company and I love this Products and i want review this Products in my Group

Looking for your answer?