Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair RollersGoody
Start Style Finish Pin It Up Roller Pins - 18 CT

Goody Start Style Finish Pin It Up Roller Pins - 18 CT

Goody® Start. Style. Finish™ Pin It Up Roller Pins.
18 pcs.
Style 2.

I've been trying to achieve the donut bun, but I'm not quite sure if this specific Bobby pin works best. Will this specific kind work?
I've been trying to achieve the donut bun look, but I'm not quite sure what kinds of Bobby pins I need to hold it up. Will these specific kind work?
Start your review of Goody Start Style Finish Pin It Up Roller Pins - 18 CT!
Sophear L.
Fremont, CA
I love this big bobby pin. It easy great and easy to use for style your hair especially if you have a lot thick and long hair like me. This is he one for you! You can get at the dollar store but it will run out fast! Highly recommend!
Abigail G.
Good for short or long hair. Perfect for hair. Works amazing. I got mine on sale for a dollar. I would recommend.
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
These are great for a job that needs a more heavy hold then your usual bobby pins, the work great and hold good, they are also affordable, I really like goody products, I got these for about 1$ at Walmart.
Danielle M.
Dartmouth, NS
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these pins. Great price so I get them all the time. I use these every day with my hair. They keep the curlers in without having to use like 10 for one