BY GOODY

Goody Spindle Claw Clips: Great for all hair types Secure grip see more...

Goody Spindle Claw Clips
  • "They have lasted me a very long time, I have had mine for 3 years and they did not break yet." in 1 review
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
These clips last forever! They're sturdy and hold my hair in place all day. They're resonably priced and you can usually find them at walmart.
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ
When ever I go to the drug stores and need hair clips I always always always go for the goody brand! Very durable and won't break easily
Marion C.
The claw clips work pretty good.i have thin hair and those are the only ones who don't slide out.great value for that price.
Stephanie W.
West Point, NE
Have layers in my hair and they hold all of my hair back. I have a ton of these as they work best with my layered hair
carrie r.
This is one of my favorite clips for my hair works very great I buy these all the time very good product .
member-581dcbf95
Great for thick hair! Works well on curly straight thick or thin hair. Definitely a good buy
Terri V.
I have very thick hair and these are the only clips that will hold my hair without breaking.
Melissa V.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1095809
Bueno a la hora de querer recoger tu cabello en un día soleado y sin tanto peinarlo..
Emilia D.
This product does work... However I have very long thick hair and it does particularly hold anything up for me. But for someone with medium thickness of hair I'm sure it would do it's job perfectly.
June L.
Germantown, MD
These clips are so durable. I brought them at CVS a di use them to put my hair up when I have my braids in. They are also priced right.

Walmart