Goody Spindle Claw Clips

Goody Spindle Claw Clips: Great for all hair types Secure grip

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goody Spindle Claw Clips!
Product Highlights
They have lasted me a very long time, I have had mine for 3 years and they did not break yet.in reviews
Terri V.
I have very thick hair and these are the only clips that will hold my hair without breaking.
Aubrey G.
Wilmington, NC
Everyone loves a good clipy am I right? These are in my bathroom forever! I love these clips! I use them for styling and to wear out. My boyfriend teases me that they are everywhere from my car to my bedside table to the bathroom. They always keep my hair out of my face in my convertible and in sections when I am curling my hair. love these little guys!
Melissa V.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1095809
Bueno a la hora de querer recoger tu cabello en un día soleado y sin tanto peinarlo..
Michele R.
Goody spindle claw clips are the perfect size for my fine thin hair. Great for a quick pull off the face or even twist and clip up Easy to use and available in most stores
Lori T.
Fresno, CA
Goody is one of my favorite hair clip brands! The quality in Goody can not be beat! Not even by Scunci! Packaging is always great! I have tried going cheaper but have found myself greatly disappointed by clips that not only don't hold my hair but break and crack. I clip mine to my purse because my hair ends up on top of my head by the end of the day. They not only last hanging on my purse but on the bottom of it as well! Now THAT'S a true testament to their quality!!!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
These clips last forever! They're sturdy and hold my hair in place all day. They're resonably priced and you can usually find them at walmart.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
This product does nothing for your hair if you have long thick hair. it only holds in half of your hair and the other half just falls out. now if u want to have a half up hairdo this product is perfect.
Blair E.
Jefferson, GA
These are great for throwing your hair up when you're busy doing house work or putting on makeup to get it out of your face. They don't stay very well if you get too active.
carrie R.
This is one of my favorite clips for my hair works very great I buy these all the time very good product .
Marion C.
The claw clips work pretty good.i have thin hair and those are the only ones who don't slide out.great value for that price.

Looking for your answer?