BY GOODY

Goody Spindle Claw Clips: Great for all hair types Secure grip see more...

Goody Spindle Claw Clips
  • "They have lasted me a very long time, I have had mine for 3 years and they did not break yet." in 1 review
Lori T.
Fresno, CA
Goody is one of my favorite hair clip brands! The quality in Goody can not be beat! Not even by Scunci! Packaging is always great! I have tried going cheaper but have found myself greatly disappointed by clips that not only don't hold my hair but break and crack. I clip mine to my purse because my hair ends up on top of my head by the end of the day. They not only last hanging on my purse but on the bottom of it as well! Now THAT'S a true testament to their quality!!!
Aubrey G.
Wilmington, NC
Everyone loves a good clipy am I right? These are in my bathroom forever! I love these clips! I use them for styling and to wear out. My boyfriend teases me that they are everywhere from my car to my bedside table to the bathroom. They always keep my hair out of my face in my convertible and in sections when I am curling my hair. love these little guys!
Michele R.
Goody spindle claw clips are the perfect size for my fine thin hair. Great for a quick pull off the face or even twist and clip up

Easy to use and available in most stores
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
This product does nothing for your hair if you have long thick hair. it only holds in half of your hair and the other half just falls out. now if u want to have a half up hairdo this product is perfect.
Sarah D.
Campton, NH
These clips really hold up your hair well and for hours at a time. I am able to use this all day without it digging into my scalp. For the price, this product is excellent.
Luciana W.
Okay, so these are pretty ugly, but if you're getting them to hold your hair back while you shower they work great. Sometimes the claws break off, but they still work with a couple missing.
Renee H.
Muskegon , MI
They work well for holding up all your hair, even hair with layers. They have lasted me a very long time, I have had mine for 3 years and they did not break yet.
Blair E.
Jefferson, GA
These are great for throwing your hair up when you're busy doing house work or putting on makeup to get it out of your face. They don't stay very well if you get too active.
Gillian K.
Love these hair clips! The style really holds my hair up well. I have very fine, silky hair so normal clips usually slide right out. These stay great even through a work out.
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
I love these clips for an up do...living in Louisiana it tends to get hot and humid and these are a life saver. the only down side is that the teeth do break

Walmart