Goody So Smooth Cushion Brush

Ceramic Infused™ Penetrates and smooths hair for Quick Drying. So Smooth™ The Goody® So Smooth™ Cushion Brush is a must-have styling tool!  The ceramic infused pins penetrate and smooth the hair.  The boar bristles distribute the hair s natural oils from root to tip boosting the hair s shine!  This brush is ideal for your every day styling needs.  Show the world what healthy hair is all about.  For more styling solutions visit good.com.

Anyone tried this type of brush with thick long hair? I'm afraid it wont get through all my hair! is it boar bristles?
Start your review of Goody So Smooth Cushion Brush!
Gizelle R.
orlando
Goody So Smooth Cushion Brush uploaded by Gizelle R.
This is a brush I use on my daughters hair. She has soft curly hair that needs lots of TLC. I get the style I want plus more with this brush!
Michelle T.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this brush in the shower after I use conditioner to dangle my hair make it easy and is so soft and smooth do not pull my hair or break it is not to expensive but a good quality
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
This brush detangles and smooths out my hair without breaking my locks. I've always have boughten these brushes for the quality and price.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
I have been a fan of Goody for many years now. I have tried other brands, but I found that they caused breakage. This brush was gentle on my hair and I have yet to find a comparable brand.
Melanie H.
Walterboro , SC
Being that I have relaxed hair, all I need is a paddle brush. It helps me wrap my hair without being too harsh on my hair. It is also good for detangling my hair after I wash it.
Adelina G.
Fenton, MI
Really nice brush. My hair doesn’t get tangled. Really pretty too not only great for the hair
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,067 reviews
My sons use this brush and they have their own brush with their name. This brush helps them with their waves in their hair. I have always purchase this brush for my boys. The price is very reasonable. Recommend others to try this product.
Susan C.
Irving, TX
This brush is very nice hair looks smooth after a brush cost 6 dollars well recomend it to curly5 g Hair Wal-Mart has it
Amber E.
Flowery Br, GA
This brush is much softer than many other brushes, and I have not yet lost the soft ends of the bristle. I believe it is a good brush for the most economical price, and having the wooden paddle makes me feel like it will last much longer than any brush I've ever had.
Elizabeth L.
West Warwick, RI
Love this brush ! I was never big on picking brushes I just pick whatever brush looks good to me I don’t really go for the brands