Goody So Smooth Cushion Brush uploaded by Nancy S.

BY GOODY

Ceramic Infused™ Penetrates and smooths hair for Quick Drying. So Smooth™ The Goody® So Smooth™ Cushion Brush is a must-have styling tool!  The ceramic infused pins penetrate and smooth the hair.  The boar bristles distribute the hair s natural oils from root to tip boosting the hair s shine!  This brush is ideal for your every day styling needs.  Show the world what healthy hair is all about.  For more styling solutions visit good.com. see more...

• Anyone tried this type of brush with thick long hair? I'm...1 Answers
Valerie P.
Purchased this brush last week. I enjoy this brush a lot because it makes getting tangles out of my long thick hair easy as can be. I have also noticed that I have less breakage because of how soft the bristles are. The handle also makes brushing your hair very comfortable with the cushioning that is placed on it!
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
I love my body paddle brush! Paddle brushes are the only brushes I can use on my unmanageable, curly, frixxy hair! I love this brush because it detangles & smooths my hair without pulling me bald
Margaret G.
Erie, PA
I love these brushes. They are strong enough to brush through thick hair yet gentle enough to not scratch your scalp, which is a definite plus especially when brushing my granddaughters hair.
Ann N.
This brush is lovely if you have thick hair. It doesn't scrape your scalp like several other brands and the cushion feels great when you're running the brush through your hair.
Denise W.
Newark, NJ
Brush is okay i really don't use it often because it tends to snag my curls, I have used it to detangle my hair while wet, Not one of my most favorite products but its okay
Devon C.
Kennedyville, MD
Love the shape and how well it is made. I have long thick hair and this hairbrush can easily handle it! Does not pop out like other hairbrushes do. Goody is my favorite hairbrush brand
Chelsea H.
This is my favorite brush! I prefer the paddle brushes because I feel like they make my hair smooth and they are easy on my scalp for those with tender heads like mine.
Bailey W.
Bothell, WA
I love these brushes. I have super thick tangly hair so having a sturdy large brush is key. The size is fantastic and it is very durable. Great product!
Jessica P.
I love most Goody brushes and this one is great as they all seem to be. The brush leaves your hair smooth and soft and it holds up really well.
Andrea C.
Bellflower, CA
I love this brush it takes out all my tangles so easily and doesn't hurt me like most other brushes! works well on dry or wet hair!
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
Anyone tried this type of brush with thick long hair? I'm afraid it wont get through all my hair! is it boar bristles?