BY GOODY

Goody Smooth It Out Natural Boar Bristles Brush.
1. Start.
2. Style.
3. Finish.
Step 3.
Start. Style. Finish™.
For short to long hair.
Goody finish. see more...

Erika E.
This is such a good brush!!It doesn’t pull on my hair when I am brushing it out!
I have fine straight hair,but it tangles a lot.
The bristles seem to help detangle without fraying or pulling my hair!
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
I like it. I was hesitant at first, but now it's the only brush I use. I like that it curves a little to the shape of my head which is good for when I wrap my hair. My only complaint is that sometimes bristles will come out, but it's not a lot so it's not a big deal.
Sara A.
Canonsburg, PA
Not a bad brush. I have curly hair so boar bristles are much better for my dry locks. Seeing as it helps spread the oils in my hair better. It's not the most amazing brush I've ever used but definitely one of the better ones. I do think I'll continue to use it for quite awhile though.
Michelle N.
I don't like the handle on this brush. Although it is meant to be comforatble and ergonomic, I think it's uncomfortable.
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a pretty good brush to smooth my curly sometimes frizzy hair. But its nothing super spectacular.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
I bought that brush after my sister suggested to me. I can say that is a ok brush for my thick hair.
Stephanie F.
I'm not a big fan of this bristle brushes because it tend to make my hair static, and flat.
Antônia B.
Brasília
Uma bela escova ajuda bastante a puxar os fios frizados dando uma ótima finalização no penteado, muito bom e cerdas suave.
Antônia B.
Brasília
Qual o valor dessa escova ?