BY GOODY

Goody®Smart Classics™ Soft Touch Styling Brush.
Feel. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Saidy A.
Saidy A.
West Monroe, LA
Non expensive, and It help me a lot with my crazy and frizzy hair, I just love this brush a lot, I use it all the time.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX
Its a good brush, doesn't pull hair out or anything crazy. You do have to replace every so often especially me I have super long hair . I like that the ends don't scratch or scrape my scalp also!
cristina g.
cristina g.
Beaumont, TX
Use this everyday! Untangle my hair with little to no breaks it's the perfect size to get my hair done in no time
Karen C.
Karen C.
Hellertown, PA
I use this brush for my thick unmanageable hair. It hurts less to brush with this brush than others. The brush pushes in with it's flexible bristles instead of ripping the hair out on a flat hard brush.
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Passaic, NJ
I bought this about 2 weeks ago and I'll admit, it isn't the best brush I've bought because it hurts when used on my really thin, straight hair.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Chandler, OK
Love this hairbrush. Its the only kind i ever use. It doesn't pull hair like most brushes do and the bristles don't just come out like most brushes I've used.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Columbus, OH
Great inexpensive, go to brush! The bristle give helps insure I'm not damaging wet hair while brushing.
Naomi A.
Naomi A.
Allendale, SC
My hair is tough to manage, and it works well for a while, but it doesn't longer than a week. In my track, natural hair or even in my friends hair. Lord forbid you use it in the shower. The glue will immediately dissolve on the sides.