Goody Smart Classics Soft Touch Styling Brush uploaded by Jessica S.

Goody Smart Classics Soft Touch Styling Brush

Goody® Smart Classics™Soft Touch Styling Brush.
Feel. see more...

Jessica S.
Forest Park, IL
This brush is ok to have as a back up brush. If your like me and have girls that like to miss place your brushes then you can't ever have enough hair brushes. This brush doesn't do as it saids an it does tug at your hair. I would say this brand has better brushes.
tracy b.
Kings Park, NY
I purchased this brush for my daughter however it was way to soft for her hair texture. i keep it in my car and use it as a touch up brush on days when my hair looks crazy.
Kyrstin L.
Sackets Hbr, NY
Cost efficient but doesn't really do what it says. If you're on a budget though, this product could be a great investment.
Yasemin X.
This hair brush is super affordable which is definitely always a great thing! its brush my hair without pulling my hair ! everyone can buy this product ! its not a hassle to grab it from your nearest store !
vancity.amicelli I.
I do prefer the round brushes and have one from the same company as well. This one is just laying around and not been used. But it's not bad tho
Paulaa C.
Eu prefiro os pincéis redondos e têm um da mesma empresa também. Este é apenas colocar ao redor e usar. Mas não é ruim nao