BeautyHairHair AccessoriesGoody
SlideProof Spiky Soft Touch Hair Elastics

Goody SlideProof Spiky Soft Touch Hair Elastics

Goody SlideProof Spiky Soft Touch Hair Elastics feature soft-touch silicone spikes to give you a secure and gentle hold. Great for all-day wear, these elastics go everywhere you do and help your hair stay in place for a super-secure hold. Great for everyday wear, these elastics work hard without sacrificing style.

Is this good for thick hair?
Does this work with thick hair???
I snagged a few of these from the Influenster office, but would love to buy more. Where are these sold?
Start your review of Goody SlideProof Spiky Soft Touch Hair Elastics!
Jessica F.
Joplin, MO
Meh. They still snagged in my hair, actually a little more than regular rubber bands. They also slid out of my daughter's hair, but she's young, so that's not surprising. I got these for free in the Supermom Voxbox.
Autumn D.
Davenport, FL
Eh. Not fully impressed. It has a good concept, but it works the same as all of the other products I've tried with similar "grips" on them. They still slipped out of my daughter's hair, and half of the time they kept flipping so it wasn't against her hair anyways.
Marcy B.
Strabane, PA
My 4 year old's hair constantly falls out of normal hair bands. Not these ones! These are a keeper. They hold her hair through dance, gymnastics and soccer. These are a must have for fine hair. Love them.
TIFFANY S.
Bismarck, AR
I always have problems keeping hair elastics in. These are amazing and have not come loose, even after a day of working on the farm.
Shannon W.
Flint, MI
They are good the first couple of times you use them. However, after multiple uses the gripper papillae start t pi break and wear off leaving a very ugly and less effective non slip pony tail band.
Liliadriana K.
#SuperMomVoxBox was such a treat when I seen these beauties. Thanks influenster for introducing me into this life changing product. Will definitely be purchasing. Holds a great messy bun in place without it looking like a total disaster at the end of the day. 👍🏽👍🏽
Ann L.
Buffalo, NY
These are really nice. I use them in my hair as well as my two older daughters hair. They stay put, don't budge and are very durable. We haven't broke any yet.
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Goody SlideProof Spiky Soft Touch Hair Elastics uploaded by Maria S.
I love this ponytail holder. They are very soft. What I love the most is that it doesn't break ora damage your hair compared to the other brands. They are smaller but since I've used it for ever it stretched out.
Kristine  I.
I received these Goody SlideProof Spiky Soft Touch Hair Elastics in my box courtesy of Influenster and love them. I have long, thick hair ant these hold up my ponytail really well. This was one of my favorite samples so far.
Cheryl  D.
Hamilton, OH
I keep a package of these in several places. I work with equipment that requires my hair pulled Back for safety. These are my go to quick hair ties.