Goody Slide-Proof Secure Fit Gentle Elastics - 10 CT

Goody® Slide-Proof™ Secure Fit Gentle Elastics 10.

I have seen this product before I have been hesitant in buying it because I'm afraid it will pull out strands of hair when removed will it do that ?
Do they stick to your hair or hurt when you take them out?
Do these break easy or stay together while being stretched for thick hair?
Start your review of Goody Slide-Proof Secure Fit Gentle Elastics - 10 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I like the way they look but if you have a lot of hair or thick hair, one in 5 will break before you even get it over your ponytail and after 2 uses you will find that the elasticity starts to wear.” in reviews
“These are the only hair ties I use.” in reviews
“These work really good for first time use.” in reviews
“They pull on my long hair and are not comfortable.” in reviews
Boise
Goody Slide-Proof Secure Fit Gentle Elastics - 10 CT uploaded by Kari W.
Goody SlideProof Spiky Soft Touch Hair Elastics I have been using these for years & they normally last quite a long time. Unfortunately out of the two packs I purchased one entire pack every single one broke as I was putting them on my wrist to put it in my hair, yes I do have  thicker hair but I've used these for years I'm very disappointed.
Mesa, AZ
Goody is the best and a brand that I have been using all my life. I love the colors in this pack. I try to match my hair ties to my outfit so it isc fun to have so many colors to choose from. They last a. while. There is always so stretching but that is normal. Love these.
Goody Slide-Proof Secure Fit Gentle Elastics - 10 CT uploaded by April J.
I received a sample of these Goody Slide-Proof Hair Elastics in a Walmart beauty box not long ago and was thrilled to see them! I've been looking for a product like this forever!! They work about as well as I hoped too. They can keep my hair in place all day with out any hair falling out which is impressive with my thick hair. My few gripes at this stage are, they do pull my hair out when I'm removing them, they stretch out fast (but so does every hair band I try) and they lose their little rubber bumpy things a bit too quickly. However they are so much better than what I've been using I'll keep buying them, they are a fantastic idea. A little more work and they could be perfect!!
Burbank, CA
These really are extra grippy and great for athletes but they seemed to snap easier than the traditional hair ties. They also catch on my hair and are not ideal for messy buns because they can be really hard to get back out.
Townsend, MA
Goody Slide-Proof Secure Fit Gentle Elastics - 10 CT uploaded by Susan C.
Goody Slide-Proof Secure Fit Gentle Elastics - 10 CT uploaded by Susan C.
I love these elastic bands for my hair. I have always had super fine hair and most elastic bands slide off halfway through the day, but these stay put! They are priced affordably and come in great colors. Goody hair products are what my mom used for me when I was a kid, and I love that they are still around. They keep my hair out of my face and out of danger of being chewed on by the birds that I volunteer with.
Saline, MI
I bought these for my boyfriend who is a mechanic. he does have long hair and its also very thick. he kept stealing my hair ties and they would snap and always slip out of his hair. I saw these at the store and grabbed the black ones. I thought they looked pretty boyish and reminded me of tires a little. he loves them! he keeps a pack in his tool cart at work and then has a pack of them at home. they last longer and they don't slip out of his hair like normal ones do so they do stay very secure in your hair.
Smyrna, TN
Goody Slide-Proof Secure Fit Gentle Elastics - 10 CT uploaded by Christine C.
I received a sample size, it looks a little different than the one picture but called the same. it does stay in place. my bun didn't move all day after chasing 2 kids lol. but it is too tight to wear around my wrist if I want to let my hair breath. maybe have to strech it out a little. has little teeth that are soft
adairsville
Goody Slide-Proof Secure Fit Gentle Elastics - 10 CT uploaded by Bridget C.
Goody Slide-Proof Secure Fit Gentle Elastics - 10 CT uploaded by Bridget C.
Received these in my #supermomvoxbox to try and was very excited about them. So I put my daughters hair up in a ponytail and it held great. However, taking it down was a horrible experience. Pulled so much hair out of her head. She was in tears:(
Canon city, CO
I love these hair brands they work the nest for me. i have a problem with other hair brands and when i finally tried these they worked the best since they didn't break when i would use them. they way that they are in the package letting you see all the colors that they have is wonderful
Beaverton, OR
I love these. I have very fine hair. regular hair ties slip down and get hair stuck around them. these stay in place and don't get hair stuck on them. I have never broken any even when I use them in my daughters hair. she has very thick coarse hair. they stay in place for her as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...