BY GOODY

Goody® Slide-Proof™ Secure Fit Gentle Elastics 10. see more...

• I have seen this product before I have been hesitant in buying it...1 Answers
  • Do they stick to your hair or hurt when you take them out?1 Answers
  • Do these break easy or stay together while being stretched for th...2 Answers
Goody Slide-Proof Secure Fit Gentle Elastics - 10 CT
  • "I like the way they look but if you have a lot of hair or thick hair, one in 5 will break before you even get it over your ponytail and after 2 uses you will find that the elasticity starts to wear." in 2 reviews
  • "These work really good for first time use." in 1 review
  • "They pull on my long hair and are not comfortable." in 1 review
  • "These are the only hair ties I use." in 1 review
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goody is the best and a brand that I have been using all my life. I love the colors in this pack. I try to match my hair ties to my outfit so it isc fun to have so many colors to choose from. They last a. while. There is always so stretching but that is normal. Love these.
Donna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick, long hair. I did not like these. They pulled and gave me a headache. I gave it two stars instead of one though because it could just be because I have thick hair. They broke too. They were cheap at Walmart, but I would not buy these again. If you have thin hair, go for it, but thick hair doesn't cooperate with these.
Morgan F.
Martinsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear my hair-ties on my wrist as a back up (on most days) and these hurt to wear. They pull on my long hair and are not comfortable.
Alicia M.
Kenmore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the only hair ties I use. They are the perfect tightness. After awhile they do lose elasticity but are still very durable.
Morrie M.
I wasn't super thrilled with this product being that i felt its "stay put grip" was actually pulling my hair out!
Emily F.
Concord, NC
I have pretty thick hair and I am always struggling to keep it under when working out. I tried these and while it holds better than regular hair bands, I was not thoroughly impressed.
Samantha H.
South River, NJ
I have owned a million in my life time lol , but continuing to buy them They work great :)
Madison S.
These hair bows work great but tend to get tangled when removing from the hair. But it's worth it because it keeps my hair in place so well.
Brandi M.
Fullerton, CA
Wanna D.
They stay put... Unfortunately they also take my hair with them when I remove them so I don't use them daily.
marie b.
Mount Olive, AL
Do these break easy or stay together while being stretched for thick hair?
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone else find that these break on the first use? mine also pulls my hair out.
Michelle C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
We have lots of hair in our house, and we go through tons of hair ties. How durable are these? Do they break easily?
Danielle Q.
Fillmore, CA
Wondering if these snap easily. Often when I purchase hair bands the break quickly . Does anyone have feedback on these?
Michelle M.
Scott Depot, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these pull out your hair when you are removing them?