Hair CareHair AccessoriesPonytail HoldersGoody
Slide-Proof Secure Fit Gentle Elastics - 10 CT

Goody Slide-Proof Secure Fit Gentle Elastics - 10 CT

Goody® Slide-Proof™ Secure Fit Gentle Elastics 10.

I have seen this product before I have been hesitant in buying it because I'm afraid it will pull out strands of hair when removed will it do that ?
Do they stick to your hair or hurt when you take them out?
Do these break easy or stay together while being stretched for thick hair?
Start your review of Goody Slide-Proof Secure Fit Gentle Elastics - 10 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I like the way they look but if you have a lot of hair or thick hair, one in 5 will break before you even get it over your ponytail and after 2 uses you will find that the elasticity starts to wear.in reviews
These are the only hair ties I use.in reviews
These work really good for first time use.in reviews
They pull on my long hair and are not comfortable.in reviews
Amy R.
Cocoa, FL
Goody Slide-Proof Secure Fit Gentle Elastics - 10 CT uploaded by Amy R.
These are the only hair ties I buy!! I love them and they are absolutely great!! They keep all your hair back and the tie stays in place without sliding down your ponytail. They are so affordable and worth every penny. I recommend these for everyone!! It's the best hair ties out there.
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Purchased at: Target
Okay so let’s dive in...if you don’t have a good hair tie in, you’re gonna be super irritated...these were a BIG let down👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻 slide proof?? More like slide spoof 😒 these are THE worst hair ties/elastics. These slide down and don’t stay put!!! You can only wrap them twice but it’s hard to get it to wrap the second time?? And the grooves on the hair tie are uncomfortable while you wrap it around your hair.Goody Slide-Proof Secure Fit Gentle Elastics - 10 CT got pretty good reviews which is why I got them so again maybe I’m the weird one 🤷🏼‍♀️ I unfortunately wouldn’t repurchase or recommend these 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻
Melanie L.
So I have thin hair but I have a lot of it! Also it's not straight. These get tangled in my hair and pull out some of the finer hairs.
Caeli D.
Pittsburgh , PA
These are ok, I'm not going to complain because I got them in my walmart beauty box. However the elastic in these is not so amazing. These are good the first couple of times and then the elastic starts to go. They don't pull or get stuck in my hair
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Goody is the best and a brand that I have been using all my life. I love the colors in this pack. I try to match my hair ties to my outfit so it isc fun to have so many colors to choose from. They last a. while. There is always so stretching but that is normal. Love these.
Donna C.
I have thick, long hair. I did not like these. They pulled and gave me a headache. I gave it two stars instead of one though because it could just be because I have thick hair. They broke too. They were cheap at Walmart, but I would not buy these again. If you have thin hair, go for it, but thick hair doesn't cooperate with these.
Megan S.
San Antonio, TX
They are good for children, don't tug or pull on hair but for women and men it would be too tight especially if you have thick hair but you can get it at any drug store for rather inexpensive but you could still get more for your money in other products.
krista P.
Covina, CA
Any type of gentle elastic is what every little girl should have! I think these are great,
nell B.
Grayson, LA
My daughters love these. They don't slip out of their hair. they last longer than any Goody pony tail holders I've ever purchased. will continue to buy. just wish I could find them in all brown.
Amber O.
These definitely keeps your hair from falling out of the ponytail but they aren't the most comfortable, they can pull on your hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...